20230601_100120 (resized).jpg
20230601_100100 (resized).jpg
20230601_095517 (resized).jpg
20230601_095500 (resized).jpg
20230601_095426 (resized).jpg
20230601_095139(0) (resized).jpg
20230601_095123 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #167 Museum Update & upcoming auction Posted by chuckcasey (2 years ago)

Post #467 Rvdv offer on pick up and shipment Posted by rvdv (2 years ago)

Post #858 auction links Posted by cait001 (2 years ago)

Post #1427 Auction lots being sold on which days Posted by oliviarium (2 years ago)

Post #1533 Video stream link Posted by NPO (2 years ago)

Post #2496 live auction stream on twitch Posted by InvaderHouse (2 years ago)

Post #2810 Article about the auction on nerdist Posted by Knxwledge (2 years ago)

Post #3696 Some lot numbers with prices. Posted by HighVoltage (2 years ago)

Post #4227 Auction results Posted by HighVoltage (2 years ago)

Post #4230 All Pinball Machine Auction Prices Posted by bobmathuse (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider isochronic_frost.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#312 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

4 mins is crazy slow. A pro auction would target 60 lots an hour or more. Less desirable stuff could be lumped together into lots to speed things up too. Even at 2mins per lot, 1000 pieces, 33+hrs. They'd likely try to fit in a two day window.. so gotta get the lot time down.
Go watch a video from wholesale car auctions, etc and you'll see how they do high volume. None of that TV 'hyping up the product' stuff... It is all about non-stop bidding, closing, next item.

It’s going to be several days. They don’t want to sell it all at once. Current plan is 6 days of auction, weekends only

2 weeks later
#528 2 years ago
Quoted from bobmathuse:

Catalog for September 10 is now up. 68 pinballs, 51 arcade games; note the lot numbers go up to 122, but three numbers were skipped:
https://bid.captainsauctionwarehouse.com/m/view-auctions/catalog/id/80

Nothing super impressive in the first lot.
Seem to be the Gottlieb section

4 weeks later
#729 2 years ago
Quoted from Heretic_9:

There was an earlier and useful spreadsheet post in this thread, showing how pricing would shake out at various cost levels, projecting out to the final hammer price + taxes and fees. I had someone create an Excel spreadsheet template for me, which I'll try to attach here.
I may end up mainly just printing this blank and filling it in lightly in pencil, so they can be easily erased and revised. Here is an explanation of the columns I requested, which I thought would prove most useful. The sample with one entry filled in should illustrate that -- but of course it is only as an example, since I already had a Centaur and would not be bidding on one. I'm also including the blank template. There is room in either margin for short notes, such as how many of that pin were manufactured. I also noted whether a game has been or is being remade. For example, I've played the remakes of both AFM and MM, and for my (maybe non-expert) standards the differences from the originals are trivial.
Columns:
======
Name of the Pin (added the Lot # for reference, timed per order of appearance in the auction)
The High Value, according to Pinside. (Has often fallen on the low side, vs. "real world pricing ?)
The High Price, from BostonPinballBiz History of eBay Sales Spreadsheet.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-4SmV9G-bAewEm_MHwayGWiOkpNLNO92/view
(Published each May and November, so the most recent edition was from May of this year.
The above two may get you in the ballpark.)
My Rough Guesstimate of the CAW Successful Closing Bid. To see how close my prediction was -- sort of an exercise in horse race handicapping.
The Max. Bid I'd Be Willing to Make. Will try to stick to this.
The Final Hammer Price, after the Plus 25 % is applied, to cover sales tax and the auction house premium. (Actually more than that, if shipping cost needs to be added, as it will in many cases.)
Hopefully some may find this useful. [Looks like Pinside won't accept actual spreadsheet uploads, and I don't know whether it's even possible to send them in a PM, so I'll have to settle for screen snapshots. You may be able to print the jpeg as a blank form (?), enlarge if necessary, and use that.] [quoted image]

Is there a historic eBay list? I am curious about some late 2000s pricing and was hoping to find the archived data

#807 2 years ago

Perhaps you missed where I obviously said I was looking for early 2000s eBay results? Why be so obtuse when I quoted the exact link you uselessly reposted?

Quoted from NicoVolta:

Tragically, the lesson repeats itself yet again: Never open a "moonbase" amusement business out in the sticks just because the rent is cheap and space is plentiful.
If you build it, they may not come.
I find it is usually best to combine the powerful eye-catching "pull" of pinball with some sort of high-profit "push" item (like alcoholic beverages, or heck, just ordinary beverages). Tim Arnold has repeatedly mentioned his soda machine is his #1 profit earner. Heed his advice.
On my North American pinball tour, Blairally was extremely grateful to have their ball bowler repaired. Not because it made tons of money, but because customers would park in front of it for hours and drink many gallons of beer.
What's the best of all worlds for pinball? In my opinion: Breweries. Every brewery needs a unique draw to pull people further than the local bars, and the inventory sells for top dollar at a price which cannot be undercut... literally selling it at the source.
Contact your local breweries and get some machines in there. They have the space. They have the product. They need the pull. You just might be the answer they've been looking for.

For me, it’s claw machines and skee-ball. They make so much you want to laugh and cry. People are suckers.
Vending makes silly money and new locations literally don’t even ask for a split anymore, they just want a vending machine for convenience!

#1837 2 years ago
Quoted from MtnFrost:

Are they taking a dinner break? Camera set up cannot take that long?

Didn’t you know? They’re using the Pony Express to personally deliver each frame for the stream.

#1846 2 years ago

Wow 180 more lots, amazing. At this pace? See you all at 5am

#1889 2 years ago

“For a baywatch” YES WE ARE SAYING THE SAME THING

#1904 2 years ago

This auction deserves its own documentary.
The market has been strapped to a rocket and launched into space.

#1923 2 years ago

“Yeah 5.6k is too cheap for Godzilla so I’m gonna just talk and let the bids roll in for a few minutes”

Quoted from ForceFlow:

Godzilla didn't blast past SP and Baywatch? That's a little surprising.

Makes zero sense

#1937 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Godzilla is a big license. And a rare game. A double whammy.

I want to say “because the Toho Stern teaser just dropped a couple hours ago” but that would mean these insane Rich Uncle Pennybags are also pinheads.
Can’t be.

#1945 2 years ago

HOW DID VIPER SELL FOR 4K??? But Baywatch sells for 8k??? Wtffff

#1985 2 years ago
Quoted from oldbaby:

He said that the Data East Star Wars was the "very first Star Wars pinball machine". Commonly thought to be true, but actually false.
Hankin 1980 Empire Strikes Back
https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2868
and Segasa Sonic 1987 Star Wars
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/star-wars-segasa
were first.

The Hankin game is awesome on my Shortlist. Themed after the best Star Wars movie of all time!

#1994 2 years ago

Robin should look into adding a chatroom feature!
For special events like this haha

#2013 2 years ago

BLEH. Hook??? 7k Really??? More than the Godzilla??? 5.6k What the hell

#2021 2 years ago

Checkpoint can’t be more than 4k. Insane restored ones are half that...

#2065 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Supposedly only 10 of them. I was surprised it didn't go higher. Even with the fees and sales tax.
LTG : )

Perhaps the rarities can be swiped for decent prices? Seems these retail buyers don’t notice them

#2097 2 years ago
Quoted from creamyjeremy:

Lol to all the shmucks who who bought Bitcoin or dogecoin instead data east pinballs last year...

I bought both!

Quoted from FIREPOWER1980:

Ouch Monday Night Football???????

I’m Very happy!

#2119 2 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

I’d love to be a fly on the wall at Pinball Resource in a few weeks

Steve’s gonna lose his voice!!

#2163 2 years ago

Anyone else about to have a stroke from the endless assault of “tables”?

#2171 2 years ago

Stuff is really starting to drag and they’re stalling so hard

#2214 2 years ago

Only 2.7k for Pool Sharks. The shills bidders are tiring out!!!

#2298 2 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Blackwater 100 lists 3000 confirmed games.
They hardly come up.
Did 75% go to Europe?
Dennis didnt think that production count was accurate, he shared.

I’ve seen quite a few in my area. Was it really that rare?

#2302 2 years ago

3.7k for City Slicker THAT DOESN’T COIN UP!!!
Mine is officially for sale, only 2k

#2306 2 years ago
Quoted from EalaDubhSidhe:

City Slicker is the rarest of the 6803s. Less than 300 made I think.
Not many more Beat The Clocks or Black Belts either.

