20230601_100120 (resized).jpg
20230601_100100 (resized).jpg
20230601_095517 (resized).jpg
20230601_095500 (resized).jpg
20230601_095426 (resized).jpg
20230601_095139(0) (resized).jpg
20230601_095123 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 4,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 97.
#2002 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

If you missed a sold lot, scroll down on the page to the "other lots in this sale" box, and scroll up on that list.

I'm watching this on YouTube on TV and have Pinside open on the laptop. Will get a new tab going thanks!

#2003 2 years ago

"You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop, the Twilight Zone!"

#2004 2 years ago

Everyone ready to point to this auction and say this is what your games are now worth?

That's what's next.

#2005 2 years ago

Has anyone here actually won any of these auctions? Or would admit to it?

#2006 2 years ago

Well I'm feeling awesome about my Star Trek premium I bought today after seeing that ST data east for $7200 plus fees.

#2007 2 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

"You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop, the Twilight Zone!"

Make sure you stop at the bank first.

#2008 2 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

I'm not even bidding. I figured prices would be completely bonkers.

#2009 2 years ago

GnR over 10k? Maybe?

#2010 2 years ago

Hook 6K, my oh my

#2011 2 years ago

I will note that every game except Twister and Star Wars (5454) were bought by different buyers....

#2012 2 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

I'm sure many will share but may not even know what Pinside is.

#2013 2 years ago

BLEH. Hook??? 7k Really??? More than the Godzilla??? 5.6k What the hell

#2014 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Just for comparison..the DEST game owned by Nimoy is up for auction:
https://usm.propstoreauction.com/m/lot-details/index/catalog/292/lot/76547/

Does it come with any document to authenticate it was Nimoy's ?

#2015 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Just for comparison..the DEST game owned by Nimoy is up for auction:
https://usm.propstoreauction.com/m/lot-details/index/catalog/292/lot/76547/

wow, I bet that one will end up going for less!

#2016 2 years ago

7k for Hook. NOW I've really seen it all

#2017 2 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

Does it come with any document to authenticate it was Nimoy's ?

The description doesn't mention anything. The auction house will likely provide their COA, but I think that might be it.

#2018 2 years ago

Captain can't even believe this shit! "Wow, that's all I got to say... wow"

#2020 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

First night ? Or all 6 nights ?
LTG : )

For the whole sale. At first I thought it was insane, it's an average 6k per item, but I'm thinking he'll get way above 8m

#2021 2 years ago

Checkpoint can’t be more than 4k. Insane restored ones are half that...

#2022 2 years ago

Ok so.. DE Star Trek was next on my personal-interest spreadsheet, after the long past Nitro Ground Shaker.

I wrote in there, I would go for a max bid of $2025, or final cost $2,500.

The hammer was $7,400.

I’m starting to get this feeling I might not get any of the deals I was hoping for.

#2023 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Checkpoint can’t be more than 4k. Insane restored ones are half that...

it will START at that....

#2024 2 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

I'll let you know after PTC closes.

LTG : )

#2025 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

New price increase from Stern in 2 weeks.

would you believe the reason stern delayed the godzilla release last week was to take into account these auction results to get a better idea of how much they could push the envelope on their upcoming price increases.

#2026 2 years ago

Data East TMNT more than $7K??? I'd buy the Stern one.... Wow!

#2027 2 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

This is by far the strangest episode of the Twilight Zone I’ve ever seen or well actually, we are all living in it right now!!!

#2028 2 years ago

Anyone who volunteered at the museum to fix these games at no cost should get a piece of this pie.

#2029 2 years ago

I just started to lurk on here since my wife mentioned that maybe she would like a pinball machine.... Looks like I picked a bad time to try and find a machine! Was watching this auction since I frequent arcade-museum quite often, but these prices are outrageous!

And all I really wanted was a Data East Simpsons..

#2030 2 years ago

"Here's one you don't talk about too often" LOL

#2031 2 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

7k for Hook. NOW I've really seen it all

7k for hook, but only 6300 for spirit? Makes no sense at all. Those damn DE games and all their click, clicks. Never should sell for these prices.

#2032 2 years ago

hearing the empty praise on some of the worst title made by DE is making just turn off the sound on this...

#2033 2 years ago
Quoted from reavern82:

I just started to lurk on here since my wife mentioned that maybe she would like a pinball machine.... Looks like I picked a bad time to try and find a machine! Was watching this auction since I frequent arcade-museum quite often, but these prices are outrageous!

put a wanted add up on here and keep an eye out, patience is key!

#2034 2 years ago
Quoted from FIREPOWER1980:

Anyone who volunteered at the museum to fix these games at no cost should get a piece of this pie.

What do you mean? This is all going to the """""""""""nonprofit""""""""""", which will totally be used for charity purposes

#2035 2 years ago
Quoted from reavern82:

Just buy her a pinball here, you can even buy 2 for that price

#2036 2 years ago

Yup. In a few weeks or months, we will all start seeing these games pop up on Craigslist for even more than what they’re selling for now. Buyers looking to get out of the overpriced mess they got in to.

Hell no! Time for bed. Totally outrageous and waste of time. Unless you smoked a bowl and are enjoying the show!

#2037 2 years ago

Well, I think I've had enough of this ridiculousness for one evening. I'll probably skim the hammer prices in the morning. Later folks--have fun

#2038 2 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

Just buy her a pinball here, you can even buy 2 for that price

It is funny because I was looking on here and thought, "oh 2.5-3k, not too bad. I can sell one of my machines and get this..." not the $8500 it just went for LOL

#2039 2 years ago
Quoted from Knxwledge:

What do you mean? This is all going to the """""""""""nonprofit""""""""""", which will totally be used for charity purposes

I don't get where that link between non profit and charity comes from. There's plenty of ways to make money from a non profit.

Typically if the non profit rents the game from the operator, there you go.

#2040 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Well, I think I've had enough of this ridiculousness for one evening. I'll probably skim the hammer prices in the morning. Later folks--have fun

I'm wanting to see the classic sterns, what do you think star gazer will bring? Shame it is going so late.

#2041 2 years ago

$8,500 for The Simpsons?!?

#2042 2 years ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Bravo to his marketing skills... cause we clearly can see it worked!!!!
Sad for me that I am not gonna try to bid on a single item.

Same for me. All the techs where hoping we could pick something up.

#2043 2 years ago

Anything with a known theme is going to get 3x the price at least for older pins. I’m guessing newer pins will go high but not 3x the going rate. I think the old games are all high just to cover cost of entry.

#2044 2 years ago

I listed a Spanish Eyes that I bought for $350, down to $200 since the mechs inside had rust and I had no time to de-rust it. Had an offer at $150. Backglass was worth more than that. Kept it. Maybe I should be glad I did now. Yeesh $2700

#2046 2 years ago

BTTF up, here we go.

#2047 2 years ago

so much for BTTF

#2048 2 years ago

BTTF... $10k by the time he started the bidding lol...

#2049 2 years ago

Weeee BTTF is ripping!

#2050 2 years ago
Quoted from pookycade:

I listed a Spanish Eyes that I bought for $350, down to $200 since the mechs inside had rust and I had no time to de-rust it. Had an offer at $150. Backglass was worth more than that. Kept it. Maybe I should be glad I did now. Yeesh $2700

Got mine for $350 a couple years ago. Really like it, the only EM in our collection.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,808 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 97.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/banning-pinball-museum-to-relocate/page/41?hl=killerrobots and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.