20230601_100120 (resized).jpg
20230601_100100 (resized).jpg
20230601_095517 (resized).jpg
20230601_095500 (resized).jpg
20230601_095426 (resized).jpg
20230601_095139(0) (resized).jpg
20230601_095123 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 4,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 97.
#3251 2 years ago

#3252 2 years ago

Hmm… so what does this really mean? I see they reported having 29K in assets….is that supposed to be the games? I also see about 219K in expenses…..is this money the museum spent to purchase games? If they are spending 100K a year buying games shouldn’t their assets be going up accordingly each year? If someone can explain what this means if anything that would be nice. If I interpret the 29K in assets as the games then the government is gonna want to know how you generate a few million dollars with 29K worth of assets. I would imagine the insurance (if they had any) was for more than 29K of assets. I have no idea what I am looking at or how non profits operate so not implying anything but asking for clarification on what this means if anything. There may very well be explanations for all of it. Need an expert on non profits and taxes to expand on this.

#3253 2 years ago

The following is only an opinion and is not represented as tax facts or anything other than what it is. An opinion - since I have zero details about Mr Weeks personal finances (nor should I). This could be completely wrong. It looks like when Mr Weeks files his taxes has to declare capital gains on his sale from his collection. Since the pinball machines are not showing as part of the assets of the non profit he will have to show them as his assets and report income on them as sales of collectibles.

I am not his accountant nor tax guy and I am talking out of my neck.

#3254 2 years ago

Last Captain's Auction a Crazy Taxi went for $750. This time... $2800. Hope I don't have to sell a kidney to get one in the future

#3255 2 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

Hmm… so what does this really mean? I see they reported having 29K in assets….is that supposed to be the games?

There's a section talking about asset degradation and they have random stuff like a printer, TVs, etc. listed. I think the $29k is stuff for the museum minus the games lol

#3256 2 years ago

O.K. thank you... the joys of being dyslexic...

#3257 2 years ago

<blockquote cite="#

Quoted from pinball2020:

The following is only an opinion and is not represented as tax facts or anything other than what it is. An opinion - since I have zero details about Mr Weeks personal finances (nor should I). This could be completely wrong. It looks like when Mr Weeks files his taxes has to declare capital gains on his sale from his collection. Since the pinball machines are not showing as part of the assets of the non profit he will have to show them as his assets and report income on them as sales of collectibles.
Again, that is how I would read it but I am not his accountant nor tax guy and I am talking out of my neck.

Now that would make sense….he can own the games…..put them in the museum to use…then since they are his assets and not the museum he can sell them and report the income and pay taxes. That makes sense.

#3258 2 years ago

This thread is becoming somewhat comical. I get it, the high prices are noodle bending, and it's warping your brain. But do you call up everyone you've sold a game to in the past demanding a cut of any profits they've made selling it later with higher prices?

Or the people who didn't volunteer getting mad on the behalf of the people who did. I'm mad a lot these days, so I appreciate the offer of being proxy angry on my behalf to save the effort, but I regret none of the time I spent there. It was a lark. We weren't grinding in the salt mines, we were playing under the hood of a huge toy store. I never did more than rebuild some flippers, sort parts, and shoot the shit with other volunteers, but it was a good time. Only part that sucked was the damn drive out there.

The whole thing wasn't a scam. It was a grand attempt, and it will forever be a part of some of my best pinball memories. Maybe it was destined to fail, maybe it was bad luck, who knows. For a few years we had something pretty cool, and if you didn't volunteer and get to wander about one day without the crowds poking your head in anything that struck your fancy you missed out imo.

The museum failed, I honestly don't know what else John was supposed to do. The prices don't make me happy, but I'm still happy for John.