Yes and it’s also common because it’s crap.
Rare For A Reason. (RFAR) as an owner I can tell you, it’s crap.

#2317 2 years ago

Auction is stopping for the night after the end of the row! Looks like most the Bally’s but before the Stern’s

#2338 2 years ago
Quoted from alyssa:

Joining the outbid club!
[quoted image]

That’s good! That price was insane!

#2472 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Thinking of things like this. Years ago at a show in Japan Namco had around 20 players sitting in a circle, kind of back to back. In front of them a huge screen in a circle on the wall. Looked like the outer space battle in Star Wars.

I’m actually looking for the Galaxian Theater if anyone has leads on one. I heard there are only like 4 known examples.

Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I figured out how to download a listing of all the hammer prices so far.
As of last night's ending (lot 426):
sum of all hammer prices:
$1,480,400
Estimated take home price (hammer * 1.257)
$1,860,863

Keypost please

#2509 2 years ago

Wow they really REALLY tried to pull out ANYONE on cosmic Princess

#2556 2 years ago

Game Plan time!!! The real rarities

#2568 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I bet Cyclopees and Andromeda only get to 7k due to theme....

I got confused because they kept showing Cyclopes in the stream while auctioning Monopoly

#2575 2 years ago
Quoted from SkinnyFats:

I feel like I would if I stumbled into a Barrett Jackson car auction and saw 2007 Toyota Corollas with 160k miles and a primer gray quarter panel were selling for 25k. Just can’t quite get my head around it.

I actually was thinking Ford Fiesta with flood damage selling for 10k+

Inb4: CARGUMENT REEE

#2585 2 years ago

Hercules will probably go for 8k. Ripley’s got a shitton when they auctioned theirs

#2757 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

PHEW, we made it gang. We will see Monday.
For a moment thought this auction might be one of the signs of the apocalypse.

Quoted from lifefloat:

Under 8K
the sun will rise tomorrow

I just want to let everyone know....
If Popeye sells for more than 8 Thousand.
The End Of The World Is Near.

If my math is right, Popeye after taxes and fees (NOT including freight) was
$7,670.75

Factoring in shipping costs... definitely final price above $8k

#2767 2 years ago
Quoted from creamyjeremy:

This is debatable.
My arcade is doing rather well.
But, I guess it can depend on what you call an "arcade". If it has to be all classic, then I don't know that those work any more.

Cranes and coin pushers

#2772 2 years ago

$28,125 Final cost plus fees on Addams

#2860 2 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Flip flop $4200???????
I got the Stern Nine Ball for $3800?
What the hell?

PLUS 25%

#2915 2 years ago
Quoted from o07eleven:

Trying to bump up BMX. "It looks like E.T. because they're riding BMX bikes" I would agree if one of those guys had an alien in a milk crate attached to his handle bars.

Greg Freres the artist confirmed BMX was originally ET but they couldn’t snag the license lol.

#2917 2 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

I bid $3000 on Rock Encore, wanted it because it's so 80s cheesy and I've never seen one for sale. Also wondering if I should have made one more bid...

That game is trash. Worst Gottlieb ever made. I can hook you up with like 12 of them. Total garbage. It’s a $500 game all day long

#2920 2 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Send one my way, I like cheese.

4 have been for sale near me this year, all for under $600. I will gladly snag the next one so I can send it to the opposite side of the country

#2940 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I wonder if Tim Arnold is going “hmmmmmm…” right now.

Tim would probably say “those damn kids only go to their fancy electronic auctions anymore! Nobody goes in person and bids like they used too... *grumble grumble* I’m the only one who cares about keeping real pinball alive!”

#3040 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Hmm. It’s almost as if the people bidding aren’t “pinball people” and are instead civilians.

Civilians... because this IS WAR!!!

Quoted from starfighter:

I think a pinsider got Quicksilver

Yes, a Pinsider got Quicksilver but I can’t find the post now.

A Pinsider also got Nine Ball. I think that was gonzo73

Also let’s get one thing straight:
One of the Big House’s sold for 5k because it was the Prototype artwork which is cute animal convicts instead of the ugly people art that went into production. The Proto also features cool mechs like a swinging Newton ball that was removed for production. The proto Big House is a really neat game. I’d love one!

#3123 2 years ago
Quoted from o07eleven:

Well shoot, had the laptop going and playing TMTN and was getting an AMAZING game got a new personal best of 38.9M. I thought I was going to miss the Top Skater auction. Got finished just in time.

I was about to fight you on that, but I relented. Hope that was you.
Regretting it. I shoulda kept fighting for it... TS is siiiick!

#3125 2 years ago
Quoted from o07eleven:

Damn, I was really tempted to hit a bid for $1600 on that Top Skater. But that basically takes up the room of 2 pins. Maybe it's the skater kid in me, but that seems like a decent deal? $1500 sale, $1890 out the door? Or was that thing beat to shit? Because I remember if the deck was trash it's basically worthless.

NOOOO! I shoulda bought it
Probably on its way to Dubai right after the stream ends.

#3131 2 years ago
Quoted from Karnov:

That Top Skater TV was at the end of it's life. I rejuvenated the projector tubes, and that is the best I could get it. Far better then it was tho.

Wow, how do you do that? I know zero about them.

Quoted from Code_Blue:

Top Skaters would go for $100 - $150 at auction - absolutely no one wants those projection screen games.

Hook me up? We run a skate camp up here for kids. It woulda been so sick to have a skater arcade game. They love playing pinball!

#3136 2 years ago
Quoted from o07eleven:

I should have said how much I was willing to bid on it, I really wouldn't have minded if someone wanted to pay more money than me. It's more just super teenage nostalgia and blasting Pennywise. I feel you would need to get that Crazy Taxi stand up to go with it and blast the Pennywise/Offspring.

Crazy nostalgia. My buddy played this back in the arcades. I didn’t, but paired with my pins and his skate camp, it woulda been pretty cool. He just won a skate competition last week. Dude tore it right up!

#3148 2 years ago

Looking forward to the misfits lot in 2 weeks. Lots of the strange and “unknown” for sale in that one.

#3235 2 years ago

They started banging out the arcades extremely fast. Some of them you could tell they got their asking price and when it was bid higher and higher he couldn’t call it fast enough!
Very weird

1 week later
#3638 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

How much does everyone think Punchy the Clown will go for ?

If it stays in line with other rare but non-licensed themes, I’d say 6k. Some very rare games sold for reasonable prices. Then total trash sells for 5x retail

I had to laugh that Card Whiz immediately hit the price they wanted and they sold it in less than 2 minutes. So easy to tell when the invisible reserve is met.

#3666 2 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

Non working Torpedo starts at $3500 internet bid. Oops, internet bidder didn't see not working. Now sold for $3,300. Good luck finding parts.

That’s why I have a parts game for mine

TA is awesome. Batman though? Trashola

Boy oh boy they’re just pumping the hell out of Bugs Bunny

#3671 2 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

Never heard of it, so I just assumed.

DE’s 3rd game. Boards are hard to get for it because the first one has its own particular boards, they changed them for 2nd and 3rd game (Secret Service & Torpedo Alley) and then everything after that was different.
Parts are standard DE stuff, but plastics used to be unobtainium till JodyG remade them.

#3675 2 years ago

Lol so this is just a junk pile of all broken games????
Holy shit TX doesn’t even have any boards?!?? Sold for 2.6k
BRUH

B4482F64-5216-4795-AC0A-FFBAE302CB6E.jpegB4482F64-5216-4795-AC0A-FFBAE302CB6E.jpeg
#3706 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Hope you didn't destroy a complete game.

Guy I bought it from parted out 2 of them, parts came as part of the deal.

Quoted from Knxwledge:

$150 Road Riot project is pretty damn good
$500 Hard Drivin' sitdown with a monitor collapse was a pretty good deal
$300 America's Army is also a pretty good deal, as mentioned by Karnov
$1100 Knockout seems like a pretty standard auction price, same with $1200 Sky Kings

Off-topic but is there a thread somewhere on how to fix monitor collapse? I had this happen on a game a friend wanted me to look at. We were just standing there and boom! Picture just slowly fuzzed out and then shrunk into a pinprick.
I have little experience with arcades and I tapped out when that happened

#3732 2 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

The monitor probably needs the caps replaced. Most older monitors need this at some point. You can buy cap kits if you can identify the monitor.

