(Topic ID: 12969)

The Banker's Gameroom and Pin's w/ video's !!

By BLACK_ROSE

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 278 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Girls etc 087 (resized).jpg
    Bike , Family , Pinball etc 116 (resized).jpg
    Bike , Family , Pinball etc 117 (resized).jpg
    Bike , Family , Pinball etc 120 (resized).jpg
    Bad dream (resized).jpg
    Pinball , etc 035 (resized).jpg
    Pinball , etc 034 (resized).jpg
    Pinball , etc 033 (resized).jpg
    Girls , Bike , VideO's etc 021 (resized).jpg
    MMR , choPper , etc 090 (resized).jpg
    MMR , choPper , etc 094 (resized).jpg
    showers , Girls  , gameroom 099 (resized).jpg
    showers , Girls  , gameroom 100 (resized).jpg
    showers , Girls  , gameroom 098 (resized).jpg
    Chorus , chicks , Antiques 021 (resized).jpg
    Chorus , chicks , Antiques 020 (resized).jpg

There are 278 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.
    #51 11 years ago

Nice price for the POTO, I only saw this thread now or I would have found a way to get that. One of the games I learned to play on.

#52 11 years ago

Looking forward to playing Jokerz as some friends and I played it at college for many hours. I also cant wait to get Strikes and Spares, what a great looking backglass on that pin. I know you will enjoy POTC its a great pin, hard to let that one go. You have a great collection thanks for allowing me to get a few of them and especially at such late or "early" hours. I hope we can deal more in the future!
    Thanks again
    Buddy

#53 11 years ago

I am looking forward to playing both POTC and 24. Both great looking pins. I never thought I would be unloading and loading pins at that hour of the morning, but new experiences are good. I know we will do many deals in the future! Please let's shoot for an earlier time! Many thanks, Jim

#54 11 years ago

cant wait to get down and see ya jim, and load up! hmm..maybe when your still half asleep and wanting to get back to bed the best deals can be made..lol j/k
    ill see ya in about a week,hopefully at a respectable time

#55 11 years ago

Just let me know, we will set a time.

2 weeks later
    #56 11 years ago

Batman arrived . It is great!

#57 11 years ago

You was 30 minutes ahead of me on the call , Have Fun w/ BDK !!!!!!!

#58 11 years ago

We will get together one weekend, we will all have fun!

#59 11 years ago

Also , I'll Post yr Baywatch , Riverboat Gambler and Hook tonight on C.list ,, Unless anyone Here want's them ..

Baywatch ,, Shop'd and Ready to sell--- $ 1500.00 OBO
    Riverboat Gambler ,, Shop'd a few mth's back , still lOOk's Great -- $ 1300.00 OBO
    Hook , Shop'd , Recent New Flipper job ,, $ 1000.00 Firm ..

Pict's will be loaded on Request....... B_R

Also , Why doesn't " Hook " show up on the underlined list @ Pinside ?

#60 11 years ago

request pic's please

#61 11 years ago

I'd kill a man for that Whirlwind.

#62 11 years ago

Tell him I would like HOOK please...

PM sent**

#63 11 years ago
    Quoted from APOLLO_13:

Tell him I would like HOOK please...
    PM sent**

It's Your's if you want it... Call me..........

#64 11 years ago

Hook is SOLD , Pending Cash in Hand and Pick-up Next Sunday !! Till then Apollo ,,

Here's a Video of The Banker's Gameroom , Take Notice that ,, Strikes & Spares , Breakshot , Phantom of the Opera , JokerZ ,T2 and DW ,, Have Already been Sold.. ..

Sorry IndianP ,, Whirlwind is Goin Nowhere !!

The_Banker_025.JPGThe_Banker_025.JPG The_Banker_024.JPGThe_Banker_024.JPG // Error: Image 25882 not found // Baywatch.jpgBaywatch.jpg Baywatch_.jpgBaywatch_.jpg

#65 11 years ago
    Quoted from IndianaPwns:

I'd kill a man for that Whirlwind.

That's a New way to get what Ya want.. LOL ... If yr Gonna Kill'em , Have a truck and Take All the Pin's .. Not That you would anyway .. Joke-n IP !!! What do you want besides Whirlwind ?

You Should Play Baywatch ,,,, Alot of Shot's and 3 Video modes ,, Plus the Huge New DMD is killer

#66 11 years ago

Coolio.

#67 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

IndianaPwns said:I'd kill a man for that Whirlwind.

That's a New way to get what Ya want.. LOL ... If yr Gonna Kill'em , Have a truck and Take All the Pin's .. Not That you would anyway .. Joke-n IP !!! What do you want besides Whirlwind ?
    You Should Play Baywatch ,,,, Alot of Shot's and a Video mode ,, Plus the Huge New DMD is killer
    » YouTube video

That Huge dmd is a Huge Killer of the wallet if it goes out.

