(Topic ID: 12969)

The Banker's Gameroom and Pin's w/ video's !!

By BLACK_ROSE

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 278 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Girls etc 087 (resized).jpg
    Bike , Family , Pinball etc 116 (resized).jpg
    Bike , Family , Pinball etc 117 (resized).jpg
    Bike , Family , Pinball etc 120 (resized).jpg
    Bad dream (resized).jpg
    Pinball , etc 035 (resized).jpg
    Pinball , etc 034 (resized).jpg
    Pinball , etc 033 (resized).jpg
    Girls , Bike , VideO's etc 021 (resized).jpg
    MMR , choPper , etc 090 (resized).jpg
    MMR , choPper , etc 094 (resized).jpg
    showers , Girls  , gameroom 099 (resized).jpg
    showers , Girls  , gameroom 100 (resized).jpg
    showers , Girls  , gameroom 098 (resized).jpg
    Chorus , chicks , Antiques 021 (resized).jpg
    Chorus , chicks , Antiques 020 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BLACK_ROSE.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Since march of 2011 , Jim, The Banker has bought 40 Pin's from me , he's Sold and Traded a few Here Lately , anyway Jim is Look-n to sell his HUO Capcom Breakshot , Phantom of the Opera & His Bally Strikes and Spares . He Not Looking to Get RICH ( Mainly because he Already is ) he's Just wanting to Mix his Collection up . Cash is King , and Trades are Welcome also . With Bankers Permission , I have a Video i took 2-nite showing his Current Collection and some detailed Video of his Pin's.. He also mentioned that T2 might go up 4-Sale or Trade , ( the credit dot in the video on T2 was Fixed after the video ended ) a Wire was loose connecting 2 Target's ..

Here's a Few Pict's of the 3 Pin's on the Chopping Block 4-now !!

The_Banker_005.JPGThe_Banker_005.JPG The_Banker_004.JPGThe_Banker_004.JPG The_Banker_002.JPGThe_Banker_002.JPG The_Banker_010.JPGThe_Banker_010.JPG The_Banker_023.JPGThe_Banker_023.JPG The_Banker_020.JPGThe_Banker_020.JPG

#6 12 years ago

You can Guess for Now !! No ,, Breakshot , $ 1500.00 , Strikes and Spares , $ 800.00 and
    POTO $ 1500.00 , The Banker will chime in 2-Morrow.. Prices are Nogiciable to an Extent !!

Here's a Few More Pict's !!

The_Banker_009.JPGThe_Banker_009.JPG The_Banker_011.JPGThe_Banker_011.JPG The_Banker_013.JPGThe_Banker_013.JPG The_Banker_012.JPGThe_Banker_012.JPG The_Banker_019.JPGThe_Banker_019.JPG The_Banker_015.JPGThe_Banker_015.JPG

#7 12 years ago

The Pict's aren't That Great , but the Video Will shed some Light.. It will be ready in the Morning, cause It's Down-load-n and I'm goin to bed................. Later, B_R

#11 12 years ago

the TFTC would be the one I would want.

I bought TFTC from Tidalwdave and Baywatch .. TFTC is Going No where .. That i know of !! Jim didn't say anything about sell-n Riverboat Gambler , but here's a pict- anyway.. I Regretted selling him that Pin Long ago.. Good gambling Pin , especially if yr Competing with 2 or More player's,,

The_Banker_003.JPGThe_Banker_003.JPG The_Banker_021.JPGThe_Banker_021.JPG The_Banker_025.JPGThe_Banker_025.JPG

#14 12 years ago

I've Helped Ship 6-Pin's while on Pinside.. The Last Pin was The Shadow ,, Sealclubber ( like All the rest of the Buyer's ) arranged ship-n thru NAVL or http://coinopshippers.com/ . I will get the Pin All Wrapped up on a Pallet and Ready for the Lift-gate Truck.. The Pin can be delivered to yr drive-way..
    NAVL will Wrap up yr pin and deliver it into yr Home like FH in the Pict's- B-lo ..

009.JPG009.JPG 005.JPG005.JPG 012.JPG012.JPG 006.JPG006.JPG 002.JPG002.JPG 010.JPG010.JPG

#17 12 years ago

Everyone want's TFTC here's the Video !!

#19 12 years ago
    Quoted from Rick471:

Dibs on T2!! (shipped?)

Shoot me a PM w/ a # to call !!

Quoted from doghouse:

Put me down for Strikes and Spares. Looks nice.

Make the Call ,, PM sent !!

#22 12 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

Nice pics BR.

As long as you don't post that Pinbot destruction pic we're all set.

I should delete that Pict- but It makes me Be MORE Careful when Tranporting Pin's ( IF ) I have to use the Trailer ... Be Cool !!!

