(Topic ID: 12969)

The Banker's Gameroom and Pin's w/ video's !!

By BLACK_ROSE

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 278 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Girls etc 087 (resized).jpg
    Bike , Family , Pinball etc 116 (resized).jpg
    Bike , Family , Pinball etc 117 (resized).jpg
    Bike , Family , Pinball etc 120 (resized).jpg
    Bad dream (resized).jpg
    Pinball , etc 035 (resized).jpg
    Pinball , etc 034 (resized).jpg
    Pinball , etc 033 (resized).jpg
    Girls , Bike , VideO's etc 021 (resized).jpg
    MMR , choPper , etc 090 (resized).jpg
    MMR , choPper , etc 094 (resized).jpg
    showers , Girls  , gameroom 099 (resized).jpg
    showers , Girls  , gameroom 100 (resized).jpg
    showers , Girls  , gameroom 098 (resized).jpg
    Chorus , chicks , Antiques 021 (resized).jpg
    Chorus , chicks , Antiques 020 (resized).jpg

There are 278 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.
    #201 9 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I drop'd by the Banker's Pad this evening , played some Pinball and Film'd a 10 minute video of his Current Collection of his 43 Pin's .. 26 which are Stern's .. I sold Jim my Metallica Pro that I Pimped out 1 year to this day , Ohh I Wooped his Azz 2-nite .. " Grand Champion " ,, w/ the Latest code i reached a mode where I could change the song ,, ( Very Cool ) Metallica has come along way since I've played it ..
    I'll have the video up-load'd in a day or 2 ... Thanxx Banker !!

You've been gone for a while, Mark. Where U been?

#202 9 years ago

I've been On line , just Not Post-n like I use 2 ... I Would like to say ( Thanxx ) to CoinTaker --
    I have a " Super Nice " IM due in the GRG in a few week's !!! More info later on my Own Thread .. CoinTaker Rules !!! B_R

CoinTaker.JPGCoinTaker.JPG

#203 9 years ago

Here's a video Plug to Cointaker from the Banker's Pad ..
    Jim , Yr Pin collection is getting Better & Better ..

and Thanxx to Chris & Melissa @ Cointaker Leds ,, they lOOk Top- Notch ,, Rock On CoinTaker !!

#204 9 years ago

Wow, just wow. Everything looks brand spanking new.

#205 9 years ago
    Quoted from s2k4ary:

Wow, just wow. Everything looks brand spanking new.

Except the one I got without original handle on game and small nick in play field above flipper.

#206 9 years ago

Wow that is a beautiful collection. Thanks for sharing the video.

#207 9 years ago

Collection is looking great as always, Jim!

#208 9 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Here's a video Plug to Cointaker from the Banker's Pad ..
    Jim , Yr Pin collection is getting Better & Better ..
    and Thanxx to Chris & Melissa @ Cointaker Leds ,, they lOOk Top- Notch ,, Rock On CoinTaker !!
    » YouTube video

Will people stop hyping RBION! My daughter wants one

#209 9 years ago

Looks awesome as always. So when's the party Jim?

#210 9 years ago

Quick shout out to Jim. Hope you're feeling fully recovered.

#211 9 years ago
    Quoted from Craig:

Quick shout out to Jim. Hope you're feeling fully recovered.

Yes thank you, I have recovered, and retired!

#212 9 years ago

Jim, You have a beautiful collection, and thanks for letting BR show it off.

8 months later
    #213 9 years ago

The Banker had a All the Metallica songs taken out and used Pinball Browser to up-load 15 Led Zepplin songs added .. I do Wish we would've scrolled thru the list B - 4 pressing the Start button ..

But anyway , here's a video i shot w/ my Cell ,, enjoy !~~!

#214 9 years ago

BR, is Banker getting a Wrestlemania LE? If so, are you planning to shoot some video?

#215 9 years ago

Yes, getting WWELE soon, and BR will video for sure!

5 months later
    #216 8 years ago

Hmmm , I'm a lil- late !! Here's 3 .. shot Transformers LE today

IM__Kiss__Girls_etc_002.jpgIM__Kiss__Girls_etc_002.jpg

#217 8 years ago

Up 2 date video of the Banker's Gameroom .. He does have 2 Pin's he would sell ,, DM and SWE1 ..

Me and Banker installed Cliffy Protector's on KISS and Metallica Pro , Shanetastic updated the Game codes on Kiss and TWD

The Next video i Take , Banker should have his Hobbit LE and the Next Stern produced ,, ( ) hmmmm !!!

