Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 95 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Dewey68
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Spinal_Tap_-_Up_to_Eleven (resized).jpg
    spinal_tap[1] (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dewey68.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

If any of you are SiriusXM subscribers, check out channel 106 Volume and especially their Debatable show with Alan Light and Mark Goodman. They do a lot of top 5 list shows where they list their top 5 selections for the daily topic, such as best progressive album to best frontman/woman and everything in between.

This week they were talking about the Eagles doing a tour without Glen Frey. That got me thinking about what bands I'd like to see get back together and do a tour, and which ones really should hang it up or stay broken up.

I'm sitting listening to Candy-O by The Cars right now, and thinking how cool it would be to see them play a tour some summer. I know Benjamin Orr is gone, so it wouldn't be the same band.

What bands would you like to see get together and tour, and what bands should stay retired?

#3 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I'd like to see The Beatles get back together.
    The Ramones too.

What will it take for a Beatles reunion?

#48 7 years ago

I really wanted to see Roger Waters rejoin Pink Floyd, but since Richard Wright died I'm fine that they don't.

There are many bands of that era that I wish I would have seen, but I was too young.

#61 7 years ago

I'm going to see that show in Champaign with my brother. Petty is playing Wrigley Field but not with Joe Walsh opening. My brother is 10 years older than me and I can remember listening to his Joe Walsh records back in the day. Probably looking forward to seeing Joe Walsh as much as Tom Petty.

#95 7 years ago

I'd like to see Soul Coughing get together again. I liked them "back in the day" but only the few songs I heard on the radio. After they broke up I got into their albums. I don't think they are on good terms.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dewey68.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bands-that-should-reunite-and-bands-that-shouldnt?tu=Dewey68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.