#25 12 years ago
    Quoted from Jgel:

How about a sweet Shadow for the PotO and Strikes and Spares?

He Might would do that ,,But Cash is king ,, anyway How would you wanna go about do-n this ? PM sent w/ Cell # ..

#27 12 years ago

All Pin's are in Good condition !!

#28 12 years ago

Banker bought Chadh BSD and IJ yesterday ,, last-nite me and Shanetastic went to see The Banker , S.t made an offer on T2 , T2 is now in S.t's Gameroom wait-n to be stripped down..

I keep gett-n PM's about Phantom of the Opera and Strikes and Spares, they are Both still Available.

#30 12 years ago
    Quoted from ChadNC:

T2 was in very presentable shape. It should look awesome after Shane getz done.

That it was ,, I see that you left with Banker's Doctor Who.. ( I liked it too )

#32 12 years ago

The Banker still has a Few Pin's 4-Sale.. As a Head's up,, he's also lOOk-n to buy a WH20 ,, If anyone has 1 4-Sale.. Jim ( Banker ) , reply to this Thread so someone can PM you..

#34 12 years ago

Breakshot , Phantom of the Opera , Strikes & Spares or If you have a WH20 , the Banker would consider a Possible Trade on another Pin.. Look thru the video and see what he has . T2 and DW are Gone !!

2 weeks later
    #36 12 years ago

I bought back the POTO , He still has Strikes & Spare's , Breakshot , and he has added to the List JokerZ & Hook . Here's a few Pict's !!

JokerZ - $ 1200.00 O.B.O
    Hook - $ 1200.00 O.B.O
    Strikes and Spares $ 800.00
    Breakshot - $ 1400.00 O.B.O

The Banker like's to Trade , so If you Have a Pin you think he will like or a A- Title that you would like to Trade for the Lot- Chime in w/ a Pict.

POTO_005.JPGPOTO_005.JPG POTO_019.JPGPOTO_019.JPG POTO_011.JPGPOTO_011.JPG POTO_018.JPGPOTO_018.JPG POTO_017.JPGPOTO_017.JPG POTO_014.JPGPOTO_014.JPG

#39 12 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

Is the Whirlwind available?

I didn't mention it.. It's a Shanetastic Pin.. Going No where !!

Quoted from darkfaith:

pm sent on hook

PM sent back ..

#41 12 years ago

Waterworld ,, Oh Lord a Gottlieb ,, Trades are Cool , but they will have to be a Local Pick-up , 2-way ship-n-ing is Gonna suck !!

#43 12 years ago

I'm Gett-n Alot of PM's about the 3 Pin's Listed 4-Sale.. I've sent you my cell,, Make the call !!

#44 12 years ago

I'm Adding POTO back to the 4-Sale list.. With AC/DC on the way and i might jump on the Sopranos I've been pondering over , I need the space , I Wish my GRG was Twice the Size !!
    POTO has some Great music , and chek-out the light show ..!! Awesome ..

Need a Trans-later for the 2nd video.....

#50 12 years ago

POTO has been Traded/Sold !!!!!!!

2 weeks later
    #57 11 years ago

You was 30 minutes ahead of me on the call , Have Fun w/ BDK !!!!!!!

#59 11 years ago

Also , I'll Post yr Baywatch , Riverboat Gambler and Hook tonight on C.list ,, Unless anyone Here want's them ..

Baywatch ,, Shop'd and Ready to sell--- $ 1500.00 OBO
    Riverboat Gambler ,, Shop'd a few mth's back , still lOOk's Great -- $ 1300.00 OBO
    Hook , Shop'd , Recent New Flipper job ,, $ 1000.00 Firm ..

Pict's will be loaded on Request....... B_R

Also , Why doesn't " Hook " show up on the underlined list @ Pinside ?

#63 11 years ago
    Quoted from APOLLO_13:

Tell him I would like HOOK please...
    PM sent**

It's Your's if you want it... Call me..........

#64 11 years ago

Hook is SOLD , Pending Cash in Hand and Pick-up Next Sunday !! Till then Apollo ,,

Here's a Video of The Banker's Gameroom , Take Notice that ,, Strikes & Spares , Breakshot , Phantom of the Opera , JokerZ ,T2 and DW ,, Have Already been Sold.. ..

Sorry IndianP ,, Whirlwind is Goin Nowhere !!

The_Banker_025.JPGThe_Banker_025.JPG The_Banker_024.JPGThe_Banker_024.JPG // Error: Image 25882 not found // Baywatch.jpgBaywatch.jpg Baywatch_.jpgBaywatch_.jpg

#65 11 years ago
    Quoted from IndianaPwns:

I'd kill a man for that Whirlwind.

