20230601_100120 (resized).jpg
20230601_100100 (resized).jpg
20230601_095517 (resized).jpg
20230601_095500 (resized).jpg
20230601_095426 (resized).jpg
20230601_095139(0) (resized).jpg
20230601_095123 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 4,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 97.
#3601 2 years ago
Quoted from Karnov:

I told CC about this being a parts unit. I am unsure if it even has the game PCBs in it.

What did you think of the price?

#3602 2 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

That's funny, all I though of about Primal Rage was how it was the worst Vs. Fighting in history.

I had a dedicated one in an Atari showcase cabinet. Did poor. I thought not being able to fight/stomp/kill/eat the caveman was a mistake.

Made a beautiful cabinet for my Namco Tekken 2.

LTG : )

#3603 2 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

That's funny, all I though of about Primal Rage was how it was the BEST Vs. Fighting in history.

fixed it for ya

#3604 2 years ago
Quoted from MtnFrost:

What did you think of the price?

Assuming it has the game PCBs in it, I think it's fair for a project. You will need to convert it to LCD as the monitor chassis can not be found.

#3605 2 years ago

Someone got a deal on America's Army. That monitor is good. Not sure why it's off.

#3606 2 years ago

TAITO Ball park!
Damn

9900 hammer price!

#3607 2 years ago

That game is all original too. I think we replaced a fuse. No other repairs looks to have been done to it.

#3609 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I had a dedicated one in an Atari showcase cabinet. Did poor. I thought not being able to fight/stomp/kill/eat the caveman was a mistake.
Made a beautiful cabinet for my Namco Tekken 2.

It was Atari's hope at surfing the Mortal Kombat wave in the middle of the VS. Fighting wave.

I'm pretty sure your biggest earner then was Street Fighter 2.

#3610 2 years ago
Quoted from Karnov:

That game is all original too. I think we replaced a fuse. No other repairs looks to have been done to it.

Amazing. Its such a great game.

#3611 2 years ago
Quoted from CrisCrow:

fixed it for ya

You're not supposed to alter quotes.

#3612 2 years ago

Here we go, 5100 for Charlie's Angles to start the pins tonight

#3613 2 years ago

And we're off to pinball sil.ly season weekend 2 ... Charlie's Angels $5100

#3614 2 years ago

bunch of EMs after the Hyperball goes

#3615 2 years ago

The charlies angels is well worth it!! $5100 plus a measly $918 buyers premium makes it just $6018 plus of course sales tax!! And then when you get it, you just have to shop it!

#3616 2 years ago

and a grand deal on that non working Hyberball too! $2100 plus 18%!

#3617 2 years ago

at least, the EMs are under $3k today so far

#3618 2 years ago
Quoted from creamyjeremy:

at least, the EMs are under $3k today so far

Too soon

#3619 2 years ago

Talk about s t r e t c h i n g things out and milking it into another time zone:
B & A just went for triple what I paid for mine (!) -- at a *regular* CAW auction, not so terribly long ago.

#3620 2 years ago

I almost forgot about this. I'm now watching on Twitch. I missed the first weekend. Looks like technical difficulties were solved.

#3621 2 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

That's funny, all I though of about Primal Rage was how it was the worst Vs. Fighting in history.

Pit Fighter wants its trophy back, please.

#3622 2 years ago

I've seen about 10 EM lots and the prices are way down from before.

#3623 2 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

It's the only game with a churl as a finishing move afaik.

#3624 2 years ago
Quoted from LateCenturyMods:

Pit Fighter wants its trophy back, please.

Pit Fighter isn't a vs fighting game.

#3625 2 years ago

How much does everyone think Punchy the Clown will go for ?

#3626 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

I'm hoping under $50K

#3627 2 years ago
Quoted from Code_Blue:

Pit Fighter isn't a vs fighting game.

It's a Vs Vs, so quite close. But right Pit Fighter is definitely in the contest for worst fighting game ever

#3628 2 years ago

They must have really wanted more for Roller Coaster. They will not let it go for $1900.

Edit: Two minutes of trying to sell didn't move the meter.

#3630 2 years ago

I was away for an hour, I can't find the past hammer price anymore, the catalog starts at the active item.

Did they change that ?

#3631 2 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Which lot# is the end for tonight?

FRIDAY SEPT. 24th @ 3:00pm PST (Lot #800 - 937)

#3632 2 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

They must have really wanted more for Roller Coaster. They will not let it go for $1900.
Edit: Two minutes of trying to sell didn't move the meter.

That games usually sells pretty cheap. I think I paid $600 for mine and have seen similar prices. Nicer cab on the Banning machine, but pretty sure my playfield is super clean.

#3633 2 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

I was away for an hour, I can't find the past hammer price anymore, the catalog starts at the active item.
Did they change that ?

Refresh the auction web page. I had the same happen to me.

#3634 2 years ago

Paradise was the only one I was interested in for today, it just went for $3,000 hammer price. It always looked nice, but wasn’t working the last two times I went there. Not sure if they ever got it fixed. But, a nice one in NoCal was offered for sale at Pinside last year for $1450.

#3635 2 years ago

My Mystic just tripled in value! Woo Hoo! It’s a keeper for me, but still.

#3636 2 years ago
Quoted from undrdog:

My Mystic just tripled in value! Woo Hoo! It’s a keeper for me, but still.

But is is museam quality?

#3637 2 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

But is is museam quality?

Ummm… which museum?

#3638 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

If it stays in line with other rare but non-licensed themes, I’d say 6k. Some very rare games sold for reasonable prices. Then total trash sells for 5x retail

I had to laugh that Card Whiz immediately hit the price they wanted and they sold it in less than 2 minutes. So easy to tell when the invisible reserve is met.

#3639 2 years ago

well this is insane, smoke 'em if you got 'em

#3640 2 years ago

HEY KIDS, BLACK KNIGHT SEZ
"
R I D E T H E S N A K E
"

#3642 2 years ago

Now they got past the EMs, it's $8,300 for Black Knight solid state. First DMD is Ripley's for $7,500. Back to crazy town. These are hammer prices.

#3643 2 years ago

LOTR is coming up. What do you think? Above or below 10k?

#3644 2 years ago
Quoted from CrisCrow:

no, Primal Rage actually lol. I have very fond memories of that game, and its quite hard to find. was willing to go up to 3k

where were you like 8 years ago. I sold my primal rage to the guys in TN. It came out of the atari game room and had full side art for 1/4 the price. I bought it for my nephews when they were like 7-9 years old and now they are out of college..

the 1st game sold road riot, never went into production dedicated and was sold as a kit. I sold john the nice one (proto 2 or 3) and someone else at cax sold him one. How he got a 3rd is pretty amazing.

#3645 2 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

LOTR is coming up. What do you think? Above or below 10k?

Above. 11k+

#3646 2 years ago

Above for sure. Doesn't even need to be Christmas.

#3647 2 years ago

LOTR at $13.5k before the auctioneer even begins

#3648 2 years ago

It's 13,500 now - bet it hits 16k.

#3649 2 years ago

Well as my guest for regular Lord of the rings, I didn’t realize it was LE. It’s going to go for a pretty penny

#3650 2 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

you obviously have not played primal 2, vicious circle, pit fighter or I hear tattoo assasins. I would probably include cyberstrom, but I played it for about 2 min.. If you ask me, all fighting games are garbage..

There are 4,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 97.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/banning-pinball-museum-to-relocate/page/73 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.