#218 8 years ago

Wow his collection has dramatically changed since last time I saw a video

1 year later
    #219 7 years ago

Made a Pit Stop by The Banker's pad Sunday to play his Batman 66 LE ... S.Tastic just up dated the code and we all played a few games ,, Not bad .. I hear the code isn't even really a code Yet , Not much talk-n during game play , topper doesn't interact during game play , etc ........ Anyway , I'm Just updating Bankers thread , when his New AFM arrives I'll get a Good video of Banker's Complete collection , and What a Collection He HAS ..

beach, Xmas , work , batman 156 (resized).jpgbeach, Xmas , work , batman 156 (resized).jpg

beach, Xmas , work , batman 158 (resized).jpgbeach, Xmas , work , batman 158 (resized).jpg

#220 7 years ago

very nice.. glad to see you still in the mix BR

#221 7 years ago

I'm Still around Bro !! Get-n ready to shot a vid- of my DH , Fresh shop-d and just installed a Cointaker under cab- Flash kit .. I'll post it on my DH thread ... Be cOol ...

5 months later
    #222 6 years ago

Just updating Banker's Gameroom Thread ... Aerosmith LE and AFM remake R now N ... Awesome Collection ,, awaiting the Stern SW . A Brand NIB Bally is is sO FreaKing Killer .. W/ the New Technology added ,, it putZ the Original 2 Shame ... gOt it set up , then we went to Tanglewood ,,

AFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 003 (resized).jpgAFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 003 (resized).jpg
    AFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 004 (resized).jpgAFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 004 (resized).jpg
    AFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 005 (resized).jpgAFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 005 (resized).jpg
    AFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 010 (resized).jpgAFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 010 (resized).jpg
    AFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 011 (resized).jpgAFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 011 (resized).jpg

Go Kart , girls , etc 006 (resized).jpgGo Kart , girls , etc 006 (resized).jpg
    Go Kart , girls , etc 007 (resized).jpgGo Kart , girls , etc 007 (resized).jpg
    Go Kart , girls , etc 008 (resized).jpgGo Kart , girls , etc 008 (resized).jpg
    Go Kart , girls , etc 011 (resized).jpgGo Kart , girls , etc 011 (resized).jpg

AFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 018 (resized).jpgAFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 018 (resized).jpg

AFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 026 (resized).jpgAFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 026 (resized).jpg

#223 6 years ago

Thank you BR for doing this, the knee replacement surgery I had 3 weeks ago made it impossible for me to set up. Fun
    pin!

#224 6 years ago

Nice collection Banker. Great narration and photos by BR. Keep it coming.

#225 6 years ago

Hey BR and Banker! Miss you guys, hope you are both well. Banker I hope you are recovering well after the knee surgery!

Maybe catch you guys at an auction this year sometime.

#226 6 years ago

Thank YA ,,,,,, I'm dO-N fine Wolf ,, Next Auction N W-Salem is N Oct- Come on up .. Banker is struggling w/ his Knee Rebuild ..
    Alot More Pain than he was expecting ... Then he said the Rehab- is eVen wOrse ... 2 month's dOwn tyme .. yall B cOOl .. B_R

1 week later
    #227 6 years ago

Good to see you're still around, big guy.

#228 6 years ago

XMLE sold pending pickup to Doughslingers. Monoply and WOF will be listed again , due to 5 week delayed recovery
    from right knee replacement complications, previous buyer made other arrangements .

#229 6 years ago

Why do you refer to him as 'The Banker' like he's The Wizard from The wizard of Oz, The Kingpin, The Joker or something?

#230 6 years ago
    Quoted from jonesjb:

Why do you refer to him as 'The Banker' like he's The Wizard from The wizard of Oz, The Kingpin, The Joker or something?

I dont know if youre being facetious or not?
    If not, as you can see from the post previous to yours, that's the screen name he goes by.

#231 6 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

I dont know if youre being facetious or not?
    If not, as you can see from the post previous to yours, that's the screen name he goes by.

I was referring to the OP @blackrose... in his first post he referred to the user as 'The' banker. Just seemed a bit odd, kinda like referring to you as The Honch. I didn't even realize it was a reference to a username.

#232 6 years ago

People do refer to me as The Honch.

#233 6 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

Good to see you're still around, big guy.

Ty bro , I pop N every nOw and then ... U still have the MB i sold U in 2010 ? Its worth a Fortune nOw ,,

Quoted from jonesjb:

nO comment ~~~~~~~~
    -------------------
    Anyway , I'm about to start a 4 Sale Thread listing Only Banker's , Monopoly and WOF ,, Cheaper than B 4 !! Later

#234 6 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Ty bro , I pop N every nOw and then ... U still have the MB i sold U in 2010 ? Its worth a Fortune nOw ,,

nO comment ~~~~~~~~
    -------------------
    Anyway , I'm about to start a 4 Sale Thread listing Only Banker's , Monopoly and WOF ,, Cheaper than B 4 !! Later

Actually I do have it. Unfortunately I'm in the middle of a divorce and it's at my old house, but it's technically stil mine until we figure out who gets what. Still one of the best purchases I've made in this hobby. Thanks.