That's a New way to get what Ya want.. LOL ... If yr Gonna Kill'em , Have a truck and Take All the Pin's .. Not That you would anyway .. Joke-n IP !!! What do you want besides Whirlwind ?

You Should Play Baywatch ,,,, Alot of Shot's and 3 Video modes ,, Plus the Huge New DMD is killer

1 week later
    #74 11 years ago

Not Yet , but a Pinsider is coming up Sat- to get Hook !! $ 1500.00 for BW ..

#76 11 years ago
    Quoted from indy5mike:

Wish I had a way to get it closer to Indiana.

There's a way ,, Rent a Van & Drive !!!!!!

1 week later
    #78 11 years ago

Go Get'em Banker !!! Give me a call .. B_R

2 months later
    #81 11 years ago

I Hate you got sick & couldn't make the Auction Sat- Doughslinger ,, I heard you was gonna bring AC/DC pro and TF LE Decepticon's ,,, Are those 2 Pins Gonna be in kingsport ,TN next month ?

#84 11 years ago
    Quoted from Banker:

TF LE coming here, Big Buck also.

Yr tha Man Jim !!!!!!! Trade-n off yr Bally/Williams for Sterns huh !! Don't Sell my BR yet

I need to help you Up-load Yr Collection to Yr Profile .. Chill me a Bottle of Wine and it can be Done

2 weeks later
    #91 11 years ago

I Do believe it about Tyme for a New video of yr Collection Banker .. Or we could just wait till Next fall and do it when yr WOZ LE arrives .. See ya soon , Enjoy CSI ..

1 week later
    #93 11 years ago

Here's a current video of The Banker's collection ..

#97 11 years ago

This is the 2nd video I took that nite ,Banker on X Men , S.tastic on CSI , me on Popcorn & Coors LT

#104 11 years ago
    Quoted from triadwatch:

BR next time you go to bankers swing by high point and pick me up.

Swing by H.Point ,, Yr in the Opposite direction .. You will have to meet Jim @ the Auction and get an invite , then I'll chaperone you .. I can't wait till he get's WOZ in ..

#106 11 years ago

you looking for a tommy at all jim?

By Tommy , you mean the Pin ..

Tommy-1.jpgTommy-1.jpg

#108 11 years ago
    Quoted from triadwatch:

Will do BR, it would be a lot of fun to play that collection of pins, and maybe get some experience on a variety of pins before I go to pitsburgh next year to compete on a national level.

I hear ya bro ,, , Just Joke-n .. Yr a dam Good Player ..

#112 11 years ago
    Quoted from playboywillis:

What the hell was that heavy breqthing sound for the first 40 seconds? Is Xmen that good?

X Men has some CraZZy sound effects ,, That wasn't me ...

Quoted from triadwatch:

I still need to get by BR's garage to put up UNC, haha. Thanks for the props on my playing and remember when I go up to play next year you are on my speed dial to figure out rule set on a machine I might not be familiar with.

Come on over anytime Triad- You need 2 C my SM .. Freak-n Beautiful & Fast !!

#115 11 years ago

Banker said:
    -------------------

I have about 5 pins that need your finishing touches. Thanks again, Jim

BLACK_ROSE said:
    --------------------------

Let me know when Yr Ready . I know you want TZ Blinged and FT , we'll see if we can get Shanetastic to do that 1.. His lOOKs Awesome !! Week-end work ... Maybe you'll have some Beer & a a few Steaks on the grill ,,,

Banker said :
    ---------------------

Let me know what we need to order. I will provide the steaks, beer, ect! Weekends are perfect.

#116 11 years ago

Sound's Good .. I brought the discussion to Yr Thread Banker .. Let me see what I'm do-n 2-morow , Figure-n Led's for 5 Pin's will take a While .. I'll call ya !!

Will_call_Ya.gifWill_call_Ya.gif

1 month later
    #118 11 years ago

Over the Past 4 week's me and The Banker have been Led-n Every Pin that Didn't have them installed .. Mousin Around , Stargate , IM , BBH , CSI , 24 , Corvette , DM , TZ , DH , POTC etc....

Just got back from his pad ,, we did 4 tonight ,, Used CoinTakers Premium's and Retro's ,the New frosted's , etc... and a Few of PBL's Ablaze Led's in SS .. The left ramp on SS has 2 . 555's that were mounted under the Ramp like BSD , they were starting to melt the Ramp ,,, HOTTTTTT !!
    ( No more ) A video will be Posted soon .. BBH was VERY Impressive after the Led Transformation .. Hell they All were .. Reg- light's in Pin's is a Sin and Very Destructive . If you Love yr Pin and care about the Plastics , Led it ....

