Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Captive_Ball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20130404_142538.jpg

#1 7 years ago

Anyone have one or know anyone who would like to sell?
Looking for one in good condition but let me know what you've got. Thanks

1 week later
#2 7 years ago

Bump! Still looking for one if anyone knows of any??

Thanks guys!!

#3 7 years ago

Good luck, I have been looking for a nice one for 5 years and have yet to turn up a nice one. Sending good energies for your search

#4 7 years ago

Same sending you positive vibes on this one. Been looking for 5 months, basically gave up. Best one I saw was on Ebay and I slacked on it and it sold before I made my mind up to buy it. Cool unique game but I truly wonder how much long staying power it will have in collection.

#5 7 years ago

Gonna chime in here saying Iv been waiting for one to even pop up for sale, no dice. GL though!

#6 7 years ago

Don't need a real nice one just one in average condition! But thanks guys

#7 7 years ago

It all depends on what you want to pay for one. In a quick Google search of "Banzai Run for sale" there are at least a half dozen retailers with one. They are all at least $4k though.
Also, if you go to pinballowners.com and look at the registry for Banzai Run, there at least 4 or 5 for sale and many more that say "maybe" they would sell. Contact all of them and see if one would sell for what you would like to pay.
Just some suggestions.

#8 7 years ago

Mr. Pinball still shows one from last year for $4900. What are you expecting to pay? I have not seen one under $4K in the past 3 years except for one that was complete trash.

And the CQ or HUO versions two times that or more.

#9 7 years ago

I own a Banzai Run and I think that at $4-5k, it is overpriced... The vertical PF is of course unique and really enjoyable but the regular one is average at best. My $0.02...

Mine won't be a keeper but I promised it to a friend already.

#10 7 years ago

There are three currently on Mr. Pinball right now.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

There are three currently on Mr. Pinball right now.

old listings, and not exactly priced where Id bet he is looking.

1 month later
#12 7 years ago

Bump looking for a fathom to if anyone's selling

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

Gonna chime in here saying Iv been waiting for one to even pop up for sale, no dice. GL though!

The Banzai Run that was on Craigslist in Madison last year for $2800 isn't seeming like such a bad deal at this point. It was on there for seemingly a whole year.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from D_Graunch:

The Banzai Run that was on Craigslist in Madison last year for $2800 isn't seeming like such a bad deal at this point. It was on there for seemingly a whole year.

I have to start checking Madison cl, please don't shoot at me if I infiltrate your lines to abduct a pin via the underground pin road

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from D_Graunch:

The Banzai Run that was on Craigslist in Madison last year for $2800 isn't seeming like such a bad deal at this point. It was on there for seemingly a whole year

Wow, just last year too. That's insane -- seems like these days Banzai Run is heading towards if not north of $4k.

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from idtattoo:

I have to start checking Madison cl, please don't shoot at me if I infiltrate your lines to abduct a pin via the underground pin road

It was the machine that had a bunch of dirty clothes on it. The fella kept relisting it. Said it was nice. Frederick "Pinball" Douglas grants you permission, ol' chap. All of my money goes into my niece's college fund.

#17 7 years ago

Well I guess that's what I get for not looking in the right places. Heck is so the laundry on the machine too. Hah. I have missed three south of 3 in the last year. As always they will inevitably pop up. Just like everything else.

To the op good luck on your hunt sir. Patience will pay off

#18 7 years ago

I almost jumped on that banzai run in madison even then $2700 wasnt bad deal Im still looking for one as well.
But fathom took me 3 years to get another decent one finally without cashing in my retirement fund lol.
I think Fathom will be with me forever now

#19 7 years ago

Thanks guys.. Hopefully I can find one of both

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from D_Graunch:

If this was the guy in Sun Prairie, WI, there was a reason it was listed for a whole year. It was a real POS as was the seller.

#21 7 years ago

Yeah sounds like it was dodgy

#22 7 years ago

Bump still looking guys

#23 7 years ago

Banzai run on mr pinball this morning

#24 7 years ago

Patience is key. Found this one on CL for $300 two weeks ago.

IMG_20130404_142538.jpg

#25 7 years ago

Good deal.. Would love to get one for that lol

1 week later
#26 6 years ago

Bump

#27 6 years ago

Good luck with your search. Got a banzai run I already promised to a friend. Mine will be gone in a month. In my humble opinion, not a keeper in my relatively small lineup. Yes, the vertical PF is unique and fun but the regular PF is average at best. The rules should have been twisted - in my hands the best strategy is :
1) Light any rider,
2) go to the vertical PF (which is easy)
3) light ABC for x2 jump
4) jump
...go back to step 2 and again, and again, and again... scoring 50k x2, then 75x2, ... up to 200k x2.

I guess I would prefer Fathom now...

#28 6 years ago

Look on pinballrevolution.com, someone is selling a banzai run on there

#30 6 years ago

One on Mr P yesterday I almost bought, except that I couldn't find a restorer to mint it out in less than 18 months!! I passed. it looked clean and nice enough--not CQ, but nice.

#31 6 years ago

I should add,I have done many deals with the seller of the above mentioned Banzai run,and have never had any problems dealing with him at all!

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

One on Mr P yesterday I almost bought, except that I couldn't find a restorer to mint it out in less than 18 months!! I passed. it looked clean and nice enough--not CQ, but nice.

Yep this is the one. And now I can say it is officially SOLD!!! Going to Minnesota (not too far away!)

Thanks for the kind words Malibu-SS, I appreciate it!

#33 6 years ago

Did look like an excellent example. Although shipping from Canada might have been a bit to expensive for me. Still looking though if anyone has anymore leads

#34 6 years ago

How many more leads do you need?

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from Spudgunman:

How many more leads do you need?

Ha!

#36 6 years ago

A couple..

1 month later
#37 6 years ago

Unless you are extremely lucky like raddroxx, what does Fathom sell for in avg to nice condition? I know it is a collector because it is a beautiful machine!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside