(Topic ID: 36720)

Banned!

By bigehrl

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WOW.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ltg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#43 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pinwizkid:

I agree 100% that censorship is bad. End of story.

There is always Rec Games Pinball.

When you joined Pinside, rules were in place and you agreed to abide by them.

LTG : )

#51 11 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

I just went back and read that thread. If others weren't banned for their comments towards other members of this forum the mods really should consider what the point of a ban is.

Why that thread was allowed to devolve like it did is another question.

From what I have read here, three moderators were on the person banned after warnings for other things. Not just one thread, though that may have been the straw that broke the camels back.

Others in that thread may have been warned too for all we know. But not enough to be banned under the current system.

LTG : )

#67 11 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

You can also get banned if you say something that Lloyd dont like. When i called his friend out on a bad deal, pinball related, i called him a name, and lloyd complained to the moderators about it and i was warned.

That isn't entirely true, but then neither was your post. And why that thread was locked.

You weren't banned, where you ?

A big difference between a thread being locked and a person being banned.

Lloyd

#84 11 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

But instead, you attacked me calling me a liar and such.

Wow.

Lloyd

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ltg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/banned?tu=ltg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.