#3259 2 years ago

Lets see if we can summarize about 60 pages of stuff in a few sentences:

Prices were stupid crazy and buyers are idiots.
Only a few good deals out there
Only a few went to Pinsiders. More should have stayed in the "community".
People that haven't bought NIB games in years use this to try and justify their moral superiority.
People have bemoaned that this will kill the hobby.
People have bemoaned all of the time they put in on spreadsheets was for naught.
People bemoan being priced out.
Auction has to be a scam.
Auction IT and streams sucks.
Every third game is rare.
We are seeing ads popping up that reference Banning prices.

Anything I missed?

#3260 2 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

Hmm… so what does this really mean? I see they reported having 29K in assets….is that supposed to be the games? I also see about 219K in expenses…..is this money the museum spent to purchase games? If they are spending 100K a year buying games shouldn’t their assets be going up accordingly each year? If someone can explain what this means if anything that would be nice. If I interpret the 29K in assets as the games then the government is gonna want to know how you generate a few million dollars with 29K worth of assets. I would imagine the insurance (if they had any) was for more than 29K of assets. I have no idea what I am looking at or how non profits operate so not implying anything but asking for clarification on what this means if anything. There may very well be explanations for all of it. Need an expert on non profits and taxes to expand on this.

Just FYI. Many museums collections have items that are not owned by the museum. Aka, a painting will still be owned by the painter, but is displayed in a museum. I can't say where I have seen it done before, but I seem to recall being in several smaller museums where the entire collection is mostly the owners. So I can see Johns collection still being owned by him, but the building itself is run by a non-profit. How that works from a tax perspective, I don't know.

I can see, but I have no proof of, someone donating a game to the museum, but I can't recall any time John told me a game was donated for free. But I have been told many time by John about a rare game he bought from guy across the US and he was driving several days to go pick it up.

John has been collecting games since he was an operator 30 years ago and had a collection of games well before MOP. So the building was not filled with free donated games.

#3261 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

This thread is becoming somewhat comical. I get it, the high prices are noodle bending, and it's warping your brain. But do you call up everyone you've sold a game to in the past demanding a cut of any profits they've made selling it later with higher prices?
Or the people who didn't volunteer getting mad on the behalf of the people who did. I'm mad a lot these days, so I appreciate the offer of being proxy angry on my behalf to save the effort, but I regret none of the time I spent there. It was a lark. We weren't grinding in the salt mines, we were playing under the hood of a huge toy store. I never did more than rebuild some flippers, sort parts, and shoot the shit with other volunteers, but it was a good time. Only part that sucked was the damn drive out there.
The whole thing wasn't a scam. It was a grand attempt, and it will forever be a part of some of my best pinball memories. Maybe it was destined to fail, maybe it was bad luck, who knows. For a few years we had something pretty cool, and if you didn't volunteer and get to wander about one day without the crowds poking your head in anything that struck your fancy you missed out imo.
The museum failed, I honestly don't know what else John was supposed to do. The prices don't make me happy, but I'm still happy for John.

Well said. I spent months @ MOP, and would do it all again. As a matter of fact, a bunch of us are. We are reaching out to other museums to keep it going. And if they sell off later, so be it. Its about a brotherhood, some people will never understand.

#3262 2 years ago

I wish I had enough machines and the space to have you volunteers volunteer for me! Thanks for being the soul of the museum!

#3263 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I think that as between your summary description and Nico Volta on the various possible business models for attempting anything like this, you've pretty much nailed it.

@DBLM,
Re the spreadsheets, I would just add that I won't waste anything approaching the time I put into filling in the ones for Weekend 1. Cue The Who's song, "Won't Get Fooled Again."

#3264 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

This right here.

I live close by, so when I joined the volunteer group after Expo 3, they soon got me keys to the building. It was my Disney Land, so I was there every Saturday (with rare exception) fixing games along with any other arcade techs that could make it. For years, every Saturday I would show up and see what new arcade game showed up and worked on getting it playable. Even when Covid hit, I was there, only alone this time (but I would stream on Twitch). When it rained, I would stop by and place pans where the roof leaked and moved games out from under leaks. I have more hours in that building then Chuck or any other tech.