Quoted from jahbarron:

Lots of info out there on this for all types of monitor chassis. See if you can figure out what model the chassis (not the tube) is & go from there via Google.

Quoted from Knxwledge:

So when a monitor is collapsed like that it's a deflection problem. It's a good idea to do a recap but it likely won't fix a collapse. If it's displaying a horizontal line running from left to right, check the vertical output transistors, and maybe the IC. If it has other size problems it could be a horizontal output problem, which is tied into the B+ voltage.

Thank you all so much! Very awesome that so many of you helped with an arcade question on a pinball website!

It was a Buck Hunter with a bad hard drive. In the middle of trying to get to the BIOS the screen collapsed to a pinprick.
I told them to just refund the purchase, because it was bought from an amusement company, but it scared the hell out of me and cemented why I do not (generally) work on arcade machines.

I’m stoked about $1800 Caveman! My investment just went up 350%! Caveman is extremely hated, but at my show it was played constantly. Probably almost 300 plays! It’s such a weird machine that people can’t step away!

#3816 2 years ago
Quoted from Brk_oth:

Yeah I thought it would go higher too.
Vernes was also playable, I never had Jolly Park working. If I remember correctly I think there was just a bit of messing around in the menu system, which is all in Italian or Spanish, to credit it up.
[quoted image]

I was bidding on that like mad! So angry I didn’t get it.

#3911 2 years ago

Varkon for $23,500.
Wow.
I expected this honestly. Great rarity.

#3914 2 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Mushroom World--the only pin I ever sold because I beat the game.

I wanted one for so long... then I finally played it.

#3916 2 years ago

1600 Bell Ringer???? I did not expect that. Who the hell is buying it??? There are DOZENS ON PINSIDE THAT NEVER SELL FOR A THIRD OF THAT!

#3918 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Somebody got a bargain on PTC.

I don’t think so! My final bid was 3200. Not interested in a $4200+ Punchy

#3922 2 years ago
Quoted from SDpinballer:

There’s one PTC for sale on pinside for $2850. ?

I didn’t see it

Looking at it now.
Yeah this one used to be listed for a lot more, didn’t realize he lowered the price

#3963 2 years ago

Wait they don’t have a proper original Taito Space Invaders? Just the midway versions??

I’ve got a Taito, but everyone I’ve contacted to fix the boards have outright declined. They’ve stated they’re too old and not worth fixing

#3972 2 years ago
Quoted from Karnov:

That might be the reason we don't have it. But we fixed PCBs far older then that. Fixed one today from 1974.

Are you and the other museum techs available? I’ve got some boards that need repair

#4007 2 years ago
Quoted from iCaryl:

Have they mentioned when they're calling it quits tonight? Time or lot #

Lot 1223, Donkey Kong

#4011 2 years ago
Quoted from iCaryl:

Thanks. That's the item I'm interested in.

I was one off, 1224 is the giant wall of balls. What’s your price range? I’m interested in it but I have a bad feeling that it’s gonna go pear-shaped very fast.

#4013 2 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I now own a Sub Hunter.
The number 1 game I wanted in the auction.
My dad would give me quarters to go play in the arcade while him and my mom were playing in bowling league.
This is the English version of Depthcharge (of which I own two), however this has a two way mirror with blacklight reflective art and a way radder cabinet.
Im soooooooo stoked right now, and my kids feel like they just involved themselves in part of my childhood.
Sooo happy to own this.
This was my favorite game as a kid.

Quoted from Code_Blue:

$24k for a sub hunter??

Read quoted post

#4017 2 years ago

Bidder 1660 has bought nearly everything!

#4084 2 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Correct.
There’s a specific model of Zenith that they use and it really needs to be correct to command the money.
I have a Red Computer Space.
It’s a trip because it’s legit an old TV with vaccine tubes etc.

That’s really cool! My Taito Japanese Space Invaders uses an old black & white TV set with the whole tubes and stuff. I took one look in there and decided that since it’s very bright and clean I’m not gonna mess with it.
Didn’t know it was an actually TV till an arcade collector friend told me.

#4087 2 years ago

I’m so annoyed!!! I didn’t realize they added new statues or I would bought Dirk!!! Dang it

#4097 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

That happens a lot. I had a Sega sit down enduro racer. The side art was decals stuck right over xevious art work.

Or how Granny and the Gators is built from Environmental Discs of Tron, and my City Slicker is made from a Rampage cabinet!

#4101 2 years ago

That NES in a custom Zelda cabinet cracked me up. Who came up with it? I’ve got half a dozen NES consoles, how hard is it to just make one? I assume you just wire the buttons as they are in the NES controller harness

#4106 2 years ago
Quoted from Karnov:

Someone got a deal on the Fix it Felix. 10.5k

Is it really that rare? His whole thing about “made by Disney” confused me. I don’t know anything about Fix It Felix.

#4112 2 years ago

Baby Pac sells for $5700
Yet the extremely rare, never seen Granny and the Gators goes for $4000???

I spent 4 years searching for mine!
Baby Pac is a dime a dozen and they sit for less than 2k.

Even as the biggest Baby Pac fan, that is nonsense.

#4160 2 years ago

Rat Race is very cool and the people who want it go nuts.

Let’s see where it goes!
30k+!

#4170 2 years ago

Rat Race
$50928.75 (including taxes + fees)

#4219 2 years ago

The pinball community at large:

51E51561-634F-4AB1-827F-B0730F6C421C.gif51E51561-634F-4AB1-827F-B0730F6C421C.gif
#4232 2 years ago
Quoted from bobmathuse:

