20230601_100120 (resized).jpg
20230601_100100 (resized).jpg
20230601_095517 (resized).jpg
20230601_095500 (resized).jpg
20230601_095426 (resized).jpg
20230601_095139(0) (resized).jpg
20230601_095123 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #167 Museum Update & upcoming auction Posted by chuckcasey (2 years ago)

Post #467 Rvdv offer on pick up and shipment Posted by rvdv (2 years ago)

Post #858 auction links Posted by cait001 (2 years ago)

Post #1427 Auction lots being sold on which days Posted by oliviarium (2 years ago)

Post #1533 Video stream link Posted by NPO (2 years ago)

Post #2496 live auction stream on twitch Posted by InvaderHouse (2 years ago)

Post #2810 Article about the auction on nerdist Posted by Knxwledge (2 years ago)

Post #3696 Some lot numbers with prices. Posted by HighVoltage (2 years ago)

Post #4227 Auction results Posted by HighVoltage (2 years ago)

Post #4230 All Pinball Machine Auction Prices Posted by bobmathuse (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Brk_oth.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#676 2 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

Same here, also, of that list by doghouse, I don't remember seeing many of those there. Maybe those are some of the ones that were stored away. Hercules yes that was obviously there, and I think Spirit. I don't remember Cyclopes. I would have loved to see it and play it, after watching HEP do one recently in his thread. It looked cool as heck.

It was in the same area that had Hercules. A lot of the oddball games, games from smaller manufacturers and all the Euro games were in that corner.
Rat Race was next to the 2 Joust games in 2017, I cant recall if it was there in 2019 as I wasn't looking for it.

1 week later
#1001 2 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Any guess on Spanish Eyes? Surely not four digits... egad!

Every EM will be over 1000 - provided internet bids can come in... This auction has heaps of worldwide interest, EMs can sell for a few hundred in the US, but in other countries EMs can be a few thousand.

#1064 2 years ago
Quoted from Heretic_9:

WHERE did games come from that I never saw in all the visits to MOP ? ?
I missed their very first, opening event (Arcade Expo #1), and the final 3-day event, but was at all of the others, for the full weekend each time.

Almost everything in the auction I saw at MOP, but its very easy to walk past games because there was just way too many games there, it was just overwhelming.

#2893 2 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

Do blue displays cost $7000?

Its a prototype with different MPU, has stuff like highscore keeping with initials.

#3053 2 years ago
Quoted from Knxwledge:

Woah hold on I just found something strange, if you filter by games that haven't sold yet, 3 games that apparently already sold are there (Spirit, Gold Cue, Medusa). Anyone know what happened with these?
https://bid.captainsauctionwarehouse.com/m/lot-details/index/catalog/80/lot/19405
https://bid.captainsauctionwarehouse.com/m/lot-details/index/catalog/80/lot/19497
https://bid.captainsauctionwarehouse.com/m/lot-details/index/catalog/80/lot/19562

Strange, I'd guess maybe just a system glitch, dont recall the other prices but the Spirit was a good price so I cant imagine someone backing out of it.

1 week later
#3798 2 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Thought Verne's would go higher than Jolly Park, guess the lack of power kept the price down.

Yeah I thought it would go higher too.
Vernes was also playable, I never had Jolly Park working. If I remember correctly I think there was just a bit of messing around in the menu system, which is all in Italian or Spanish, to credit it up.

vernesworld (resized).jpgvernesworld (resized).jpg

4 weeks later
#4623 2 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Paradise came with the work logs from the techs at banning.
I'll quote one entry.
"Do not turn on. Lots of Smoke!"

I remember that one, it was during Arcade Expo 2017, first time I had ever seen a "smoke genie" released from a pinball...... all the techs running up the aisles trying to find where the smoke smelt strongest, we got it narrowed down to a small area and then we started going up the row opening up the coin doors, when Paradise coin door was opened up heaps of smoke came pouring out! Lucky it was found before it got really bad!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Brk_oth.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/banning-pinball-museum-to-relocate?tu=Brk_oth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.