When we got word it was being sold, we doubled down in getting as many games ready for sale as we could, both as a thanks to John, and to give the games the best chance in going to a good home.

I leave only with good memories.

I should also point out I pulled all my resources together and had a meeting with John and everyone I knew that could help and went over any last ditch ideas to save the MOP. John was still open to calling off the auction and making something work. But California is not business friendly and getting worse, and we could not find a solution.

#3265 2 years ago

Here's an ad in yesterday's Las Vegas newspaper. Note the Orange County California phone number.

20210913_130334 (resized).jpg20210913_130334 (resized).jpg
#3266 2 years ago

I
j . n a ✓ C - if \ I^
■○[}[
.P j l A T & W Hj s K e Y

#3267 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Here's an ad in yesterday's Las Vegas newspaper.

I'll have to remember that "machines on ebay are $6,000" line for my next FS ad.

#3268 2 years ago

h A d W h / S /X f y

#3269 2 years ago

Sounds like Karnov and other locals have a pretty good perspective on the situation. Shame it’s gone as it sounds like a special place. People just like to stir the pot.
Some are upset because the auction prices were high…well games are popular and we have all seen the prices increasing so no one should be mad. Shocking prices for sure but it is what it is.

And I am not sure why/who said the volunteers should be mad…..not sure why they would be…volunteering is exactly that. It also sounds like John had ways of thanking those that did volunteer.

And then someone else mentioned games may have been donated and those people should be mad…who knows but it’s well established that John went to great lengths to buy games for a collection like this. Again that just sounds like someone stirring the pot…trying to make a story where there isn’t one.

Can’t wait for round 2 of this auction….it’s been interesting for sure.

#3270 2 years ago

I haven't watched or bid on anything, but a buddy of mine has a list of several games he was trying to get. He is more into the arcades and lost out on the first few that went for crazy money, but he had a grail game there that he played for the very first time several years ago at MoP and has been looking for one ever since with zero luck ever seeing one go up for sale that is complete. He pulled the trigger and got it in the auction. The game is Subs... He payed a pretty penny for it (I think hammer was $4600 or 4700) but not sure what it is worth as it never seems to be for sale. There is one on eBay for about $3500, but it is not complete and missing some parts. Anyway, he went down and picked it up today. It appears to be in pretty good shape and is fully working. He has his eye on another game coming up for the next weekend of items, but pretty sure there are going to be a lot of folks going for that one, so it may go to high... we will see.

#3271 2 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

Sounds like Karnov and other locals have a pretty good perspective on the situation. Shame it’s gone as it sounds like a special place. People just like to stir the pot.
Some are upset because the auction prices were high…well games are popular and we have all seen the prices increasing so no one should be mad. Shocking prices for sure but it is what it is.
And I am not sure why/who said the volunteers should be mad…..not sure why they would be…volunteering is exactly that. It also sounds like John had ways of thanking those that did volunteer.
And then someone else mentioned games may have been donated and those people should be mad…who knows but it’s well established that John went to great lengths to buy games for a collection like this. Again that just sounds like someone stirring the pot…trying to make a story where there isn’t one.
Can’t wait for round 2 of this auction….it’s been interesting for sure.

I'm still not sure Bad Cats is a 12,000$ popular game

#3272 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

h A d W h / S /X f y

.This 'l;

Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

h A d W h / S /X f y

¿....
.. . 5 0 ✓ r y ..:: W h i S K E y

#3273 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

.This 'l;
¿....

Did you finally get around to reading the Davinci Code? Regardless, it appears that the whiskey is, in this case, working.

#3274 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

.This 'l;

¿....

Exactly ... or (.Y.)'s

#3275 2 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

It’s not to me, you, or many others. But it is worth $12K to whoever bought it. That’s a lot of Meow Meow Meow!!!

And that’s the million dollar question…who are the buyers? So a couple pinsiders have bought stuff but most people here are not gonna overpay by that much. It’s time to accept there is a MUCH larger number of people not active in arcade/pin forums that are buying games. Some of these games are pretty rare and if they don’t end up in a public location then it will be private collectors and there’s a chance still for people to see them. Collectors run in circles and network so it’s very possible we will know where some of these games end up.