#122 11 years ago

Quote: BR, just curious from your experience, which pin(s) were the biggest pain in the ass to LED?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Data East and Sega Pin's ... To get to the GI's light's you Practically have to Strip / mize well Shop the Pin .. Stern's and B/W's are the Easiest .. Gottlieb was fairly Easy ( SG ) . I left my jacket at the Banker's Sat- I need to retrieve it and do a video .. Awesome Collection !!!

#133 11 years ago
    Quoted from smassa:

LEDs not advised on pin 2k games. They mess up the onscreen diagnostics.

Yea rite !!!!! Banker , watch my RFM video Blinged w/ Led's .. Much Better .. Big Deal about a Dot .

Now SWE1 , I don't know about it . I'll See Ya 2-morrow Evening ,,, Video Tyme !!

#141 11 years ago
    Quoted from SPeD66:

LOL! I've been to BR's grg & also witnessed the bankers collection in all its glory. Just waiting on an invite from Shanetastic to complete the trilogy.

SPeD ,, Are you goin to Lori & Rad's Bash Party Sat- in York ,SC .. Come down Early and follow me and S.tastic .. I would Offer you a Ride , but I might be bring-n a Pin Home , besides my Tron ..

#144 11 years ago
    Quoted from SPeD66:

Take some of yer famous video work for me down there in SC & thanks for thinking about me!

You Know I Will !!!!!!! Be Cool bro ...

#146 11 years ago

Should be on You_Tube by 1am , .. Here's a few Pict's- Just the Stern's , and BSD ..

Banker_s_Gameroom_Pt-4_012.JPGBanker_s_Gameroom_Pt-4_012.JPG Banker_s_Gameroom_Pt-4_009.JPGBanker_s_Gameroom_Pt-4_009.JPG Banker_s_Gameroom_Pt-4_010.JPGBanker_s_Gameroom_Pt-4_010.JPG Banker_s_Gameroom_Pt-4_011.JPGBanker_s_Gameroom_Pt-4_011.JPG Banker_s_Gameroom_Pt-4_001.JPGBanker_s_Gameroom_Pt-4_001.JPG Banker_s_Gameroom_Pt-4_003.JPGBanker_s_Gameroom_Pt-4_003.JPG

#149 11 years ago

Here's the video ,,,,,,

#151 11 years ago
    Quoted from doughslingers:

Not everybody wants nice thongs in there face in a street location but to me thats the perfect pin for home use only play!

Well said , Baywatch is a Fun pin and it has Some Great DMD animation's along with goods Shots

1 month later
    #154 11 years ago

Me and Shanetastic drop'd by the Banker's Pad yesterday , I installed a set of CoinTaker's mirror Blades on His HUO 2010 SM ( 835 total Play's ) S.Tastic up-dated the Software on his X-men Wolverine and The Hulk LE ..

The Banker Traded his BSD he got from ChadNC + Alot of $$ for the HUO SM ..

Here's a Loooooong 5-ball Game of The Avengers Hulk LE w/ Shanetastic play-n it ...
    Banker's FF Speaker Kit he has ordered should be in this week ..

2013-01-06_15-13-05_495.jpg2013-01-06_15-13-05_495.jpg 2013-01-06_15-19-09_42.jpg2013-01-06_15-19-09_42.jpg 019.JPG019.JPG

11 months later
    #155 10 years ago

The Banker needed my assistance yesterday to help him install some mod's that BigLaw sold him for Spiderman ..
    Then @ 6pm , Doughslinger's ( husband & wife delivery crew ) delivered The Wizard of OZ EC LE ..

The OZ is a Super Nice Pin . It's got to be the Most Advanced Pin in History !! The Game play is Out-standing
    I was Very impressed !! Jim's 2 yr wait was Well worth it .. And Not to mention the ST LE that CoinTaker sent down .Another SR Creation .. What a Beauty !! The Warp shot is Very Satisfying !! I want the Premium !!

And a Big Shout out to Shanetastic's for his help w/ the Software update and help-n work on Fine Tuning both Pin's

I have a few video's up-load-n ( later ) here's a Few Pict's 4 now ..

Mamaws & Bankers 038.JPGMamaws & Bankers 038.JPG
    Mamaws & Bankers 040.JPGMamaws & Bankers 040.JPG
    Mamaws & Bankers 055.JPGMamaws & Bankers 055.JPG
    Mamaws & Bankers 059.JPGMamaws & Bankers 059.JPG
    Mamaws & Bankers 060.JPGMamaws & Bankers 060.JPG

#156 10 years ago

Here's a Lil- video of The Banker Play-n his ST LE .. I just talked w/ Chris @ CoinTaker about a Premium ..