Here's the pinball list is descending price order:
Item Machine Price
1340 Rat Race Pinball Machine Rare Williams Table $40,500
1360 Pirates of the Carribean C.E. Pinball Machine Jersey Jack $32,000
1349 Elvira House of Horror Collectors Edition Pinball Machine New in box (sofa) $26,000
1352 Big Bang Bar Pinball Machine (1996 version) Capcom SS $25,500
1049 Varkon Upright Pinball Machine Williams SS Rare $23,500
499 The Addams Family Special Collectors Edition Gold Pinball Bally Midway SS $22,500
1341 Joust Pinball Machine (table) Williams SS $21,500
1018 AC/DC Back In Black Limited Edition Pinball Machine $18,500
1354 Magic Girl Pinball Machine One of only 16 Made! Zidware J-Pop $18,500
469 Hercules Pinball Machine Atari SS $18,000
1359 Guns N Roses CE Pinball Machine Jersey Jack $18,000
481 Joust Head to Head Pinball Machine (table) Williams SS $17,000
1365 Disney TRON Legacy (Limited Edition) Pinball Machine Stern SS $17,000
1386 Ghostbusters Pinball Machine (Limited Edition) Stern SS #205/500 $17,000
1346 Wizard of OZ Yellow Brick Road LE New in Box $16,500
1348 Rick and Morty Collectors Edition Pinball Machine New In Box Spooky $16,500
1353 The Big Lebowski Pinball Machine Achiever Edition #019 $16,500
1044 Medieval Madness Pinball Machine Williams SS $16,000
929 The Lord of the Rings Pinball Machine Limited $15,500
1023 Batman (86 Autograph Limited Edition) Pinball Machine Stern SS $15,500
1347 Mandalorian Limited Edition Pinball Machine New In Box Stern $15,500
492 Twilight Zone Pinball Machine Midway SS $15,000
1033 Indiana Jones The Pinball Adventure Pinball Machine Williams SS $15,000
388 Banzai Run Pinball Machine Williams SS $14,500
511 Elvira House of Horror Limited Edition Pinball Machine #108/400 $14,500
1361 Willy Wonka C.E. Pinball Machine Jersey Jack $14,500
1380 Metallica Master of Puppets Pinball Machine (Limited Edition) Stern #36/500 $14,500
358 Back to the Future Pinball Machine Data East SS $14,000
504 Tales of the Arabian Nights Pinball Machine Williams SS $14,000
1034 Star Trek: The Next Generation Pinball Machine Williams SS $14,000
1358 Wizard Of Oz Emerald City Edition Pinball Machine $14,000
1362 The Simpsons Pinball Party Pinball Machine Stern SS $14,000
436 Cosmic Princess Pinball Machine (Australia) Stern SS $13,500
1385 The Munsters Limited Edition Pinball Machine Stern $13,500
507 Guardians of the Galaxy Limited Edition Pinball Machine #49/600 $13,000
510 Jurassic Park Limited Edition Pinball Machine Stern #331/500 $13,000
1357 The Beatles Platinum Pinball Machine $13,000
508 Avengers Infinity Quest Limited Edition Pinball Machine Stern #416/500 $12,500
543 Eight Ball Deluxe Pinball Machine Bally SS Large Displays $12,500
1381 Star Trek Pinball Machine (Enterprise Limited Edition) Stern #03/799 $12,500
1382 The Walking Dead Pinball Machine (Limited Edition) Stern #309/600 $12,500
1383 Game of Thrones Pinball Machine (Limited Edition) Stern #160/700 $12,500
478 AC/DC Luci (Premium) Pinball Machine Stern $12,000
505 Cactus Canyon Pinball Machine Midway SS $12,000
1345 Alien Pinball Machine Heighway Pinball $12,000
1355 Led Zeppelin Limited Edition Pinball Machine Stern $12,000
1376 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Limited Edition Pinball Machine $12,000
480 Star Wars Premium Model Pinball Machine $11,500
503 Circus Voltaire Bally Pinball Machine $11,500
1373 Spider-Man Black Pinball Machine (Black Suit) Stern SS $11,500
1344 Deadpool Limited Edition Pinball Machine Stern $11,400
1022 Aerosmith Limited Edition Pinball Machine $11,200
476 Rob Zombie Spookshow Pinball Machine Sooky $11,000
491 Creature from the Black Lagoon Pinball Machine Bally Midway SS $11,000
509 Stranger Things Limited Edition Pinball Machine Stern #97/500 $11,000
513 Theatre of Magic Pinball Machine Bally Midway SS $11,000
1017 AC/DC Let There Be Rock Limited Edition Pinball Machine Stern SS $11,000
1350 Avengers Whitewood PROTOTYPE Pinball Machine $11,000
1351 Pirates of the Carribean Whitewood PROTOTYPE Pinball Machine $11,000
1356 The Beatles Gold Edition Pinball Machine $11,000
1379 KISS Pinball Machine Limited Edition Stern SS #473/600 $11,000
1343 Black Knight Sword of Rage LE Pinball Machine Stern $10,800
1046 Monster Bash Pinball Machine Williams SS $10,500
1364 The Lord of the Rings Pinball Machine Stern SS $10,500
1377 Mustang Pinball Machine (Limited Edition) Stern SS #448/500 $10,500
500 Attack from Mars Pinball Machine Midway SS $10,250
452 Monopoly Pinball Machine Stern SS $10,100
985 The Sopranos Pinball Machine Stern SS $10,100
39 Rocky Pinball Machine Gottlieb SS $10,000
478A Ghostbusters Pinball Machine (Premium) Stern SS $10,000
1384 Legends WWE Wrestlemania Pinball Machine (Limited Edition) Stern #272/400 $10,000
401 Bad Cats Pinball Machine Williams SS $9,900
1014 Safe Cracker Pinball Machine Midway SS $9,900
1027 Terminator 2: Judgment Day Pinball Machine Williams SS $9,900
435 Star Gazer Pinball Machine Stern SS $9,700
986 Indiana Jones Pinball Machine Stern SS $9,600
493 Judge Dredd Pinball Machine Midway SS $9,500
1024 Funhouse Pinball Machine Williams SS $9,500
1369 X-Men Magneto Limited Edition Pinball Machine Stern #02/250 $9,500
930 Goldeneye 007 Pinball Machine Sega $9,200
348 The Who's Tommy Pinball Wizard Pinball Machine Data East SS $9,000
489 Dirty Harry Pinball Machine Williams $9,000
502 Champion Pub Pinball Machine Bally Midway SS $9,000
535 Playboy Pinball Machine Bally SS $9,000
642 Fireball Pinball Machine Bally EM $9,000
1342 Total Nuclear Annihilation Pinball Machine Spooky $9,000
1366 Elvis Pro Model Pinball Machine Stern SS $9,000
1019 Iron Maiden LE Pinball Machine Stern $8,900
31 Q-Bert's Quest Pinball Machine Gottlieb $8,800
962 Cyclone Pinball Machine Williams $8,700
1363 Family Guy Pinball Machine Stern SS $8,600
355 The Simpsons Pinball Machine Data East SS $8,500
501 Scared Stiff Pinball Machine Bally Midway SS $8,500
538 Pirates of the Caribbean Pinball Machine Stern SS $8,500
552 Iron Maiden Pinball Machine Stern 1980 $8,500
1368 Dark Knight Batman Pinball Machine Stern SS $8,500
1370 Shrek Pinball Machine Stern SS $8,500
1378 The Avengers Pinball Machine Limited Edition Stern SS #79/250 $8,500
937 The Avengers Hulk Pinball Machine (Limited Edition) Stern SS $8,400
345 Jurassic Park Pinball Machine Data East SS $8,300
925 Black Knight Limited Edition Pinball Machine Williams SS $8,300
1006 Oktoberfest Pinball Machine American Pinball $8,300
335 Star Wars Trilogy Pinball Machine Sega $8,200
488 Elvira and the Party Monsters Pinball Machine Bally $8,200
536 Kiss Pinball Machine Bally SS $8,200
1015 The Hobbit Black Arrow LE Pinball Machine Jersey Jack $8,200
1045 No Good Gofers Pinball Machine Williams SS $8,200
352 Guns N' Roses Pinball Machine Data East SS $8,100
982 Primus Pinball Machine Stern Kapow! $8,100
1031 White Water Pinball Machine Williams SS $8,100
338 Baywatch Pinball Machine Sega $8,000
347 Star Wars Pinball Machine Data East SS $8,000
451 The Rolling Stones Pinball Machine (Limited Edition) Stern SS $8,000
496 Doctor Who Pinball Machine Bally Midway SS $8,000
498 NBA Fastbreak Pinball Machine Midway SS $8,000
1367 Avatar Limited Edition Pinball Machine Stern #94/250 $8,000
1371 Nascar Racing Pinball Machine Stern $8,000
1375 Transformers Pinball Machine Limited Edition Stern SS #420/500 $8,000
426 Flash Gordon Pinball Machine Bally SS $7,900
599 Slick Chick Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $7,800
927 Playboy Pinball Machine Stern $7,800
337 South Park Pinball Machine Sega SS $7,700
381 Apollo 13 Pinball Machine Sega $7,700
954 Evel Knievel Pinball Machine Bally EM Rare! $7,700
987 24 Pinball Machine Stern $7,600
537 Rolling Stones Pinball Machine Bally SS $7,500
583 Blue Note Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $7,500
926 Ripley's Believe It or Not! Pinball Machine Stern SS $7,500
977 Star Light Pinball Machine Williams SS $7,500
1013 NBA Basketball Stern Rare Pinball Machine $7,500
1016 Dialed In Limited Edition Pinball Machine Jersey Jack $7,500
1041 The Flintstones Pinball Machine Williams SS $7,500
1345A Cosmic Carnival Pinball Machine New in Box Sun Coast $7,500
1374 Harley-Davidson (3rd Edition) Pinball Machine Stern SS $7,500
350 Star Trek Pinball Machine Data East SS $7,400
1050 Super Mario Bros Mushroom World Mini Pinball Machine Gottlieb $7,400
353 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pinball Machine Data East SS $7,300
647 Vampire Pinball Machine Bally EM $7,300
386 High Speed Pinball Machine Williams SS $7,200
398 Whirlwind Pinball Machine Williams SS $7,200
936 Super Mario Bros Pinball Machine Gottlieb $7,100
1008 Whoa Nellie! Big Juicy Melons Pinball Machine Stern SS $7,100
1028 Black Knight 2000 Pinball Machine Williams SS $7,100
385 WWF Royal Rumble Widebody Pinball Machine Data East SS $7,000
