Topic Stats

• 228 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by bangerjay
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 44 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

4A0A196E-6C43-4B2F-AA82-95998715E957 (resized).jpeg
whiteman (resized).jpg
20191208_194253 (resized).jpg
3n5ta2 (resized).jpg
A46BC8CD-84BD-496F-8B46-56E075ACDC60 (resized).jpeg
roarsome.jpg
20150314_193626.jpg
a-view-to-a-kill-christopher-walken-max-zorin-362.jpg
a-view-to-a-kill-christopher-walken-max-zorin.jpg
IMG_0196[1].JPG
IMG_0197[1]-679.JPG
image-125.jpg
the-lego-movie-awesome-e1392309318427.png
who-is-awesome[1].jpg
20131011_204638-MOTION.gif
image-470.jpg

There are 228 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.
#101 5 years ago

LIONMAN! versus Centaur , head to head pinball fight to death .

#102 5 years ago

lionman would win as soon as they encountered stairs.

#103 5 years ago

I vote centaur

#104 5 years ago

Thumbs down for you. I know this hurts your feelings, I am sorry.

#105 5 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Thumbs down for you. I know this hurts your feelings, I am sorry.

don't worry I provided a thumbs up (gently of course) to make it all good.

#106 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

don't worry I provided a thumbs up (gently of course) to make it all good.

You get one too. Centaur !> LIONMAN

#107 5 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

LIONMAN! versus Centaur , head to head pinball fight to death .

The winner is David Hasselhoff

#108 5 years ago

But centaurs' lady has a whip

#109 5 years ago

Every time I see this thread, I keep thinking it's about Bailey Jay and I think to myself, "surely they wouldn't be dealing with something so provocative".
I'm glad to see that I was very much under-estimating the community.
Group hug!

#111 5 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

But centaurs' lady has a whip

... and his pubes are showing.

#112 5 years ago

I still vote centaur, cause I like to show my pubes too

#113 5 years ago

And drag my balls on lockdown bars

#115 5 years ago

This thing is ready to throw in a closet .

P1010564.JPG P1010565.JPG
#116 5 years ago

That would look great next to silverball mania!

#117 5 years ago

Is that coming down today?!!

#118 5 years ago

Riding with Eric , not sure if he has room .

#119 5 years ago

He should, he is a minivan marauder
LIONMAN

1 week later
#122 5 years ago

that is A W E S O M E !!!!!

#123 5 years ago

Bangerjay is super awesome and has good skills. chicks dig guys with good skills.

#124 5 years ago

One of the best mods ever ! Bangerjay did a great job with this one !

#127 5 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Skydive Prototype:
» YouTube video

Do you use that for the gimp too?

What's in the water up there?

Ahhhhhhh I know ....

image.jpg

rd.

#128 5 years ago

That kiwi bird is fat now, and has to use a mobility scooter

#129 5 years ago

And also with you.

#130 5 years ago

hombre león

#131 5 years ago

but can you put the tilting flash in rolling stones place and have a floating moving person playing a floating moving tilting game?

#132 5 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

That kiwi bird is fat now, and has to use a mobility scooter

Just like the kiwi guy lollllll

Those Heart Attack Grill burgers weren't low fat like they promised. Lying bastards!!

rd

image.jpg

#133 5 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

but can you put the tilting flash in Rolling Stones place and have a floating moving person playing a floating moving tilting game?

And then throw it all on the Vagazler and it's party time .

#134 5 years ago

rolling stones mod looks pretty great. It's like playing pinball on a space station. Too bad the ball wouldn't react that way. Actually, i'd love to see how a pinball would react in zero G. probably wouldn't even kick over because it would already be floating out of the hole.

#135 5 years ago

Dave looked more at home at Portllo's. Fine dining.

#136 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Dave looked more at home at Portllo's. Fine dining.

Yeah man. Portillos is the bomb.

rd.

#138 5 years ago

Talking of LIONMAAAAANNNN I am currently fixing my Swords of Fury while enjoying a tasty Shasta Cola.

Life's good in NZ.

rd

image.jpg

#139 5 years ago

Mmm, Shasta

#140 5 years ago

Bad ass Dave. One day, I will too own a SoF. I will be shouting Lionman from the rooftops.

#141 5 years ago

Can I buy a vowel?

#144 5 years ago

Two LIONMAN threads!

#146 5 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Two LIONMAN threads!

If one is good two has got to be great , LIONMAN!

#147 5 years ago

you know what would be even better?........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ LIONMAN!

#148 5 years ago

If anybody wants a used my little pony sex doll, pm me.

image-470.jpg
#149 5 years ago

that would be an hilarious craigslist ad.

Oh and BTW, PM SENT!!!!!

1 week later
#150 5 years ago

Lionman buys a new car for his wife , mode 7 .

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
2,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 21.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 228 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside