20230601_100120 (resized).jpg
20230601_100100 (resized).jpg
20230601_095517 (resized).jpg
20230601_095500 (resized).jpg
20230601_095426 (resized).jpg
20230601_095139(0) (resized).jpg
20230601_095123 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #167 Museum Update & upcoming auction Posted by chuckcasey (2 years ago)

Post #467 Rvdv offer on pick up and shipment Posted by rvdv (2 years ago)

Post #858 auction links Posted by cait001 (2 years ago)

Post #1427 Auction lots being sold on which days Posted by oliviarium (2 years ago)

Post #1533 Video stream link Posted by NPO (2 years ago)

Post #2496 live auction stream on twitch Posted by InvaderHouse (2 years ago)

Post #2810 Article about the auction on nerdist Posted by Knxwledge (2 years ago)

Post #3696 Some lot numbers with prices. Posted by HighVoltage (2 years ago)

Post #4227 Auction results Posted by HighVoltage (2 years ago)

Post #4230 All Pinball Machine Auction Prices Posted by bobmathuse (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider latecenturymods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1484 2 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Wonder what the laser disc stuff will go for. Would love to snatch up a cheap Cliff Hanger.

Is $4100 cheap enough? Whew.

#1494 2 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

cobra command for $9100!!!
I was waiting for the Laserdisc section. shit's gonna be bonkers

Cobra Command finally earning the way they hoped it would back in the day!

I think I've still got some laserdiscs around here...

#1523 2 years ago
Quoted from museumofpinball:

We can confirm it is not our network or internet speeds. For this event we brought in T1. This downtime is a result of the auction software. They are working on it now and the auction should resume shortly. Thank you for hanging in there while Captains gets this figured out.

Thank you! And remember kids, always feed Windows at least an hour before going streaming.

#1560 2 years ago

For a long time after it was a relevant speed, there were a fair number of old timers who called any broadband "T1" out of habit. I've met two of them, maybe three, and always thought that they should keep their tech brains a little better exercised by keeping up with the times.

#1576 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Agreed, those original "DiscoVision" player were garbage. AND BE SURE TO BOLT DOWN THE MOVING OPTIC BEFORE MOVING THE MACHINE. A lot of good that did. They could not stand up to the smoke, dust and jostling around by players. A pathetic, overpriced
piece of garbage.

Have you had the pleasure of acquaintance with Midway NFL Football with the CED disc?

#1590 2 years ago
Quoted from Knxwledge:

Auctioneer: had some over heating issues on camera.. we will have to move forward by images until equipment is sorted.

So the best course of action would have been to buy an A/C unit and cool the room, maybe. This armchair observer thinks they should get someone on that now. It would be worth it vs. their frazzled nerves and damaged reputation.

#1594 2 years ago

Stream is coming back.

#1602 2 years ago

And we're rolling... DL blown past Dragon's Lair II.

#1605 2 years ago

Long time since I've seen a working Firefox.

#1668 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

I’m I the only one that can stop laughing out loud at these prices (while people in my house look at me like I’m crazy)

Jack the Giant Killer at $1300 ... it was such a turkey that it could barely make enough to cover its own electricity when I first met up with it.

#2123 2 years ago
Quoted from oliviarium:

These EMs will probably all get 3k+/ea.

You called it.

#2567 2 years ago

The irony of buying Monopoly itself as a property, at an inflated price at auction, is hilarious.

#3412 2 years ago
Quoted from Heretic_9:

On another subject, someone in this thread recently mentioned a documentary called "The Lost Arcade." This is no longer available on Amazon Prime, it is telling me. Sounded interesting, so I'm looking around elsewhere for it.

"The Lost Arcade" streams on the Kanopy service, which is free from many libraries.

1 week later
#3621 2 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

That's funny, all I though of about Primal Rage was how it was the worst Vs. Fighting in history.

Pit Fighter wants its trophy back, please.

#3777 2 years ago

Well that's more Zaccaria than I've ever seen in one place. Sorry it's going to the four winds before we could make it out to California again.

#3839 2 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Are these guys going to tell their life story to continue to get bids in for CSI....Holy cow....

Sure felt like it. They were futzing with the stream video.

#4092 2 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Sort of.
Computer Space wars was the first video game ever made.
This is a version of it ported to an arcade game.

Pretty sure the first computerized game with a screen is Tennis for Two. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennis_for_Two

#4308 2 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

...So I looked up to the owners and techs, and mustered my first job in Tech at Pachinko Palace.

Holy cow ... my first game came from Pachinko Palace. I don't even know how my parents learned about the place, but it was a brilliant choice of Christmas present. Ended up doing the electrical power mod myself.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider latecenturymods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/banning-pinball-museum-to-relocate?tu=latecenturymods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.