459 Eclipse Pinball Machine Gottlieb SS $7,000
512 Pinball Magic Pinball Machine Capcom SS $7,000
526 Space Invaders Pinball Machine Bally SS $7,000
555 Mata Hari Pinball Machine Bally EM $7,000
928 Roller Coaster Tycoon Pinball Machine $7,000
1029 The Getaway: High Speed II Pinball Machine Williams SS $7,000
1315 Slap Stick Pinball Machine Bally EM $7,000
453 Cyclopes - Pinball Machine Game Plan SS $6,900
983 The Pabst Can Crusher Pinball Machine $6,900
349 Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends Pinball Machine Data East SS $6,800
497 NBA Fastbreak Pinball Machine Midway SS $6,800
464 Asteroid Annie and the Aliens Pinball Machine Gottlieb SS $6,700
551 Dragonfist Pinball Machine Stern SS $6,700
1012 Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle Pinball Machine Spooky $6,700
514 Who Dunnit Pinball Machine Bally $6,600
1007 Hot Wheels Pinball Machine American Pinball Co. $6,600
339 Last Action Hero Pinball Machine Data East SS $6,500
342 The X Files Pinball Machine Sega SS $6,500
359 Robocop Pinball Machine Black Cabinet Data East SS $6,500
404 Radical! Pinball Machine Midway SS $6,500
424 Fathom Pinball Machine Bally SS $6,500
458 Andromeda Pinball Machine Game Plan SS $6,500
506 Revenge From Mars Pinball Machine Midway SS $6,500
584 Rock Star Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $6,500
1372 Dale Jr. Limited Edition Pinball Machine Stern SS $6,500
477 Americas Most Haunted Pinball Machine Spooky $6,400
495 World Cup Soccer Pinball Machine Midway SS $6,400
559 Voltan Escapes Cosmic Doom Pinball Machine Bally SS $6,400
1036 Bram Stoker's Dracula Pinball Machine Williams SS $6,400
34 Spirit Pinball Machine Gottlieb SS $6,300
360 Playboy 35th Anniversary Pinball Machine Data East $6,300
1039 Congo Pinball Machine Williams SS $6,300
363 Monday Night Football Pinball Machine Data East SS $6,200
421 Spectrum Pinball Machine Bally SS $6,200
490 The Shadow Pinball Machine Midway SS $6,200
975 Warlok Pinball Machine Williams SS $6,200
1043 Junk Yard Pinball Machine Williams SS $6,200
341 Godzilla Pinball Machine Sega SS $6,100
351 Hook Pinball Machine Data East SS $6,100
494 Popeye Saves the Earth Pinball Machine Midway SS $6,100
340 Lost In Space Pinball Machine Sega $6,000
395 Comet Classic Pinball Machine Williams $6,000
449 Austin Powers Pinball Machine Stern SS $6,000
482 Challenger Head to Head Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $6,000
556 Star Trek Pinball Machine Bally SS $6,000
964 Cheetah Pinball Machine Wide Body Stern $6,000
1010 Houdini Pinball Machine American Pinball Co. $6,000
1047 Star Wars Episode I Pinball Machine Williams SS $6,000
10 The Red Max Rare Pinball Machine Bally $5,900
399 Taxi "Marilyn Edition" Pinball Machine Williams SS $5,900
418 Centaur Pinball Machine Bally SS $5,900
933 Bugs Bunny's Birthday Ball Pinball Machine Midway SS $5,900
1042 Fish Tales Pinball Machine Williams SS $5,900
52 Freddy A Nightmare on Elm Street - Pinball Machine Premier SS $5,800
437 Quicksilver Pinball Machine Stern SS $5,800
361 Secret Service Pinball Machine Data East SS $5,700
400 F-14 Tomcat Pinball Machine Williams SS $5,700
444 Orbitor 1 Pinball Machine Stern SS $5,700
474 The Jetsons Pinball Machine The Pinball Company $5,700
542 Eight Ball Deluxe Pinball Machine #2 Bally SS $5,700
989 Jolly Park Pinball Machine Spinball SS $5,700
1021 Iron Man Marvel Pinball Machine Stern $5,700
1296 Baby Pac-Man Pinball Machine Bally SS $5,700
344 Twister Pinball Machine Sega $5,600
397 Earthshaker Pinball Machine Williams SS $5,600
447 Wheel Of Fortune Pinball Machine Stern SS $5,600
984 Big Buck Hunter Pinball Machine $5,600
1020 C.S.I. Pinball Machine Stern $5,600
36 Haunted House Pinball Machine Gottlieb SS $5,500
357 Kelly Packard's Golden Cue Pinball Machine Sega Stern SS $5,500
462 Marvel's The Incredible Hulk Pinball Machine Gottlieb SS $5,500
562 Evel Knievel Pinball Machine Bally SS $5,500
1005 Full Throttle Heighway Pinball $5,500
1037 Diner Pinball Machine Williams SS $5,500
394 Fire! "Champagne Edition" Pinball Machine Williams SS $5,400
1026 The Machine: Bride of Pinbot Pinball Machine Williams SS $5,400
20 Big House Pinball Machine Gottlieb #1 $5,300
53 Stargate Pinball Machine Gottlieb Premier SS $5,300
336 Mary Shelley's Frankenstein Pinball Machine Sega SS $5,300
487 Black Rose Pinball Machine Midway SS $5,300
405 Strange Science Pinball Machine Bally Midway SS $5,200
479 World Poker Tour Pinball Machine Stern SS $5,200
660 Time Tunnel Pinball Machine Bally EM $5,200
890 Charlie's Angels Pinball Machine Gottlieb SS $5,100
966 Space Shuttle Pinball Machine Williams SS $5,100
967 Laser Cue Classic Pinball Machine $5,100
1009 Cosmic Carnival Pinball Machine Sun Coast $5,100
346 Lethal Weapon 3 Pinball Machine Data East SS $5,000
396 Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines Pinball Machine Stern SS $5,000
440 Catacomb Pinball Machine Stern SS $5,000
484 Dr Dude Pinball Machine Bally $5,000
6 Waterworld Pinball Machine Gottlieb $4,900
419 Xenon Pinball Machine Bally SS $4,900
468 Joker Poker Pinball Machine Gottlieb SS $4,900
525 Embryon Pinball Machine Bally SS $4,900
1011 Domino's Spectacular Pinball Adventure Pinball Machine Spooky $4,900
51 Street Fighter II - Pinball Machine Gottlieb Premier SS $4,800
403 Police Force Pinball Machine Williams SS $4,800
422 Medusa Pinball Machine Bally SS $4,800
423 Elektra Pinball Machine Bally SS $4,800
389 Red & Ted's Road Show Pinball Machine Williams SS $4,700
420 Vector Pinball Machine Bally SS $4,700
539 Dolly Parton Pinball Machine Bally SS $4,700
549 Ali Classic - Pinball Machine SS Stern $4,700
554 Mata Hari Pinball Machine (plastic PF) Bally SS $4,700
988 Verne's World Pinball Machine Spinball SS $4,700
1035 Demolition Man Pinball Machine Williams SS $4,700
43 Class of 1812 - Pinball Machine Gottlieb $4,600
382 Solar Fire Pinball Machine Williams SS $4,600
407 Dungeons & Dragons Pinball Machine Bally Midway SS $4,600
412 SpeakEasy Pinball Machine 2 player Bally SS $4,600
417 Blackwater 100 Pinball Machine Bally Midway SS $4,600
343 Viper Night Drivin' Pinball Machine Sega SS $4,500
384 Grand Lizard Pinball Machine Williams SS $4,500
427 Nugent Pinball Machine Stern SS - Autographed $4,500
475 The Thunderbirds Pinball Machine Home Pin $4,500
661 Round Up Pinball Machine Bally EM $4,500
1222 SEGA OUTRUN CUSTOM MADE GO-CART DRIVER ARCADE L@@K!! $4,500
383 Time Fantasy Pinball Machine Williams SS $4,400
952 Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man Pinball Machine Bally SS $4,400
1030 Johnny Mnemonic Pinball Machine Williams SS $4,400
38 Pink Panther Pinball Machine Gottlieb SS $4,300
375 Lucky Seven Pinball Machine Williams EM $4,300
442 Big Game Pinball Machine Stern SS $4,300
467 Force II System 80 Pinball Machine Gottlieb $4,300
558 BMX Pinball Machine Bally SS $4,300
948 Black Jack Pinball Machine Bally EM $4,300
1032 Hurricane Pinball Machine Williams SS $4,300
58 Bronco - Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $4,200
402 Jokerz! Pinball Machine Williams SS $4,200
485 Party Zone Pinball Machine Bally $4,200
534 Flip Flop Pinball Machine Bally EM $4,200
546 Paragon Pinball Machine Bally Widebody SS $4,200
553 Mata Hari Pinball Machine Bally SS $4,200
607 Baseball Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $4,200
969 Firepower Pinball Machine Williams SS $4,200
996 Magic Castle Pinball Machine Zaccaria SS $4,100
1038 No Fear: Dangerous Sports Pinball Machine Williams SS $4,100
1331 Fore Pinball Machine Bally EM $4,100
64 Close Encounters of the Third Kind Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $4,000
354 Checkpoint Pinball Machine Data East SS $4,000
413 Grand Slam Pinball Machine Bally Midway SS $4,000
446 Freefall Pinball Machine Stern SS $4,000
532 Viking Pinball Machine Bally SS $4,000
541 Eight Ball Pinball Machine Bally SS $4,000
545 Transporter Pinball Machine Bally $4,000
564 Bobby Orr Power Play Pinball Machine Bally SS $4,000
567 Big Shot Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $4,000
958 Capt. Fantastic Pinball Machine Bally EM $4,000
1040 JackBot Pinball Machine Williams SS $4,000
1299 Granny and the Gators Pinball Machine Bally Midway SS $4,000
48 Cue Ball Wizard - Pinball Machine Gottlieb Premier $3,900
356 Sharkey's Shootout Jeanette Lee Pinball Machine Stern SS $3,900
415 Spy Hunter Pinball Machine Bally Midway SS $3,900
441 Viper Pinball Machine Stern SS $3,900
531 Silverball Mania Pinball Machine Bally SS $3,900
656 Hi Deal Pinball Machine Bally EM 1975 $3,900
932 Batman Pinball Machine Data East SS $3,900
13 Harlem Globetrotters On Tour Pinball Machine Bally SS $3,800
21 Diamond Lady Pinball Machine Gottlieb $3,800
35 Black Hole Pinball Machine Gottlieb SS $3,800
362 Laser War Pinball Machine Data East SS $3,800
438 Nine Ball Pinball Machine Stern SS $3,800