#3276 2 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

It’s not to me, you, or many others. But it is worth $12K to whoever bought it. That’s a lot of Meow Meow Meow!!!
And that’s the million dollar question…who are the buyers? So a couple pinsiders have bought stuff but most people here are not gonna overpay by that much. It’s time to accept there is a MUCH larger number of people not active in arcade/pin forums that are buying games. Some of these games are pretty rare and if they don’t end up in a public location then it will be private collectors and there’s a chance still for people to see them. Collectors run in circles and network so it’s very possible we will know where some of these games end up.

I'm always amazed at the tunnel vision enthusiast forums tend to develop. Doesn't matter if its gaming, music, cars, theme parks, wherever a core group of enthusiasts gather on the internet they end up with a cultural blind-spot.

"Where did these people come from?" "Who would pay that much?!" "Nobody sane would buy that!"

The statistical truth is that enthusiasts are always a minority and inside their echo chambers they lose connection with the rest of reality. These insular worlds are often great for those involved, Pinside being a very nice example of a good community of enthusiasts. However the people who buy into the community the deepest are often the most shocked and disturbed when their bubbles get popped.

This is not a bash on enthusiasts or passionate people, just an observation.

#3277 2 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

And it's sort of a good thing they are going to collectors at high prices. I am hoping they will value them and treat them well. I was really afraid a lot of games where going to go dirt cheap, as in dumpster waste due to so many being sold. I had a lot of low ball bids on games just to save them.

At the auction, we talked to a non-collector, but a fan of a game he played as a kid in the 1970s. Very rare game. He had one at home, but it didn't work, so he was looking to spend mega bucks on the one here for a parts game. We hooked him up on someone who could fix his and he didn't blink an eye on spending the maybe $500 to repair a game that will now sell for $5,000+.

When we lined up dates, locations, and operators, there is a very good chance that the game he played in the 1970s, is the very same game that is at MOP. I could see him spending the auction price for his childhood game.

#3278 2 years ago
Quoted from Heretic_9:

I think that as between your summary description and Nico Volta on the various possible business models for attempting anything like this, you've pretty much nailed it.
DBLM,
Re the spreadsheets, I would just add that I won't waste anything approaching the time I put into filling in the ones for Weekend 1. Cue The Who's song, "Won't Get Fooled Again."

I feel for you my friend. You were not the only one doing spreadsheets but I know you spent a lot of time and put a lot of thought into it. I could tell over the weeks you were so excited about the auction going in. Hopefully you have been able to find some enjoyment from it.

#3279 2 years ago
Quoted from Karnov:

This right here.
I live close by, so when I joined the volunteer group after Expo 3, they soon got me keys to the building. It was my Disney Land, so I was there every Saturday (with rare exception) fixing games along with any other arcade techs that could make it. For years, every Saturday I would show up and see what new arcade game showed up and worked on getting it playable. Even when Covid hit, I was there, only alone this time (but I would stream on Twitch). When it rained, I would stop by and place pans where the roof leaked and moved games out from under leaks. I have more hours in that building then Chuck or any other tech.
When we got word it was being sold, we doubled down in getting as many games ready for sale as we could, both as a thanks to John, and to give the games the best chance in going to a good home.
I leave only with good memories.
I should also point out I pulled all my resources together and had a meeting with John and everyone I knew that could help and went over any last ditch ideas to save the MOP. John was still open to calling off the auction and making something work. But California is not business friendly and getting worse, and we could not find a solution.

Thank you for your interesting post.

I was wondering, if someone had walked into one of those last planning meetings and said “I’ll just write you a check for 3 million dollars right now and take the whole thing off your hands!”, do you think he would have gone for it?

You know, in case I invent a time machine…

#3280 2 years ago

Did the museum ever have a Stern Cheetah? They had quite an assortment of Sterns from that era, but wondering if one exists in storage since I didn't see that title up for auction.

