20230601_100120 (resized).jpg
20230601_100100 (resized).jpg
20230601_095517 (resized).jpg
20230601_095500 (resized).jpg
20230601_095426 (resized).jpg
20230601_095139(0) (resized).jpg
20230601_095123 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #167 Museum Update & upcoming auction Posted by chuckcasey (2 years ago)

Post #467 Rvdv offer on pick up and shipment Posted by rvdv (2 years ago)

Post #858 auction links Posted by cait001 (2 years ago)

Post #1427 Auction lots being sold on which days Posted by oliviarium (2 years ago)

Post #1533 Video stream link Posted by NPO (2 years ago)

Post #2496 live auction stream on twitch Posted by InvaderHouse (2 years ago)

Post #2810 Article about the auction on nerdist Posted by Knxwledge (2 years ago)

Post #3696 Some lot numbers with prices. Posted by HighVoltage (2 years ago)

Post #4227 Auction results Posted by HighVoltage (2 years ago)

Post #4230 All Pinball Machine Auction Prices Posted by bobmathuse (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider morgoth00.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#962 2 years ago

#3 got sold after a pile of online bidders then a floor bidder finished it. Then the bidding "reopened"?

#1089 2 years ago

5500 for a Haunted house

#1105 2 years ago

Will pinside be flooded with "history unknown, probably HUO" pins for the rest of the month?

Maybe there are a bunch of foreign bidders that are just happy that they will be shipped to their country without question?

#1693 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I never saw someone beat DL2. Hard f$%^g game.

I have beat DL2. It was setup much better and more intuitive if you had to "guess" on a part. DL1 was much more randomized, reversed, and not obvious sometimes. I still like DL1 better.

#1734 2 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

Coin op in HK sells these star wars for less than 10k, who are these people buying at that price ?

Probably the people that believe the *auctioneer* who just lied saying they are 40k brand new?

#1843 2 years ago

Where's Jack Danger?? We need some stream help on aisle 4!!

#1850 2 years ago
Quoted from MtnFrost:

I was thinking the same, which is why I was wondering the time per lot has been today. Many people will be sleeping in tomorrow.

From what I've seen, If the price is below $2000, 5-10 minutes. If it's above 2000, 2-4 minutes.

#1999 2 years ago

Who is making the spreadsheet for auction price vs normal can't give that shit away price?

#2082 2 years ago

After seeing BTTF auction I looked on here and there is one here for 17k....is that an instant price adjstment?

#2800 2 years ago

5700 out the door for D&D with no topper. Come on man.

#2823 2 years ago
Quoted from dondon4720:

I like to think thus auction is like the Macon car auctions they run on TV, a lot of these machines are in super good shape and have signitures and special stuff attached to them, but that doesn't effect the overall pinball market. Let's be real if someone put a BTTF for 14,000 on pinside or a south park for $7500 would anyone actually buy it?? I know me and a lot of other people wouldn't we would ridicule and make fun of their price and they either lower it or keep it. This is the biggest pinball auction in 15-30 years and has been covered by every major news outlet. A lot of these people are not in our hobby and when stuff starts to break they will sell them because they don't want something that is constantly breaking
I know from a few of my Aussie friends that a lot are going overseas. We are lucky in America that prices are so good and I don't see this effecting things too much, if prices get too high there will be another crash because people won't be buying machines anymore

There is a BTTF on pinside right now for 17,5k

#2966 2 years ago
Quoted from Code_Blue:

Captain takes a fee on both ends

Do you know what the consignment fee typically is?

#2978 2 years ago
Quoted from o07eleven:

I guess this is my first dip into these face to face auctions. But something like eBay just takes a fee from the seller and that's based off the final auction value. All fees are on the buyer at that point. The only other fee would be something like PayPal or credit card fees but we're talking 3% and not taking 18%... This just seems insane to me to double dip both ends and basically taking 36% bonus from the sale price from 18%+18%.

I have not seen the 18%+18% listed and nobody has stated that yet. It says for sellers to contact them regarding seller fees, but buyer fees are clearly listed at 18%.

#3020 2 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

What’s going to happen next week? Non working games?

Next week come the "good games"....

#3381 2 years ago

Saw a few ended up back in AZ

Screenshot_20210914-153743_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210914-153743_Facebook (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider morgoth00.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/banning-pinball-museum-to-relocate?tu=morgoth00 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.