20230601_100120 (resized).jpg
20230601_100100 (resized).jpg
20230601_095517 (resized).jpg
20230601_095500 (resized).jpg
20230601_095426 (resized).jpg
20230601_095139(0) (resized).jpg
20230601_095123 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #167 Museum Update & upcoming auction Posted by chuckcasey (2 years ago)

Post #467 Rvdv offer on pick up and shipment Posted by rvdv (2 years ago)

Post #858 auction links Posted by cait001 (2 years ago)

Post #1427 Auction lots being sold on which days Posted by oliviarium (2 years ago)

Post #1533 Video stream link Posted by NPO (2 years ago)

Post #2496 live auction stream on twitch Posted by InvaderHouse (2 years ago)

Post #2810 Article about the auction on nerdist Posted by Knxwledge (2 years ago)

Post #3696 Some lot numbers with prices. Posted by HighVoltage (2 years ago)

Post #4227 Auction results Posted by HighVoltage (2 years ago)

Post #4230 All Pinball Machine Auction Prices Posted by bobmathuse (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jake35.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#336 2 years ago

Is there a list of games somewhere?

1 week later
#521 2 years ago

wrong thread sorry

1 week later
#563 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBallPeteFromSD:

You did not miss them. A bunch of these came in the last year. We just set them up and play tested most of these Gots in the last 8 months.

I sold you guys the Q Bert. Looks like they got it working nicely.

1 week later
#593 2 years ago
Quoted from bobmathuse:

There are a handful of machines I saw there that are absent. Defender is probably the most notable; they only made a few hundred of those (great game!). Barracora, Alien Poker, Frontier and Amazon Hunt were the others I remember that I don't see, but there could be a few more. Otherwise, yes, they're putting it all in - Verne's World, Big Bang Bar, the Avengers and Pirates OTC whitewoods, etc.

frontier is a cheap title, not sure why it's missing.

#626 2 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I might ask around about this and a couple others. I know that any games that were owned by others were returned. There were some odd titles one of my friends had at the museum at one point or another and I am certain he would have taken those back. The reason I thought of this at all is because I think that particular person owns a defender...
I should have played it a bit more than I did. I’m almost certain I played a game on it last time I was there. The museum.

Defender is one that I was going to bid high on. I assume he didn't own it but maybe it was on a loan. Sucks that was really the only one I was interested in. I already have a star gazer or that one I'd have bid on, mine is nicer than the one they have it appears the playfield has a lot of wear around the inserts.

#646 2 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Yeah, yeah, just like a person from Norwalk, We were taught to keep it to ourselves, growing up in La Mirada.
Like I said......sssshhhhhhh.

I'm bidding 25k on it, so he didn't think it mattered... lol

1 week later
#756 2 years ago

Add 20% to your final bid amount to account for the attention from the press. I know someone that is going to bid over 150k total on at least 7 different machines, and he doesn't know anything about pinball. Lots of covid cash right now. He wants all the rare titles.

#795 2 years ago
Quoted from Time:

Maybe nobody will show up and I'll take home that JJP POTC CE for $5500

you'll need another zero! haha.

#796 2 years ago

If someone wins some machines tomorrow, and then bids and wins more the following weekend, can they wait and have STI picked them up at the same time?

#800 2 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

The terms of the auction state that the games have to be picked up within 5 business days of the sale, so I imagine the answer to your question is no.

seems like they should require they be removed from 5 days from the end of the auction. unreasonable to have to have games removed before auction even ends. much cheaper to have them shipped together and I'm sure many people will be bidding both weekends.

#965 2 years ago

what a shit show

#1114 2 years ago

I sold them that exact machine last year from an ad here on pinside, 2500 bucks.

#1127 2 years ago

That Spirit sold cheap comparatively.

#1411 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Rocky's sat forever to sell until about 20 years ago. On RGP somebody picked one up. Found everything necessary to restore it. NOS playfield, NOS backglass, NOS plastics, etc. etc. Sold it for crazy money back then.
After that Rocky seemed to gain in popularity and price.
LTG : )

Was that the one restored by Steve Charland?

#1415 2 years ago
Quoted from Steve_in_Escalon:

Steve Charland had a spectacular Rocky with NOS pieces, but still owned it at the time of his passing.

I bought that one from his daughter Amber. I thought he might have been the one that built that one too but probably not. His personal one that I own is the nicest system 80 I've ever seen and I'm thankful to own it

#1966 2 years ago

Who pays 8 grand for a data east anything??

#2005 2 years ago

Has anyone here actually won any of these auctions? Or would admit to it?

#2031 2 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

7k for Hook. NOW I've really seen it all

7k for hook, but only 6300 for spirit? Makes no sense at all. Those damn DE games and all their click, clicks. Never should sell for these prices.

#2040 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Well, I think I've had enough of this ridiculousness for one evening. I'll probably skim the hammer prices in the morning. Later folks--have fun

I'm wanting to see the classic sterns, what do you think star gazer will bring? Shame it is going so late.

#2674 2 years ago

Bid 10 times on Annie Asteroid and the Aliens and gave up at 6800 before fees. Oh well.

1 week later
#3544 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

It will be interesting to see how this week fares.
My single game that I purchased during round one is almost at my door.

which one?

#3723 2 years ago

5 grand for a mr & mrs pacman? good lord.

#3961 2 years ago
Quoted from EStroh:

Agreed, but that T2 was probably in the best overall shape (inside and out) of any on that row.

Who cares? It's a freaking T2. That's a 3k machine at best.

#4148 2 years ago

I was the runner up on the pitch and bat.. wife really wanted it, but I don't think the winner would have ever backed down. Went back and forth several times. Those damn fees, would have put it over 5k.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jake35.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/banning-pinball-museum-to-relocate?tu=jake35 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.