#3281 2 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

Thank you for your interesting post.
I was wondering, if someone had walked into one of those last planning meetings and said “I’ll just write you a check for 3 million dollars right now and take the whole thing off your hands!”, do you think he would have gone for it?
You know, in case I invent a time machine…

Take what exactly? The games are worth more then 3 million as we are finding out. The building and the land is worth money too. So not for that price.
Since growing weed is legal now and the building is now zoned for it, growers are paying a lot of money a month to lease warehouses.

#3282 2 years ago

After this weekend, “Banning Prices” will be forever know as “Insanely Stupid High Prices” for pinball. Example: Me: “I went to an estate sale and the prices of pins were 3x market plus a fee and tax. It was insane. They had Banning Prices!”

#3283 2 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Did the museum ever have a Stern Cheetah? They had quite an assortment of Sterns from that era, but wondering if one exists in storage since I didn't see that title up for auction.

They do. It should be up for auction.

#3284 2 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Unknown. The problem with a collection that has been growing since the 1980s, is there is no full inventory. So maybe in storage if it's not listed for sale.

#3285 2 years ago
Quoted from Karnov:

Take what exactly? The games are worth more then 3 million as we are finding out. The building and the land is worth money too. So not for that price.
Since growing weed is legal now and the building is now zoned for it, growers are paying a lot of money a month to lease warehouses.

I was thinking of all the games.

#3286 2 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Lot 964.

#3287 2 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

They went all out on advertisement for this auction, international, press, with a further reach than our niche community. And clearly it was the smart move to make for this auction.

I think the word "Museum" made it sound like these were rarities in pristine condition, Museum is probably the word I heard the most throughout these 3 days where I find it to be misguiding to say the least

#3288 2 years ago

Nobody bid on lot 1051

LTG : )

#3289 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I'll have to remember that "machines on ebay are $6,000" line for my next FS ad.

I chuckle when people do that, was looking at jukeboxes and someone had a screenshot of an eBay for sale ad in their post. It's like, c'mon people, look at the sold ads. Just because someone ahs something listed at a silly price doesn't mean anyone's buying it.

But it works, people think eBay is magically market value just by listing prices. It's crazy how the human brain works.

Quoted from adol75:

I'm still sad over that. Wife and I were browsing through some games we'd hope were not well known IP that looked like fun games to play. Granted, it's a cat game so you probably got some crazier cat person to buy it. I also know nothing about it, is it actually a hidden gem or something? I watched a video and the game play actually looked pretty good and I was sold on the pop bumper cat fight alone. We were actually going to bid like 5000-6000k because fuck it, it's a funny cat game for the lulz and our budget we set aside for BTTF got absorbed once that went for $14,400.

But the games we were looking for last weekend: Friday the 13th, BTTF, Bad Cats, Attack from Mars. Just had no real hope on any of those at least for what we wanted to pay (basically high end of market value and suck up the fees/taxes). Friday the 13th was more of a test bid. $5800 for that seems tame at 2x market for what other people were paying for movie IP or even other horror based games.

Quoted from adol75:

They went all out on advertisement for this auction, international, press, with a further reach than our niche community. And clearly it was the smart move to make for this auction.
I think the word "Museum" made it sound like these were rarities in pristine condition, Museum is probably the word I heard the most throughout these 3 days where I find it to be misguiding to say the least

When my friend's wife that doesn't play any video games, arcade games or pinball knew about it. You know it's reach was pretty big.

#3290 2 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

No idea if they did all that. Or it spread like wildfire on it's own.

Where that all ended up would cost a fortune to do.

#3291 2 years ago
Quoted from o07eleven:

Just had no real hope on any of those at least for what we wanted to pay

Do like me. PTC fund raiser has commenced. Go Fund Me, Kick Starter, I have a homeless person on Highway 7 and Blake Road with a sign begging for PTC money.