1 month later
    #157 10 years ago

Here's an Up-dated video of The Banker's Collection .. I can Honestly say , The Banker has the Best Collection of Pin's on the East Coast ... You Rock Jim !!

4 weeks later
    #160 10 years ago

The Banker is going to have Heart Surgery in the morning , 28th of Feb-- ( Not open Heart ) he's having a hole in his heart repaired for the 2nd tyme .. Say a Lil- something for Jim before ya go 2 bed tonite .. Banker is a Good man !!

#170 10 years ago

The Banker called me yesterday ,, his Surgery was a Success and he's Do-n Fine !! See Ya soon Jim ...

4 weeks later
    #182 10 years ago

Just got back from The Banker's Pad ,, 2 New Pins are in ,, Mustang Pro & a WOF .. Mustang Pro is a Beauty & Super Fast .. I Liked it Better than i thought !! The video's Posted on the Forum give it No justice until you can See & Play it N Person .. To my Surprize ,,, Limelime , Shanetastic , Wolfy , Triadwatch & The_Director were already there upon my arrival .. S.t up-dated the code on Met- and another pin .. We had a Lil Pin Party !! I have a couple video's and here's some Pict's till then ..

For some Un-known reason , I can't seem to get the Pict's to download now ..

[attachment=1555620,]

#186 10 years ago

Here's the 1st video w/ Shanetastic play-n ,, video 2 w/ the Crowd will be up later 2-nite ..

#190 10 years ago

BY Far ,, The Banker Has the BEST collection of Pin's in the Triad !! He has Several of my Stern's and B/W Pins

I Do wish i had my NIB Met Pro back ,,, but it's not far from home .. Anyway , here's a gOOd video that show's

what Jim loOk's 4-ward to each evening after supper w/ a glass or 3 of Merlot .. U Rock Banker !!

Oh , 2-ward's the end of the video , I ask Banker what Pin's R next to leave ,, TOM & WH20

( trades R Welcome )

#192 10 years ago
    Quoted from doughslingers:

You will have no problem selling his TOM as its one of the nicest ones around.
    Mustang is not bad at all. I was surprised but its fun.

I sold it 2 him ,, I know Every Step it took thru the Yr's .. It tOOk me 2 Yr's to buy it from the young Kid .

#195 10 years ago

Shanetastic entered his initial's as 2nd place on Mustang .. I wasn't far behind him .. Just Wait till next tyme ,,

#198 10 years ago
    Quoted from Magic_Mike:

After owning 200 pins, you should have been the one to hold that title.

Bad timing ,, but Jim bought a Winner !!
    Metallica Pro , Finally opened it 4 days later 003.JPGMetallica Pro , Finally opened it 4 days later 003.JPG
    Metallica Pro , Finally opened it 4 days later 012.JPGMetallica Pro , Finally opened it 4 days later 012.JPG

2 months later
    #200 9 years ago

I drop'd by the Banker's Pad this evening , played some Pinball and Film'd a 10 minute video of his Current Collection of his 43 Pin's .. 26 which are Stern's .. I sold Jim my Metallica Pro that I Pimped out 1 year to this day , Ohh I Wooped his Azz 2-nite .. " Grand Champion " ,, w/ the Latest code i reached a mode where I could change the song ,, ( Very Cool ) Metallica has come along way since I've played it ..
    I'll have the video up-load'd in a day or 2 ... Thanxx Banker !!
    Banker just Finished installing mirror Blades on Every Stern that he received from CoinTaker ,, Stunning !!

Metallica Pro.jpgMetallica Pro.jpg
    Metallica Pro ,,.jpgMetallica Pro ,,.jpg
    Metallica Pro ,,,,.jpgMetallica Pro ,,,,.jpg

#202 9 years ago

I've been On line , just Not Post-n like I use 2 ... I Would like to say ( Thanxx ) to CoinTaker --
    I have a " Super Nice " IM due in the GRG in a few week's !!! More info later on my Own Thread .. CoinTaker Rules !!! B_R

CoinTaker.JPGCoinTaker.JPG

#203 9 years ago

Here's a video Plug to Cointaker from the Banker's Pad ..
    Jim , Yr Pin collection is getting Better & Better ..

and Thanxx to Chris & Melissa @ Cointaker Leds ,, they lOOk Top- Notch ,, Rock On CoinTaker !!

8 months later
    #213 9 years ago

The Banker had a All the Metallica songs taken out and used Pinball Browser to up-load 15 Led Zepplin songs added .. I do Wish we would've scrolled thru the list B - 4 pressing the Start button ..

But anyway , here's a video i shot w/ my Cell ,, enjoy !~~!