448 High Roller Casino Pinball Machine Stern SS $3,800
471 The Atarians Widebody Pinball Machine Atari $3,800
2 Superman Pinball Machine Atari SS $3,700
50 Rescue 911 - Pinball Machine Gottlieb $3,700
370 Pit Stop Pinball Machine Williams EM $3,700
408 City Slicker Pinball Machine Bally Midway SS $3,700
445 Flight 2000 Pinball Machine Stern SS $3,700
454 Roller Disco - Pinball Machine Gottlieb SS $3,700
530 The Six Million Dollar Man Pinball Machine Bally SS $3,700
550 Seawitch Pinball Machine Stern SS $3,700
905 Music Man Pinball Machine Williams EM $3,700
947 Wizard! Pinball Machine Bally EM $3,700
960 Mousin Around Pinball Machine Bally $3,700
42 Surf N Safari - Pinball Machine Gottlieb $3,600
49 Barb Wire - Pinball Machine Gottlieb $3,600
390 Big Guns Pinball Machine Williams SS $3,600
391 Space Station Pinball Machine Williams SS $3,600
586 El Dorado Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $3,600
659 Cosmos Pinball Machine #2 Bally EM $3,600
981 Flash Pinball Machine Williams SS $3,600
991 Farfalla Pinball Machine Zaccaria SS $3,600
999 Pinball Champ Pinball Machine Zaccaria SS $3,600
1025 Riverboat Gambler Pinball Machine Williams SS $3,600
1 The Amazing Spiderman Pinball Machine Gottlieb $3,500
18 Hollywood Heat Pinball Machine Gottlieb $3,500
54 Fast Draw - Pinball Machine Gottlieb $3,500
364 Jackpot Pinball Machine Williams EM $3,500
393 Rollergames Pinball Machine Williams SS $3,500
406 Hardbody Pinball Machine Bally Midway SS $3,500
529 Lost World Pinball Machine Bally SS $3,500
544 Cybernaut Pinball Machine Bally Midway SS $3,500
547 Wild Fyre Pinball Machine Stern SS $3,500
557 Supersonic Pinball Machine Bally SS $3,500
594 Astro Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $3,500
600 Dimension Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $3,500
957 Capt. Fantastic Pinball Machine Alt Backglass Bally EM $3,500
19 Monte Carlo Pinball Machine Gottlieb $3,400
387 Sorcerer Pinball Machine Williams SS $3,400
411 Lady Luck Pinball Machine Bally Midway SS $3,400
433 Dracula Pinball Machine Stern SS $3,400
970 Blackout Pinball Machine Williams SS $3,400
9 Algar Pinball Machine Williams SS $3,300
32 Rock Encore! Pinball Machine Gottlieb Premier $3,300
33 Excalibur Pinball Machine Premier SS $3,300
44 Title Fight - Pinball Machine Premier SS $3,300
365 Gay 90's Pinball Machine Williams EM $3,300
373 Valencia Pinball Machine Williams EM $3,300
434 Galaxy Pinball Machine Stern SS $3,300
455 Buck Rogers Pinball Machine Gottlieb SS $3,300
540 Strikes and Spares Pinball Machine Bally $3,300
592 Flipper Fair Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $3,300
896 Bow and Arrow Pinball Machine Bally EM $3,300
931 Torpedo Alley Pinball Machine Data East SS $3,300
951 Freedom Pinball Machine (rare Prototype) Bally EM $3,300
1051 Punchy The Clown Mini Pinball Machine Gottlieb $3,300
65 Close Encounters of the Third Kind Pinball Machine Gottlieb SS $3,200
67 Cleopatra Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $3,200
366 Fan-Tas-Tic Pinball Machine Williams EM $3,200
379 OXO Pinball Machine Williams EM $3,200
461 Striker Pinball Machine Gottlieb SS $3,200
463 Torch Pinball Machine Gottlieb SS $3,200
483 Black Belt Classic Bally Pinball Machine SS $3,200
528 HotDoggin' Widebody Pinball Machine Bally SS $3,200
548 Memory Lane Pinball Machine Stern SS $3,200
569 Surfer Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $3,200
612 Diamond Jack Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $3,200
620 Cow Poke Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $3,200
922 Mystic Pinball Machine Bally SS $3,200
934 Party Zone Pinball Machine Bally $3,200
961 Party Animal Pinball Machine Bally $3,200
968 Firepower II Pinball Machine Williams SS $3,200
971 Gorgar Pinball Machine Williams SS $3,200
994 Locomotion Pinball Machine Zaccaria SS $3,200
997 Zankor Pinball Machine Zaccaria $3,200
1312 Spooksville Pinball Machine Allied Leisure EM $3,200
55 Vulcan Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $3,100
374 Aztec Pinball Machine Williams EM $3,100
456 Captain Hook Pinball Machine Game Plan SS $3,100
527 Future Spa Pinball Machine Bally SS $3,100
622 Hurdy Gurdy Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $3,100
628 Majorettes Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $3,100
1000 Devil Riders Pinball Machine Zaccaria SS $3,100
1323 Surfers Pinball Machine Bally EM $3,100
16 Scorpion Pinball Machine Williams SS $3,000
17 Comet Pinball Machine Williams $3,000
24 Lights Camera Action Pinball Machine Gottlieb $3,000
45 Cactus Jack's - Pinball Machine Gottlieb Premier SS $3,000
56 Dragon - Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $3,000
68 Cleopatra Pinball Machine Gottlieb SS $3,000
368 Space Odyssey Pinball Machine Williams EM $3,000
369 Super-Flite Pinball Machine Williams EM $3,000
371 Winner Pinball Machine Williams EM $3,000
414 Beat the Clock Pinball Machine Bally Midway SS $3,000
425 X's & O's Pinball Machine Bally Midway SS $3,000
428 Trident Pinball Machine Stern SS $3,000
439 Lightning Pinball Machine Stern SS $3,000
450 Breakshot Pinball Machine Capcom SS $3,000
486 The Bally Game Show Pinball Machine Midway SS $3,000
533 Fireball II Pinball Machine Bally SS $3,000
576 Neptune Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $3,000
577 Hit the Deck Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $3,000
588 Centigrade 37 Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $3,000
921 Paradise Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $3,000
978 Phoenix Pinball Machine Williams SS $3,000
22 Ready Aim Fire Rare Pinball Machine $2,900
25 Gladiators Pinball Machine Gottlieb $2,900
26 Silver Slugger Pinball Machine Gottlieb $2,900
40 Touchdown Pinball Machine Premier SS $2,900
367 Dipsy Doodle Pinball Machine Williams EM $2,900
432 Magic Pinball Machine Stern SS $2,900
457 Sinbad Pinball Machine Gottlieb SS $2,900
466 Circus Widebody Pinball Machine Gottlieb SS 1980 $2,900
572 Strange World Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,900
601 King of Diamonds Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,900
617 Cross-Town Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,900
621 Central Park Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,900
624 North Star Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,900
643 Four Million B.C. Pinball Machine (usa) Bally EM $2,900
1311 Sea Hunt Pinball Machine Allied Leisure EM $2,900
7 Time Line Pinball Machine Gottlieb SS $2,800
15 Escape from the Lost World Pinball Machine $2,800
23 Jacks To Open Pinball Machine Mylstar $2,800
27 Big House Pinball Machine Gottlieb #2 $2,800
57 Jungle Queen - Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,800
59 Super Soccer - Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,800
66 Pyramid Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,800
409 Black Pyramid Pinball Machine Bally Midway SS $2,800
443 Split Second Pinball Machine Stern SS $2,800
460 Genie Pinball Machine Gottlieb SS $2,800
560 Loop The Loop Pinball Machine Bally EM $2,800
597 Jungle King Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,800
602 Stock Car Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,800
619 Buckaroo Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,800
637 Melody Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,800
638 Capersville Pinball Machine Bally EM $2,800
995 Devil Riders Pinball Machine Zaccaria SS $2,800
8 Spanish Eyes Pinball Machine Williams EM $2,700
47 Gold Wings - Pinball Machine Gottlieb Premier SS $2,700
392 Pool Sharks Pinball Machine Midway SS $2,700
431 Stingray Pinball Machine Stern SS $2,700
563 Black Jack Pinball Machine Bally SS $2,700
587 Free Fall Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,700
615 Mini Pool Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,700
625 Bank-A-Ball Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,700
630 Flipper Cowboy Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,700
636 Big Casino Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,700
924 Card Whiz Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,700
946 The Wiggler Pinball Machine Bally EM $2,700
998 Time Machine Pinball Machine Zaccaria SS $2,700
1001 U Boat 65 Pinball Machine $2,700
1318 Op-Pop-Pop Pinball Machine Bally EM $2,700
3 Sky Rocket Pinball Machine Bally EM $2,600
372 Toledo Pinball Machine Williams EM $2,600
416 Kings of Steel Pinball Machine Bally Midway SS $2,600
430 Stars Pinball Machine Stern SS $2,600
473 Space Hawks Pinball Machine Bell SS $2,600
585 Golden Arrow Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,600
598 Show Boat Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,600
618 Sky Line Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,600
641 Four Million B.C. Pinball Machine (german) Bally EM $2,600