#235 6 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

nO comment ~~~~~~~~

I was just wondering, I guess you work for him?

#236 6 years ago

BR is a great friend, if you scroll through this thread, you will see that he has helped me buy , sell, and mod. More than
    60 pins.

#237 6 years ago
    Quoted from Banker:

BR is a great friend, if you scroll through this thread, you will see that he has helped me buy , sell, and mod. More than
    60 pins.

Gotcha! You have an amazing collection, so BLACK_ROSE definitely knows his stuff!

#238 6 years ago
    Quoted from jonesjb:

I was just wondering, I guess you work for him?

No conspiracy here - two great pinheads helping each other out. I know both and can say without question - buy with confidence.

1 year later
    #239 5 years ago

UnReal , It's been 389 dayZ since I Updated Banker's Gameroom thread ..

Well , here it IS .. 37 Pin's.. 1 B/W , 1 Gottlieb and 35 Stern Pins ... Awesome Game room ..

Edit ,, 37 Pins ,, 2 B/W , 1 DE , 2 JJP and 32 by Stern .. Now I believe that's Correct .. ,,

tub surround etc 013 (resized).jpgtub surround etc 013 (resized).jpgtub surround etc 014 (resized).jpgtub surround etc 014 (resized).jpgtub surround etc 015 (resized).jpgtub surround etc 015 (resized).jpg

#240 5 years ago

Better check your numbers again. BSD and DM are B/W. Star Trek is Data East, AFMr is CC, and WoZ is Jersey Jack.

#241 5 years ago

I better edit ...Thank Ya GLSP ,,

#242 5 years ago

BR , thanks for the special Tron game with my grandson Austin. He is still excited about “his victory”.

4 months later
    #243 5 years ago
    Quoted from Banker:

BR , thanks for the special Tron game with my grandson Austin. He is still excited about “his victory”.

Heyy , I just back from Mars .. Yea , I had a Blast play_N pinball w/ Yr Grand-kids bro ... We Need to do another video , but I NEED to get me another Phone / Camera ,, mine is on the FritZ ... And Lil Man kicked my tail on Tron Pro ,, that kinda Hurt .. LOL .. But I know it made his day .. Be cOOl Banker ...
    AFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 003 (resized).jpgAFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 003 (resized).jpgAFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 004 (resized).jpgAFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 004 (resized).jpgAFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 010 (resized).jpgAFM , Tanglewood etc ,, 010 (resized).jpg

#244 5 years ago

Kick ass new pin! Where are the pics of it playing :-p

#245 5 years ago

Hey BR, how you been?

#246 5 years ago

A BR sighting!! ...reminds me of the old days. Howdy Pardner!

2 months later
    #247 5 years ago

I drop'd by the Banker's pad today to check out his Munster's LE that arrived last week from Melissa @ Cointaker .... Not a Bad Pin at All .. It's Alway_Z a Treat to play a New Pin .. I need to do another Walk-Thru video of his collection , he has sold a couple replaced the spots w/ other pins ... Later ,, B_R

Munsters LE etc ,, 013 (resized).jpgMunsters LE etc ,, 013 (resized).jpgMunsters LE etc ,, 015 (resized).jpgMunsters LE etc ,, 015 (resized).jpg
    #248 5 years ago

Just discovered this thread. You’re from Lexington dude? I lived in Salisbury for 13 years. Stones throw. The Banker has an impressive collection. Very cool

#249 5 years ago

This new Munsters LE was a blast to play, I really like it, great work Stern put into this one. Definitely would like to add one of these to my collection. Enjoy Banker!

2 months later
    #250 4 years ago

the Banker drove to the Terminal to get and bring his Black Knight SoR LE home ( Thumb_Z up to Melissa at CoinTaker ) ...

It's like BK2K on Steroids !!

Game play is intoxicating and the Animation's ( if U get a chance to C it while play_N ) is Well put 2-gether ,,,

Another Home Run Pin by Steve Ritchie ... Banker ,, U Rock brother !!!

BKLE , etc ,, 017 (resized).jpgBKLE , etc ,, 017 (resized).jpgBKLE , etc ,, 018 (resized).jpgBKLE , etc ,, 018 (resized).jpgBKLE , etc ,, 019 (resized).jpgBKLE , etc ,, 019 (resized).jpgBKLE , etc ,, 021 (resized).jpgBKLE , etc ,, 021 (resized).jpgBKLE , etc ,, 022 (resized).jpgBKLE , etc ,, 022 (resized).jpg

There are 278 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bankers-gameroom-and-3-pins-4-sale-by-b_r/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.