(Topic ID: 12969)

The Banker's Gameroom and Pin's w/ video's !!

By BLACK_ROSE

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 278 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Girls etc 087 (resized).jpg
    Bike , Family , Pinball etc 116 (resized).jpg
    Bike , Family , Pinball etc 117 (resized).jpg
    Bike , Family , Pinball etc 120 (resized).jpg
    Bad dream (resized).jpg
    Pinball , etc 035 (resized).jpg
    Pinball , etc 034 (resized).jpg
    Pinball , etc 033 (resized).jpg
    Girls , Bike , VideO's etc 021 (resized).jpg
    MMR , choPper , etc 090 (resized).jpg
    MMR , choPper , etc 094 (resized).jpg
    showers , Girls  , gameroom 099 (resized).jpg
    showers , Girls  , gameroom 100 (resized).jpg
    showers , Girls  , gameroom 098 (resized).jpg
    Chorus , chicks , Antiques 021 (resized).jpg
    Chorus , chicks , Antiques 020 (resized).jpg

There are 278 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.
    #1 12 years ago

Since march of 2011 , Jim, The Banker has bought 40 Pin's from me , he's Sold and Traded a few Here Lately , anyway Jim is Look-n to sell his HUO Capcom Breakshot , Phantom of the Opera & His Bally Strikes and Spares . He Not Looking to Get RICH ( Mainly because he Already is ) he's Just wanting to Mix his Collection up . Cash is King , and Trades are Welcome also . With Bankers Permission , I have a Video i took 2-nite showing his Current Collection and some detailed Video of his Pin's.. He also mentioned that T2 might go up 4-Sale or Trade , ( the credit dot in the video on T2 was Fixed after the video ended ) a Wire was loose connecting 2 Target's ..

Here's a Few Pict's of the 3 Pin's on the Chopping Block 4-now !!

The_Banker_005.JPGThe_Banker_005.JPG The_Banker_004.JPGThe_Banker_004.JPG The_Banker_002.JPGThe_Banker_002.JPG The_Banker_010.JPGThe_Banker_010.JPG The_Banker_023.JPGThe_Banker_023.JPG The_Banker_020.JPGThe_Banker_020.JPG

#2 12 years ago

Are there prices or do we just get to guess?

#3 12 years ago

well played JW well played>

#4 12 years ago

Maybe a 2fer1 sale???

#5 12 years ago
    Quoted from Rick471:

Maybe a 2fer1 sale???

Then the check is being written as we speak...I won't even ask for a discount for shipping!

#6 12 years ago

You can Guess for Now !! No ,, Breakshot , $ 1500.00 , Strikes and Spares , $ 800.00 and
    POTO $ 1500.00 , The Banker will chime in 2-Morrow.. Prices are Nogiciable to an Extent !!

Here's a Few More Pict's !!

The_Banker_009.JPGThe_Banker_009.JPG The_Banker_011.JPGThe_Banker_011.JPG The_Banker_013.JPGThe_Banker_013.JPG The_Banker_012.JPGThe_Banker_012.JPG The_Banker_019.JPGThe_Banker_019.JPG The_Banker_015.JPGThe_Banker_015.JPG

#7 12 years ago

The Pict's aren't That Great , but the Video Will shed some Light.. It will be ready in the Morning, cause It's Down-load-n and I'm goin to bed................. Later, B_R

#8 12 years ago

Is a TRUE PIMP.

PIMP ON PIMP ON

#9 12 years ago

the TFTC would be the one I would want.

#10 12 years ago

Dibs on T2!! (shipped?)

#11 12 years ago

the TFTC would be the one I would want.

I bought TFTC from Tidalwdave and Baywatch .. TFTC is Going No where .. That i know of !! Jim didn't say anything about sell-n Riverboat Gambler , but here's a pict- anyway.. I Regretted selling him that Pin Long ago.. Good gambling Pin , especially if yr Competing with 2 or More player's,,

The_Banker_003.JPGThe_Banker_003.JPG The_Banker_021.JPGThe_Banker_021.JPG The_Banker_025.JPGThe_Banker_025.JPG

#12 12 years ago

Hey, B_R I know you sell a lot of pins on here and I believe you have talked about shipping them as well. Wondering how much shipping typically costs (I am sure location has to do with it, I am in CA).
    Also when a pin is shipped, does it go to the buyers house or some kind of shipping center to be picked up. Thanks in advance.

#13 12 years ago

Put me down for Strikes and Spares. Looks nice.

#14 12 years ago

I've Helped Ship 6-Pin's while on Pinside.. The Last Pin was The Shadow ,, Sealclubber ( like All the rest of the Buyer's ) arranged ship-n thru NAVL or http://coinopshippers.com/ . I will get the Pin All Wrapped up on a Pallet and Ready for the Lift-gate Truck.. The Pin can be delivered to yr drive-way..
    NAVL will Wrap up yr pin and deliver it into yr Home like FH in the Pict's- B-lo ..

009.JPG009.JPG 005.JPG005.JPG 012.JPG012.JPG 006.JPG006.JPG 002.JPG002.JPG 010.JPG010.JPG

#16 12 years ago

Breakshot is pretty fun, and I've always been a fan of S&S. Looks like decent prices, decent condition. But I also want the TFTC!

#17 12 years ago

Everyone want's TFTC here's the Video !!

#18 12 years ago

Nice pins for sure!