5 months later
    #216 8 years ago

Hmmm , I'm a lil- late !! Here's 3 .. shot Transformers LE today

IM__Kiss__Girls_etc_002.jpgIM__Kiss__Girls_etc_002.jpg

#217 8 years ago

Up 2 date video of the Banker's Gameroom .. He does have 2 Pin's he would sell ,, DM and SWE1 ..

Me and Banker installed Cliffy Protector's on KISS and Metallica Pro , Shanetastic updated the Game codes on Kiss and TWD

The Next video i Take , Banker should have his Hobbit LE and the Next Stern produced ,, ( ) hmmmm !!!

1 year later
    #219 7 years ago

Made a Pit Stop by The Banker's pad Sunday to play his Batman 66 LE ... S.Tastic just up dated the code and we all played a few games ,, Not bad .. I hear the code isn't even really a code Yet , Not much talk-n during game play , topper doesn't interact during game play , etc ........ Anyway , I'm Just updating Bankers thread , when his New AFM arrives I'll get a Good video of Banker's Complete collection , and What a Collection He HAS ..

beach, Xmas , work , batman 156 (resized).jpgbeach, Xmas , work , batman 156 (resized).jpg

beach, Xmas , work , batman 158 (resized).jpgbeach, Xmas , work , batman 158 (resized).jpg

#221 7 years ago

I'm Still around Bro !! Get-n ready to shot a vid- of my DH , Fresh shop-d and just installed a Cointaker under cab- Flash kit .. I'll post it on my DH thread ... Be cOol ...

5 months later
    #222 6 years ago

Just updating Banker's Gameroom Thread ... Aerosmith LE and AFM remake R now N ... Awesome Collection ,, awaiting the Stern SW . A Brand NIB Bally is is sO FreaKing Killer .. W/ the New Technology added ,, it putZ the Original 2 Shame ... gOt it set up , then we went to Tanglewood ,,

AFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 003 (resized).jpgAFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 003 (resized).jpg
    AFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 004 (resized).jpgAFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 004 (resized).jpg
    AFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 005 (resized).jpgAFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 005 (resized).jpg
    AFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 010 (resized).jpgAFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 010 (resized).jpg
    AFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 011 (resized).jpgAFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 011 (resized).jpg

Go Kart , girls , etc 006 (resized).jpgGo Kart , girls , etc 006 (resized).jpg
    Go Kart , girls , etc 007 (resized).jpgGo Kart , girls , etc 007 (resized).jpg
    Go Kart , girls , etc 008 (resized).jpgGo Kart , girls , etc 008 (resized).jpg
    Go Kart , girls , etc 011 (resized).jpgGo Kart , girls , etc 011 (resized).jpg

AFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 018 (resized).jpgAFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 018 (resized).jpg

AFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 026 (resized).jpgAFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 026 (resized).jpg

#226 6 years ago

Thank YA ,,,,,, I'm dO-N fine Wolf ,, Next Auction N W-Salem is N Oct- Come on up .. Banker is struggling w/ his Knee Rebuild ..
    Alot More Pain than he was expecting ... Then he said the Rehab- is eVen wOrse ... 2 month's dOwn tyme .. yall B cOOl .. B_R

1 week later
    #233 6 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

Good to see you're still around, big guy.

Ty bro , I pop N every nOw and then ... U still have the MB i sold U in 2010 ? Its worth a Fortune nOw ,,

Quoted from jonesjb:

Why do you refer to him as 'The Banker' like he's The Wizard from The wizard of Oz, The Kingpin, The Joker or something?

nO comment ~~~~~~~~
    -------------------
    Anyway , I'm about to start a 4 Sale Thread listing Only Banker's , Monopoly and WOF ,, Cheaper than B 4 !! Later

1 year later
    #239 5 years ago

UnReal , It's been 389 dayZ since I Updated Banker's Gameroom thread ..

Well , here it IS .. 37 Pin's.. 1 B/W , 1 Gottlieb and 35 Stern Pins ... Awesome Game room ..

Edit ,, 37 Pins ,, 2 B/W , 1 DE , 2 JJP and 32 by Stern .. Now I believe that's Correct .. ,,

tub surround etc 013 (resized).jpgtub surround etc 013 (resized).jpgtub surround etc 014 (resized).jpgtub surround etc 014 (resized).jpgtub surround etc 015 (resized).jpgtub surround etc 015 (resized).jpg

#241 5 years ago

I better edit ...Thank Ya GLSP ,,

4 months later
    #243 5 years ago
    Quoted from Banker:

BR , thanks for the special Tron game with my grandson Austin. He is still excited about “his victory”.