935 TX-Sector Pinball Machine Premier SS $2,600
965 Totem Pinball Machine Gottlieb $2,600
1320 King Tut Pinball Machine Bally EM $2,600
1328 Mini Zag Pinball Machine $2,600
37 Ice Fever Pinball Machine Premier SS $2,500
465 Solar Ride Pinball Machine Gottlieb SS $2,500
472 Tiger Rag Pinball Machine Bell SS $2,500
571 Far Out Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,500
574 Abra Ca Dabra Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,500
580 Buccaneer Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,500
582 Pro Pool Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,500
591 Atlantis Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,500
593 Drop-A-Card Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,500
595 4 Square Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,500
626 Flipper Pool Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,500
657 Monte Carlo Pinball Machine Bally EM $2,500
980 World Cup Pinball Machine Williams SS $2,500
993 Combat Pinball Machine Zaccaria EM $2,500
41 Bounty Hunter Pinball Machine Premier SS $2,400
46 Raven - Pinball Machine Gottlieb Premier SS $2,400
62 Target Alpha Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,400
63 Gridiron Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,400
378 Skylab Pinball Machine Williams EM $2,400
380 Big Star Pinball Machine Williams EM $2,400
605 Home Run Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,400
640 Firecracker Pinball Machine Bally EM $2,400
653 Sea Ray Pinball Machine Bally EM $2,400
963 Panthera Pinball Machine Gottlieb 80 $2,400
4 Nitro Ground Shaker Pinball Machine Bally SS $2,300
5 Eight Ball Champ Pinball Machine Bally Midway SS $2,300
28 Rack 'Em Up Pinball Machine Mylstar $2,300
29 Super Orbit Pinball Machine Mylstar $2,300
30 Operation Thunder Pinball Machine Gottlieb 1992 $2,300
60 "300" Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,300
61 Jet Spin - Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,300
470 Airborne Avenger Atari Pinball Machine Wide body $2,300
570 Jumping Jack Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,300
579 Bank Shot Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,300
589 Jacks Open Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,300
590 Capt. Card Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,300
606 Playball Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,300
650 Cosmos Pinball Machine Bally EM $2,300
655 Liberty Bell Pinball Machine Williams $2,300
899 Wild Card Pinball Machine Williams EM $2,300
949 Night Rider Pinball Machine Bally EM $2,300
1002 Attila the Hun Pinball Machine Game Plan SS $2,300
1004 Old Coney Island Pinball Machine Game Plan $2,300
1324 Pinball by Stern Pinball Machine SS $2,300
568 Big Brave Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,200
596 2001 Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,200
604 Extra Inning Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,200
613 Flip a Card Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,200
614 Spin-A-Card Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,200
635 Square Head Pinball Machine Pinball Machine Gottlieb WH $2,200
645 Dogies Pinball Machine Bally EM $2,200
646 Doodle Bug Pinball Machine Williams EM $2,200
904 Alpine Club Pinball Machine Williams EM $2,200
909 Rancho Pinball Machine Metal Cab $2,200
953 Caveman Pinball Machine Gottlieb $2,200
1305 Stampede Pinball Machine Stern EM $2,200
1310 Hot Line Pinball Machine Williams EM $2,200
1316 Bon Voyage Pinball Machine Bally EM $2,200
429 Lectronamo Pinball Machine Stern SS $2,100
573 Team One Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,100
581 King Pin Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM WH $2,100
603 Road Race Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,100
608 Royal Guard Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,100
634 Egghead Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,100
652 Little Joe Pinball Machine Bally EM $2,100
891 HyperBall Williams Pinball Style Machine $2,100
923 Hokus Pokus Pinball Machine Bally EM $2,100
972 Laser Ball Pinball Machine Williams WB $2,100
1306 Pirate Gold Pinball Machine Chicago coin EM $2,100
1313 Rocket III Pinball Machine Bally EM $2,100
377 Jive Time Pinball Machine Williams EM $2,000
565 Magnotron Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,000
611 Domino - Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,000
633 Flipper Clown Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $2,000
651 Nip-It Pinball Machine Bally EM $2,000
654 Mariner Pinball Machine Bally EM $2,000
897 Chicago Coin's Stage Coach Pinball Machine $2,000
901 Klondike Pinball Machine Williams EM $2,000
979 Time Warp Pinball Machine Williams SS $2,000
992 Circus Pinball Machine Zaccaria EM $2,000
1314 Hi-Lo Ace Pinball Machine Bally EM $2,000
1322 Dixieland Pinball Machine Bally EM $2,000
1326 Sky Kings Pinball Machine Bally EM $2,000
1329 Trail Drive Pinball Machine Bally EM $2,000
1330 El Toro Pinball Machine Bally EM $2,000
12 Special Force Pinball Machine Bally $1,900
14 King Kool Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $1,900
410 Gold Ball Pinball Machine Bally Midway SS $1,900
566 Duotron Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $1,900
575 Flying Carpet Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $1,900
610 PlayMates - Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $1,900
629 Sweet Hearts Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $1,900
649 RockMakers Pinball Machine Bally EM $1,900
916 Roller Coaster Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $1,900
917 Outer Space Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $1,900
919 Mini Cycle Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $1,900
974 Contact Pinball Machine Williams SS $1,900
1053 Nudge-It Mini Pinball Machine Gottlieb $1,900
1307 Odds & Evens Pinball Machine Bally EM $1,900
1308 Dealer's Choice Pinball Machine Williams EM $1,900
1317 Delta Queen Pinball Machine Bally EM $1,900
1319 Bowl-O Pinball Machine Bally EM $1,900
376 Travel Time Pinball Machine Williams EM $1,800
561 Air Aces Pinball Machine Bally EM $1,800
578 Sure Shot Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $1,800
631 Olympics Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $1,800
639 Camelot Pinball Machine Bally EM $1,800
892 Kick Off Pinball Machine Bally EM $1,800
900 Aces & Kings Pinball Machine Williams EM $1,800
914 Aloha Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $1,800
942 Flicker Pinball Machine Bally EM $1,800
950 Freedom Pinball Machine Bally EM $1,800
11 Spin Out Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $1,700
609 Fun Land - Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $1,700
627 Bowling Queen Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $1,700
632 Cover Girl Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $1,700
644 Space Time Pinball Machine Bally EM $1,700
894 Aladdin's Castle Pinball Machine Bally EM $1,700
906 Full House Williams Pinball Machine $1,700
955 Old Chicago Pinball Machine Bally EM $1,700
959 Icarus Pinball Machine $1,700
973 Pokerino Pinball Machine Williams SS $1,700
976 Stellar Wars Pinball Machine Williams SS $1,700
1321 4 Queens Pinball Machine Bally EM $1,700
1327 On Beam Pinball Machine Bally EM $1,700
898 Daffie Pinball Machine Williams EM $1,600
913 Thoro-Bred Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $1,600
990 Pool Champion Pinball Machine Zaccariah $1,600
1309 Bally Hoo Pinball Machine Bally EM $1,600
623 Mibs Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $1,500
648 Galahad Pinball Machine Bally EM $1,500
658 Champ Pinball Machine Bally EM $1,500
902 Straight Flush Pinball Machine Williams EM $1,500
915 Gigi Pinball Machine Gottlieb $1,500
941 Expressway Pinball Machine Bally EM $1,500
943 Amigo Pinball Machine Bally EM $1,500
1003 Sharpshooter Pinball Machine Game Plan SS $1,500
1052 Bell Ringer Mini Pinball Machine Gottlieb $1,500
616 Aquarius Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $1,400
903 Tropic Fun Pinball Machine Williams EM $1,400
912 Scuba Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $1,400
920 Wild Life Pinball Machine Gottlieb EM $1,400
956 Ro Go Pinball Machine Bally EM $1,400
895 Big Show Pinball Machine Bally EM $1,300
908 Solids N Stripes Pinball Machine Williams EM $1,300
910 Darling Pinball Machine Williams EM $1,300
944 Hang Glider Pinball Machine Bally EM $1,300
945 New World Pinball Machine Playmatic $1,300
907 Strike Zone Pinball Machine Williams EM $1,200
911 Fairy Pinball Machine EM Playmatic $1,200
918 Sky Kings Pinball Machine Bally EM $1,200
893 Knockout Pinball Machine Bally EM $1,100
940 Big Valley Pinball Machine $1,000
1224C Bagatelle Pinball Antique from Late 1800's $400