#19 12 years ago
    Quoted from Rick471:

Dibs on T2!! (shipped?)

Shoot me a PM w/ a # to call !!

Quoted from doghouse:

Put me down for Strikes and Spares. Looks nice.

Make the Call ,, PM sent !!

#21 12 years ago

Nice pics BR.

As long as you don't post that Pinbot destruction pic we're all set.

#22 12 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

Nice pics BR.

As long as you don't post that Pinbot destruction pic we're all set.

I should delete that Pict- but It makes me Be MORE Careful when Tranporting Pin's ( IF ) I have to use the Trailer ... Be Cool !!!

#23 12 years ago

arrgh, The one the banker has is closer AND in better playing condition surely. Great price for the best backglass in the history of pins.

#24 12 years ago

How about a sweet Shadow for the PotO and Strikes and Spares?

#25 12 years ago
    Quoted from Jgel:

How about a sweet Shadow for the PotO and Strikes and Spares?

He Might would do that ,,But Cash is king ,, anyway How would you wanna go about do-n this ? PM sent w/ Cell # ..

#26 12 years ago

Sweet, let me know. And let me know your ideas. I have not shipped a pin before but I could I guess. Let me know if he is interested. Plus I would like some better pics and who should I send pics too?

#27 12 years ago

All Pin's are in Good condition !!

#28 12 years ago

Banker bought Chadh BSD and IJ yesterday ,, last-nite me and Shanetastic went to see The Banker , S.t made an offer on T2 , T2 is now in S.t's Gameroom wait-n to be stripped down..

I keep gett-n PM's about Phantom of the Opera and Strikes and Spares, they are Both still Available.

#29 12 years ago

T2 was in very presentable shape. It should look awesome after Shane getz done.

#30 12 years ago
    Quoted from ChadNC:

T2 was in very presentable shape. It should look awesome after Shane getz done.

That it was ,, I see that you left with Banker's Doctor Who.. ( I liked it too )

#31 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

S.t made an offer on T2 , T2 is now in S.t's Gameroom wait-n to be stripped down..

Yep! I have compiled the parts list and will probably push the button tonight after a few beers

I am going to do the typical shop, and I am also going to get the Pinbits Hunter/Killer ship light mod http://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=351

I think it looks cool. Also going to tweak the leds on the machine and add Cointaker super 89 flashers to the playfield. Hopefully it all turns out good.

#32 11 years ago

The Banker still has a Few Pin's 4-Sale.. As a Head's up,, he's also lOOk-n to buy a WH20 ,, If anyone has 1 4-Sale.. Jim ( Banker ) , reply to this Thread so someone can PM you..

#33 11 years ago

So what pins are left for sale?????

#34 11 years ago

Breakshot , Phantom of the Opera , Strikes & Spares or If you have a WH20 , the Banker would consider a Possible Trade on another Pin.. Look thru the video and see what he has . T2 and DW are Gone !!

#35 11 years ago

WH20 purchased. Great project pin . 2 weeks a lot of work, should result in a great game!

1 week later
    #36 11 years ago

I bought back the POTO , He still has Strikes & Spare's , Breakshot , and he has added to the List JokerZ & Hook . Here's a few Pict's !!

JokerZ - $ 1200.00 O.B.O
    Hook - $ 1200.00 O.B.O
    Strikes and Spares $ 800.00
    Breakshot - $ 1400.00 O.B.O

The Banker like's to Trade , so If you Have a Pin you think he will like or a A- Title that you would like to Trade for the Lot- Chime in w/ a Pict.

POTO_005.JPGPOTO_005.JPG POTO_019.JPGPOTO_019.JPG POTO_011.JPGPOTO_011.JPG POTO_018.JPGPOTO_018.JPG POTO_017.JPGPOTO_017.JPG POTO_014.JPGPOTO_014.JPG

#37 11 years ago

Is the whirlwind available?

#38 11 years ago

pm sent on hook

#39 11 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

Is the Whirlwind available?

I didn't mention it.. It's a Shanetastic Pin.. Going No where !!

Quoted from darkfaith:

pm sent on hook

PM sent back ..

#40 11 years ago

I have a waterworld I would trade.

#41 11 years ago

Waterworld ,, Oh Lord a Gottlieb ,, Trades are Cool , but they will have to be a Local Pick-up , 2-way ship-n-ing is Gonna suck !!

#42 11 years ago

hahah. I figured Ya about to put the final parts on and see if someone in the Twin Cities will be interested. That hook looks good!

#43 11 years ago

I'm Gett-n Alot of PM's about the 3 Pin's Listed 4-Sale.. I've sent you my cell,, Make the call !!

#44 11 years ago

I'm Adding POTO back to the 4-Sale list.. With AC/DC on the way and i might jump on the Sopranos I've been pondering over , I need the space , I Wish my GRG was Twice the Size !!
    POTO has some Great music , and chek-out the light show ..!! Awesome ..

Need a Trans-later for the 2nd video.....

#45 11 years ago

great collection banker

#46 11 years ago

I be taking some of these home Friday night.

#47 11 years ago

You are also bringing me two.

#48 11 years ago

"B_R and the Banker" would make a kickass 70s TV show.

Great looking machines!

#49 11 years ago

The 70 s was a great time period. I still remember those days .

#50 11 years ago

POTO has been Traded/Sold !!!!!!!

There are 278 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bankers-gameroom-and-3-pins-4-sale-by-b_r and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.