#3292 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No idea if they did all that. Or it spread like wildfire on it's own.
Where that all ended up would cost a fortune to do.

New York Times, NPR, NBC, just google Pinball auction it will give you a good idea of the reach. It's not advertisment, they got press articles, I think they hired a PR firm which isn't that expensive.

Quoted from o07eleven:

I'm still sad over that. Wife and I were browsing through some games we'd hope were not well known IP that looked like fun games to play. Granted, it's a cat game so you probably got some crazier cat person to buy it. I also know nothing about it, is it actually a hidden gem or something? I watched a video and the game play actually looked pretty good and I was sold on the pop bumper cat fight alone. We were actually going to bid like 5000-6000k because fuck it, it's a funny cat game for the lulz and our budget we set aside for BTTF got absorbed once that went for $14,400.

Bad cats is fun, but it doesn't have anything extraordinary, it's not rare either and before yesterday they would sell here on Pinside for 2-3k,
There's one on eBay for 13k right now it's the only one that comes up when searching google, actually on used pinball google often shows the crazy prices from ebay and some online stores, if that's what people used to set their auction budget it might explain these prices.

#3293 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Do like me. PTC fund raiser has commenced. Go Fund Me, Kick Starter, I have a homeless person on Highway 7 and Blake Road with a sign begging for PTC money.

Oh yeah, we wanted the Stern Pirates too but at that point we were just laughing that our budget was reached most of the time before we could click the bid button. I'm just thinking we'll have a better shot doing local pin searches and see what we can snag.

#3294 2 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

Yeah the word Museum doesn't mean what people think it does. It basically just means "a place to display things".

The phrase "Museum Quality Pinball" is really no different than "Garage Quality Car" or "Library Quality Book".

#3295 2 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

The phrase "Museum Quality Pinball" is really no different than "Garage Quality Car" or "Library Quality Book".

When you put it that way, I would pay a premium to have a garage-quality-car that I could drive to purchase some library-quality-books.

#3296 2 years ago
Quoted from dsbw:

When you put it that way, I would pay a premium to have a garage-quality-car that I could drive to purchase some library-quality-books.

Those both sound super rare.

#3297 2 years ago

Dunno if this one has been shared already but someone on KLOV made a spreadsheet which has lot hammer prices AND bidder numbers. Check out buyer 2248, 2959 and 1660 in particular
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XNGk1YWT9k_5M9RK2K3rWN5rG1RSrDdVSqnzyOHbIDw/edit#gid=0

#3298 2 years ago
Quoted from o07eleven:

Those both sound super rare.

Yep, and clean and tight. I mean, you just gotta rebind the books and find the axles for the car! Easy fix! Not like all those other chumps who have to rebind their cars and find the axles for their books!

#3299 2 years ago
Quoted from o07eleven:

Oh yeah, we wanted the Stern Pirates too but at that point we were just laughing that our budget was reached most of the time before we could click the bid button. I'm just thinking we'll have a better shot doing local pin searches and see what we can snag.

Yeah, that sounds familiar. There were several where my well-considered max. bid got left in the dust by the time opening bids got going. With one EM (which was never really the recipient of particularly favorable reviews, although I did not agree with them) I even doubled what had been the max., but that still wound up being laughable next to what actually went down. There was one early SS that I could have won, but I dropped the ball during the bidding. I'd never been in an auction like this, online. If I'd played it smarter, I would have made some practice, no-chance-of-succeeding bids on previous lots I did not care about, in order to be more confident that I'd gotten the hang of their auction procedures. That's my fault.

#3300 2 years ago
Quoted from dsbw:

Yep, and clean and tight. I mean, you just gotta rebind the books and find the axles for the car! Easy fix! Not like all those other chumps who have to rebind their cars and find the axles for their books!

Pages are crisp, bind is tight! (as pages are falling out as they turn and they're trying to glue them in on camera)

I would love to meet buyer 1660 and inverview him

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
There are 4,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 97.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/banning-pinball-museum-to-relocate/page/66?hl=stumblor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.