Can’t be right, not a single one under a grand? I saw one sell for $900 on day 3

#4261 2 years ago
Quoted from Heretic_9:

Maybe the best illustration of this situation is the documentary "Special When Lit", which should still be findable. It showed many collectors in perhaps not the most favorable light, such that they were almost being depicted as kooks. Their living spaces had been completely taken over by the hobby: stairways landings nearly blocked by pins, pins sticking out of closets. In a way, this profoundly influenced me. I determined that my residence would never be turned into an arcade. (Not to absolutely say one couldn't live in one, and perhaps some people do, but I'm not among them.) That of course gives way to a host of other problems. Offsite storage, and the associated expenses. I have heard tales of one well-heeled collector in L.A. who had a 2nd. house, entirely given over to this, and another case like that elsewhere within an hour or so drive. That collector was said to have a fine collection of woodrails. Hey, if you can pull that off, more power to you !

A guy on Pinside bought his neighbors house and turned it into the “party house”. That thread is my inspiration in life.
Except I would live in a party house. Everyone who knows me is well aware that I would gladly sleep under my machines if it meant I could squeeze in 3 more

#4330 2 years ago

There are so many folks lamenting the end of tech days at the museum, but fear not! If you live in the Northeast and wish to volunteer endless days tinkering and repairing machines, you are more than welcome to come to the Wow! Arcade and work on my games!

I’m there every day, shoot me a PM!

#4456 2 years ago

As we fade into the sunset the next several weeks, as machines slowly go to new homes, and a few museums.
There is always life, from death.
More pics to come this week.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Still sad I didn’t snag that Captain Hook/Attila

Quoted from Coindork:

Because nothing screams community like ridiculously overcharging the new guy.
Just remember that today’s “noob” may become tomorrow’s veteran collector.

If they get Had on a game or two, especially from some Facebook/CL hack, then I’ll pity them.
If they burned a hefty sum of cash on several games on a whim then typically they turn into the entitled/douche type.

You can spend a lot and still be savvy, but if you carelessly buy all your games, then that attitude typically bleeds through: e.g. OH MY GOD STERN PLEASE ADD DLC SO I CAN PAY EVEN MORE MONEY FOR HALF FINISHED GAMES!!!

Quoted from loriradford:

NOT everyone paid 18% plus tax. I bought an extremely rare game and paid +15%. Plus $30 for a wire transfer. I can’t wait for Bob Cunningham to deliver. I’ve only EVER seen 1 other for sale. I’m not a newbie, been collecting for close to 35 years. I love my collection & can’t wait to add this one.
I think Bob said he is delivering 141 games, NOT going overseas. Yes, some went for crazy money but please don’t paint us all with the same brush.

Bummer, I guess I’m not on Bob’s best friend list!!! :cry:He told me he’s not doing any moves anymore.

Bob’s average for delivery to me was between 2 months to 8 months lol

#4457 2 years ago

My contribution to the Tech pricing: as a commercial HVAC technician our pricing was 150 an hour and most clients didn’t bat an eye. We did have several who’d always beg us, then once I finished would tell us to F off and we’d have to fight like hell to get paid.

My mechanic who’s been in business for 30 years charges 120 an hour now for regular customers.

Technical expertise costs money

#4478 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

I have seen the lists of the games and winning bids...
But has anyone compiled a list up, of the bidder's # and the number of games bought?

Quoted from bobmathuse:

AFAIK, the only way to have all of the bidder numbers is from the live stream. I watched some of it, but I think only someone who captured all 40+ hours would be able to answer that. Anyone do that?

Quoted from Heretic_9:

For the record, I think I captured the twitch feeds for the whole shebang. I had in mind some interest in being able to access Dave's historical perspective narration, later on. (Of course, that will leave you stuck also with the auctioneer's sometimes fatuous hyperbole. Sorry, Chris: results wise I'm sure you did a fine job, and it was a Herculean task. I'm extremely impressed with your stamina.) But the video files (720P or better) go from sizes of over 5GB to over 12GB. (Video with sound takes up a lot of space.) And of course, it would take you hours equal to the real time events to view it all, though you can fast fwd. knowing the Lot #s.
It would be quite a chore that I can't get to right away, but I could upload it to a free hosting service, in multiple 2GB pieces (so it would help a lot if you happened to be conversant with re-constituting RAR archives on the computer), but this free file hosting service only has a 7 day retention period.
Oh, I don't know if the event, the descriptions etc. might be under any sort of copyright ? In that event, I'd need some official clearance to proceed. Also to know that there was enough interest here for people obtaining this material. For the record, I suspect that that Twitch stuff is still findable online, so anyone with some simple video downloader software tool could just as easily still go and grab it. I could offer some instructions for that.

This was posted a few days ago, you guys must have missed it!

It’s a total breakdown of each bidder and how much they spent and how much they shilled

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XNGk1YWT9k_5M9RK2K3rWN5rG1RSrDdVSqnzyOHbIDw/htmlview#

#4482 2 years ago
Quoted from bobmathuse:

No, I didn't miss it, but as noted, it only goes through #767. What's needed is the same thing for ALL lots through the final day. And yes, copy and pasting will do the rest, like I did for my price summary.

It took a few days for that to get posted on KLOV, so it will probably be a few more for them to finish the other half, unless they started a new doc on KLOV

1 year later
#4805 10 months ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Yes, he owns the property and, as I recall, was going to lease it out to a 420 outfit as a growing facility and make good money on the lease. I don’t think he was going to sell the property.
It just looks like the MOP buildings are sitting empty.

He owns it...? Why on earth did he liquidate everything and act like he had no choice?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider isochronic_frost.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/banning-pinball-museum-to-relocate?tu=isochronic_frost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.