Heyy , I just back from Mars .. Yea , I had a Blast play_N pinball w/ Yr Grand-kids bro ... We Need to do another video , but I NEED to get me another Phone / Camera ,, mine is on the FritZ ... And Lil Man kicked my tail on Tron Pro ,, that kinda Hurt .. LOL .. But I know it made his day .. Be cOOl Banker ...
    AFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 003 (resized).jpgAFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 003 (resized).jpgAFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 004 (resized).jpgAFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 004 (resized).jpgAFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 010 (resized).jpgAFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 010 (resized).jpg

2 months later
    #247 5 years ago

I drop'd by the Banker's pad today to check out his Munster's LE that arrived last week from Melissa @ Cointaker .... Not a Bad Pin at All .. It's Alway_Z a Treat to play a New Pin .. I need to do another Walk-Thru video of his collection , he has sold a couple replaced the spots w/ other pins ... Later ,, B_R

Munsters LE etc ,, 013 (resized).jpgMunsters LE etc ,, 013 (resized).jpgMunsters LE etc ,, 015 (resized).jpgMunsters LE etc ,, 015 (resized).jpg
    2 months later
    #250 4 years ago

the Banker drove to the Terminal to get and bring his Black Knight SoR LE home ( Thumb_Z up to Melissa at CoinTaker ) ...

It's like BK2K on Steroids !!

Game play is intoxicating and the Animation's ( if U get a chance to C it while play_N ) is Well put 2-gether ,,,

Another Home Run Pin by Steve Ritchie ... Banker ,, U Rock brother !!!

BKLE , etc ,, 017 (resized).jpgBKLE , etc ,, 017 (resized).jpgBKLE , etc ,, 018 (resized).jpgBKLE , etc ,, 018 (resized).jpgBKLE , etc ,, 019 (resized).jpgBKLE , etc ,, 019 (resized).jpgBKLE , etc ,, 021 (resized).jpgBKLE , etc ,, 021 (resized).jpgBKLE , etc ,, 022 (resized).jpgBKLE , etc ,, 022 (resized).jpg

#255 4 years ago
    Quoted from Asylum:

Thanks for the video BR - hope all is well brother.

All is gOOd brother ... Hope yr dO_N well living Up nOrth now ... B cOol !!

4 months later
    #256 4 years ago

Took a ryde to The Banker's Pad today to Test drive his Stern Jurassic Park Limited Edition .... Not a Bad pin @ All ... I'm Glad Stern is continuing to use Keith Erwin to design the p/f layout , he dOes a gOod job .... videO b_Low .... I used a Pict- frOm One Million BC w/ Rachel Welch for my Still shot .. She work's just Fine !!

In a week or 2 I'll post a video of ELVIRA LE ,,,, I'm lOOk-N 4-ward to that 1 .. Later ,,,, B_R

Stern JP LE 001 (resized).jpgStern JP LE 001 (resized).jpgStern JP LE 002 (resized).jpgStern JP LE 002 (resized).jpg

#257 4 years ago

With ELVIRA LE coming sOon ,, this videO will be Justified ....

https://80shorrordoc.com/elvira

#260 4 years ago
    Quoted from pickleric:

I'll bite... IT's ELWIN!

I tried to Edit , but Pinside gave me some craZZy message about Editing ... Another Elvira videO ... I'd like 2 carve a Notch on my bed pOst 4 Her ..
    At 67 0r 8 ,, she still lOOks hOttt ... I wOuld Request that she had All her make up on and lOoked like Elvira ,, Ohh Yea !!!!

2 months later
    #263 4 years ago

I need to Log_N more , my Bad ... Anyway , a week or 2 ago on a Saturday the Banker hired me to help him wax his close to 40 pins . So I did and here's a few pict's of his VERY Impressive collection and a video of his Ghost Busters LE with the latest code .. I filmed his Stern Elvira LE but I screwed up the video ,, I'll get another vid- next tyme .. Ya'll b cOOl ,,, B_R

Chorus , chicks , Antiques 019 (resized).jpgChorus , chicks , Antiques 019 (resized).jpgChorus , chicks , Antiques 020 (resized).jpgChorus , chicks , Antiques 020 (resized).jpgChorus , chicks , Antiques 021 (resized).jpgChorus , chicks , Antiques 021 (resized).jpgChorus , chicks , Antiques 022 (resized).jpgChorus , chicks , Antiques 022 (resized).jpgGirls , Mom , Chopper etc 016 (resized).jpgGirls , Mom , Chopper etc 016 (resized).jpgGirls , Mom , Chopper etc 017 (resized).jpgGirls , Mom , Chopper etc 017 (resized).jpgGirls , Mom , Chopper etc 018 (resized).jpgGirls , Mom , Chopper etc 018 (resized).jpg
    2 months later
    #264 4 years ago