#68 11 years ago
    Quoted from raddroxx:

BLACK_ROSE said:IndianaPwns said:I'd kill a man for that Whirlwind.
    You Should Play Baywatch ,,,, Alot of Shot's and a Video mode ,, Plus the Huge New DMD is killer
    » YouTube video
    That Huge dmd is a Huge Killer of the wallet if it goes out.

Yeah....because this happens soooooo often.

#69 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Plus the Huge New DMD is killer

I was distracted by the HUGE other things...........

#70 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Yeah....because this happens soooooo often.

I think I have to replace mine on BF. So, even if not often, when it happens, $500 kinda adds to the cost of the pin...

#71 11 years ago

I just changed mine on lotr
    I think B_R said the dmd on baywatch was changed not too long ago though

1 week later
    #72 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Here's a Video of The Banker's Gameroom

Thanks for posting - one heck of a collection there!

#73 11 years ago

Has the Baywatch been sold?

#74 11 years ago

Not Yet , but a Pinsider is coming up Sat- to get Hook !! $ 1500.00 for BW ..

#75 11 years ago

Wish I had a way to get it closer to Indiana.

#76 11 years ago
    Quoted from indy5mike:

Wish I had a way to get it closer to Indiana.

There's a way ,, Rent a Van & Drive !!!!!!

1 week later
    #77 11 years ago

Just spoke to Buddy, WOZ, ordered, trading a few pins, maybe others open for trades, with his collection.

#78 11 years ago

Go Get'em Banker !!! Give me a call .. B_R

2 months later
    #79 11 years ago

It looks like I, the Doughslinger, will be making another trade with the Banker. I might need more cash as there is a competitor of mine going out of business after 10 years! Really incredible I will miss people saying you need to build one like what they have in Johnson City. It cant be done with out tourist and more different people coming in every year like larger college kids and I am surprised it lasted as long as it did. Sure will be a great buying opportunity! Love to get me some 200 seats and another doughslinging pizza over for those great Mr Gattis Pizza we fix. I posy the link ssoon for the closing liquidation. i cant believe its only Chuck E left in JC TN and me 60 miles away.

Buddy

#80 11 years ago
    Quoted from doughslingers:

might need more cash as there is a competitor of mine going out of business after 10 years!

So you picking up the slack for sure? Any chance of actually getting his old location? Good luck!

#81 11 years ago

I Hate you got sick & couldn't make the Auction Sat- Doughslinger ,, I heard you was gonna bring AC/DC pro and TF LE Decepticon's ,,, Are those 2 Pins Gonna be in kingsport ,TN next month ?

#82 11 years ago

TF LE coming here, Big Buck also.

#83 11 years ago

I was going to take ACDC pro as I bought a BIBLE so dont need it and a nice shopped Elvis pro. Almost certain Bankers getting TF:LE DEC and trying to figure out which ones to take back in trade. I had a craptastic Sat in the worst way.

#84 11 years ago
    Quoted from Banker:

TF LE coming here, Big Buck also.

Yr tha Man Jim !!!!!!! Trade-n off yr Bally/Williams for Sterns huh !! Don't Sell my BR yet

I need to help you Up-load Yr Collection to Yr Profile .. Chill me a Bottle of Wine and it can be Done

#85 11 years ago

I wish the rich would shower me with pins like the olden days, when you could catch gold nuggets from carriages

#86 11 years ago

Nice to see his diverse collection. Has a lot of things you don't see in the same old cookie cutter collections. Love it.

#87 11 years ago

TFLE Decept. And NIB BBH arriving Saturday . Thanks Buddy(Doughslinger). BK2000 and GL are being traded.

#88 11 years ago

BBH is really fun. It doesn't get much love on the groups but I think it is a really fun game especially when playing with friends. My buddies love it.

#89 11 years ago

My grand kids will really like these two.

1 week later
    #90 11 years ago

New, CSI, arrived last night. Really a fun game.

#91 11 years ago

I Do believe it about Tyme for a New video of yr Collection Banker .. Or we could just wait till Next fall and do it when yr WOZ LE arrives .. See ya soon , Enjoy CSI ..

#92 11 years ago

We need to do that. The blue lights that you installed on HS 11 are great.

1 week later
    #93 11 years ago

Here's a current video of The Banker's collection ..

#94 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

» YouTube video

Banker has an awesome Gameroom. Thanks for sharing B_R.

#95 11 years ago

Looking good! The blue on Xmen looks great in person, as always good job on the video, thanks for sharing! Now come and visit me, would love to see you video my collection and showroom. I am only 45 minutes north of the Kingsport TN auction site. We have both sold Jim several pins I just have the problem of taking some back with me.

Buddy

#96 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Talk about an AWESOME collection of pins.

#97 11 years ago

This is the 2nd video I took that nite ,Banker on X Men , S.tastic on CSI , me on Popcorn & Coors LT

#98 11 years ago

Awesome Banker! Awesome vid B_R!

I have to come see that place some time!

Still want to do that documentary short.

#99 11 years ago

You are welcome to come by. Call and we will set a time.

#100 11 years ago

Thanks for sharing, great Gameroom!

There are 278 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bankers-gameroom-and-3-pins-4-sale-by-b_r/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.