Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4458 (resized).PNG
IMG_4457 (resized).PNG
IMG_4459 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Azmodeus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

After my stroke and 3 brain surgeries it looks like after a lifetime of good debt management, I'm going to be filing bankruptcy probably. I was managing everything fine until I nearly died. Not to mention discover is now sueing me, picking my bones clean...

So does anyone have any good advice for a current potential bankruptcy filer?

Serious advice is needed.

#6 7 years ago

It's all good I, I don't like people to have to walk on shells around me, I'm sure no harm was meant. (When you have had a head injury a whole bunch of phrases seem skewed.

Off the top of my head is one.
I read it as you are fucked kind of thing and yeah that's certainly par for the course.

All good it's the timing of the bankruptcy. My fault for getting into it, but my credit was awesome before all this.

Life goes on...

If anyone has any recent wisdom that might help, please let me know.

#20 7 years ago

Excellent advice and links thanks everyone.

#53 7 years ago

I had lived my entire life with excellent credit. I even ran up high credit too many times and paid it all off. To be quit honest many of the things I spent money on we're not for myself, I'm sure you understand.

It just seems now difficult because I had the stroke and 3 brain surgeries. I sometimes can barely think straight it's very hard to describe. It's hard to get served while you are fighting for you life. I'll make it though.

oh and I think my unpaid medical bills exceed 600,000 right now. I call my self the half a million dollar man.

But I have had 3 brain surgeries and I probably should have died in the first and the third. Nice i am pretty happy they saved my ass.

If I have to file for bankruptcy I hope it will never happen again, I'll do my best.

1 week later
#65 7 years ago

Not to revive ded shit that I didn't really want to talk about anyways...

I lawyered up, I'm in the process and it's all flat fees now with my insurance helping.

They are taking some of the hassle away. I still get to go to court and appear but it's a hearing and I will be one of a roomful.

Be careful folks nothing you have is permanent. Enjoy everyday if you can.

5 months later
#72 6 years ago

Not to bring up humiliating things in my life, but...

Today is the bankruptcy court date. Later today.

My devastation in my life from my stroke and three brain surgeries was nearly absolute.

But I lived. Now I deal with this Goliath in my life.

To court, later, then. Holding my head up. To boldly go.

#74 6 years ago

I was able to ride and grow excellent credit my whole life. Now I'm going bankrupt.

Although the laws are really there to help just someone just like me, I wish I hadn't needed to use them.

I have to go forward through it all now.

This bankruptcy although painful is just a step now for me. Other far more painful things have occured., sadly.

Forward.

#76 6 years ago

Getting through this bankruptcy is a major rung in the ladder for me though. Getting it behind me is critical.

The old me would have put this off longer,
but the new post stroke three brain surgeries has me walking into court later today.

#87 6 years ago

Thank you everyone.

The books mentioned, by bob Williamson. I am going to read those. I am also going to reread - good to great.

My courtroom visit was fairly painless. My paralegal assistant was fearful of my judiciator. There was no judge just her and an assistant. He seemed fearful of her.

I went up first. Bodak.

She was very cordial to me.

I could see that she was looking at my case, but not seeing anything fishy. Maybe she liked that. Her questions for me after reading my things were very few. My paralegal seemed very relieved after it ended quickly. Me too.

I hope the rest will continue to go smoothly. I didn't mean for things to go so bad in my life, but they did. This bankruptcy. Just a step, but An important step now.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Azmodeus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bankruptcy-help-needed?tu=Azmodeus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.