20230601_100120 (resized).jpg
20230601_100100 (resized).jpg
20230601_095517 (resized).jpg
20230601_095500 (resized).jpg
20230601_095426 (resized).jpg
20230601_095139(0) (resized).jpg
20230601_095123 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #167 Museum Update & upcoming auction Posted by chuckcasey (2 years ago)

Post #467 Rvdv offer on pick up and shipment Posted by rvdv (2 years ago)

Post #858 auction links Posted by cait001 (2 years ago)

Post #1427 Auction lots being sold on which days Posted by oliviarium (2 years ago)

Post #1533 Video stream link Posted by NPO (2 years ago)

Post #2496 live auction stream on twitch Posted by InvaderHouse (2 years ago)

Post #2810 Article about the auction on nerdist Posted by Knxwledge (2 years ago)

Post #3696 Some lot numbers with prices. Posted by HighVoltage (2 years ago)

Post #4227 Auction results Posted by HighVoltage (2 years ago)

Post #4230 All Pinball Machine Auction Prices Posted by bobmathuse (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jahbarron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2357 2 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

I'm having a tiny bit of remorse not jumping on the Sega Derby Club. Originally they cost like $150,000 and it went for $1700! But I couldn't think of anywhere to set it up that didn't end in divorce papers.

And just a little bit of relief given its presented "working" condition

#2654 2 years ago

"It's got AC power"

#2701 2 years ago
Quoted from srt-8:

always wanted a challenger ... pity I'm in Australia

I feel like everyone drives a Challenger where I live.

#2964 2 years ago

Dragonfist seemed to be in nice shape/right deal for a local looking for that game

#3099 2 years ago

I'll never forget when I bought a Holosseum and then played it lol

#3101 2 years ago
Quoted from o07eleven:

Also, am I really going to stay up to 761 just to see the Top Skater price bidding war go well beyond what I would pay for it? High School me would be upset that I didn't buy this for myself in the future

Not sure how old you are, but we played this shit outta this at Pinball Pete's Ann Arbor in 1998.

#3109 2 years ago
Quoted from o07eleven:

Bingo, same place. Yeah it was awesome going there and picking up a dozen Krispy Kreme when the hot light was on. Gave me a pint of milk and that dozen would get slammed so quick. Now I'm basically going to Marvin's and Free Play. I need to hit up that place in Chesterfield for their pins and then there's a couple places in Lansing we need to hit up as well.

As a teen I played at The Detroiter truck stop off of 75 in Woodhaven. I'm Downriver

#3112 2 years ago
Quoted from o07eleven:

Of all the games they have too, I'm surprised they didn't have an F355 Challenge in the big ass triple screen or even the single screen weaksauce one. They do have a Race Drivin' but it's a stand up and not the sit down cab. I just thought about it too, and they don't have a Final Fight either but they have a Punisher?

Don't have that, but had an 8-player Derby Club in a pile

#3114 2 years ago
Quoted from Karnov:

Wish we had room to set that up. If PalmSprings worked out, that would have been killer.

I was watching that in disbelief but it is what it is (the biggest game)

#3117 2 years ago

One day I'll see what it's like to watch drunk ppl play Para Para

#3149 2 years ago

I was looking at G-Loc and thinking that it would be in under 5 hours that someone put a drink on it at an arcade bar

#3200 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yup, I never even logged in. I knew there was no way I was gonna bother bidding. I was thinking “maybe one of those Nintendo Red Tents would be cool for a few hundred.” LOL

Sadly, if I recall correctly, those have been about $1500-$2000 for about 10 years now.

#3214 2 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Possibly so.
This is not a project for the faint of heart or novice.
I commend you if you buy it and undertake putting those back together.

I haven't been out there in 8-10 years probably. It was working when I was there. That EM arcade room (minus the MCI games) was the first thing I thought of when the auction was announced.

#3217 2 years ago

I just wanna say that I appreciate the volunteer's insights here on the auction. The Super Bowl of arcade auctions without some commentary would not be the same game.

#3223 2 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Neither of the two Gunfights that are in this lot are the one that was down in the shooting gallery at the bottom of the hill.
That is a third Gunfight that is still down in the shooting gallery also now partially dissembled and also in need of repair.
I'm guessing it didn't make it in the auction as it was not in one of the main rooms.
These two were bought very recently during the last year or so as a lot.
No idea if all of the parts are there, or if there is enough to create one or two working games or not.

I'm guessing John is keeping SOME games & this one would be on my list along with a few other EM arcades.

1 week later
#3566 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the last round as a spectator. Honestly, ESPN3 should be airing this.

#3708 2 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Seeing these hammer prices just further my argument that California sucks.

Hey, I love New London. Let's not put the auction results and, furthermore, the inflating pinball prices on the state of California.

#3710 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

is there a thread somewhere on how to fix monitor collapse?

Lots of info out there on this for all types of monitor chassis. See if you can figure out what model the chassis (not the tube) is & go from there via Google.

#4488 2 years ago

Trehhhhhhhhhhhhhh?!? Ewwwwwhut err you doin here?

2 weeks later
#4553 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I forget what the family business was in that was the basis of his personal wealth. I'm sure others here know it... I'm too busy to go look it up again.

They invented and patented Skyline Chili.

#4560 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Who would leave Cincinnati for Southern California though?

I thought it was Chili John’s in Burbank?

3 weeks later
#4669 2 years ago

There's a Man Eater in CA on eBay for $25,000. This is FISHY.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jahbarron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/banning-pinball-museum-to-relocate?tu=jahbarron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.