I've been at the Banker's pad re-grouting his shower , so I thought I'd do a Feb- 2020 Game room Walk Thru ... Banker has a Couple pin's he will sell and will Entertain offer's on Other's . Watch the videO and see What Ya like and Post here or send him a PM .. Later .... B_R

showers , Girls  , gameroom 098 (resized).jpgshowers , Girls , gameroom 098 (resized).jpgshowers , Girls  , gameroom 099 (resized).jpgshowers , Girls , gameroom 099 (resized).jpgshowers , Girls  , gameroom 100 (resized).jpgshowers , Girls , gameroom 100 (resized).jpg
    3 months later
    #265 3 years ago

Banker sold his STLE and WWE LE and Replaced 1 w/ MMR Royal Edition and Turtles Ninja LE is on its way .. Weed Em Out for Newer Pins ..

MMR , choPper , etc 090 (resized).jpgMMR , choPper , etc 090 (resized).jpgMMR , choPper , etc 094 (resized).jpgMMR , choPper , etc 094 (resized).jpg
    1 month later
    #267 3 years ago

Updating the Banker's Gameroom thread ,, He traded my 2012 Tron Pro ( mod'd 2 the gill's ) for a gOod LoOk_N CV ( ARrrr )

he also sold KiSS LE and bought a Collector Quality CFTBL from Kong_Donkey ( member here ) .. Later

4 months later
    #272 3 years ago
    Quoted from FalconDriver:

Dammit I wanted that Kiss LE!!

The guy who bought it , listed it Here on the Market Place for $ 12K ... Shit Load of Profit ... 4500 profit ,, didn't Happen

Anyway , Here's a Jan 2021 videO of Banker's collection .. MMR Royal Edition has been sold .. Turtles LE is N its Place ..

and a Picture of the Banker's Newest Hobby ... KroSS bOw shOoting .. 85 Yds and can grOup 5 on a 6 inch Pattern later

Girls , Bike , VideO's etc 021 (resized).jpgGirls , Bike , VideO's etc 021 (resized).jpg

#273 3 years ago

Never filmed a game on Stern IJ4 ,,, so here's 1 ..

1 month later
    #274 3 years ago

drOp'd by the Banker's Pad today , he traded his 24 year Old CV for a Super Nice 2018 Monster Bash Special Edition loaded w/ Mods ,, Topper , Alt-Trans , pin Stadium kit , Speaker led kit , powder coated Armor , FF speakers etc ,,, didn't even Grease the guy , brought his own Lube ..

2 video's ,, Gaurdians of the Galaxy LE and MB SE ....

Bad dream (resized).jpgBad dream (resized).jpgPinball , etc 033 (resized).jpgPinball , etc 033 (resized).jpgPinball , etc 034 (resized).jpgPinball , etc 034 (resized).jpgPinball , etc 035 (resized).jpgPinball , etc 035 (resized).jpg

#276 3 years ago
    Quoted from BrianZ:

Damn BR good to see you here again. I have been gone for several years, and just came back myself. .

Yea brO , haven't heard frOm U N a while .. I C U still have that IM I sold you 6 or 7 years ago .. B cOOl ..

5 months later
    #277 2 years ago

A Shout out for the Banker on his Mandalorian LE purchase from CoinTaker .. I dig the Pin & the Show , Season 2 was the Best so far and I'm Glad Lucas has decided to bring back Gina Carona for season 3 ,, due to Con-traversal B.S . Can't speak Ya mind now ah dayZ w/ out some 1 getting their Panties N a knot .. anyway , Banker sacrificed TMNT LE for Mandalorian LE , he sold H-D 2nd Edition , POTC and a 4th , I 4 get .. Video B_Lo

And a few pict's- of his Newest More Expensive Toy ,, a 2021 Lexus LC 500 .. an Absolute Beautiful car ,, the cOlor , the body style , exhaust sound and a test drive down the Expressway was Awesome .. Thank U Banker

Bike , Family , Pinball etc 116 (resized).jpgBike , Family , Pinball etc 116 (resized).jpgBike , Family , Pinball etc 117 (resized).jpgBike , Family , Pinball etc 117 (resized).jpgBike , Family , Pinball etc 120 (resized).jpgBike , Family , Pinball etc 120 (resized).jpg

3 months later
    #278 2 years ago

The Banker got his Godzilla LE from Cointaker middle of last week , i had 2 drOp by and Test drive .. Not a bad pin at all .. Video B-LO

Stay Tuned for a videO of Cactus Canyon LE when it arrives .... Later

Girls etc 087 (resized).jpgGirls etc 087 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BLACK_ROSE.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bankers-gameroom-and-3-pins-4-sale-by-b_r?tu=BLACK_ROSE and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.