(Topic ID: 64612)

Baltimore Ravens Pinball Machine: Ebay

By jrrdw

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0873_(800x533).jpg
    #2 10 years ago

What is the deal with all the targets being different in front of the football player toy?

#3 10 years ago

From the digging around I did it looks like all the NFL playfields are the same and the back glass defines the team.

#4 10 years ago

Never played one but their not rated highly but highly expensive

#5 10 years ago

Does not look like much of a pinball machine.

#6 10 years ago

I believe it is the same game as Striker Xtreme but with a football player instead of a soccer player. Striker is a $800-$1,500 game for a reason... it's okay... that's it. The football ones just have different translites. At that price, you'll be disappointed.

#7 10 years ago

Game Sucks. Especially since its Baltimore..........Go Browns!

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Game Sucks. Especially since its Baltimore..........Go Browns!

Actually, I think it used to be the Browns, then the owner changed the translite to the Ravens.

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from Stack15:

I believe it is the same game as Striker Xtreme but with a football player instead of a soccer player. Striker is a $800-$1,500 game for a reason... it's okay... that's it. The football ones just have different translites. At that price, you'll be disappointed.

This is exactly right. I personally like Striker Xtreme, but for the price this person is asking you could have a Striker Xtreme plus several other better machines.

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from ReplayRyan:

Actually, I think it used to be the Browns, then the owner changed the translite to the Ravens.

What Art Modell did for a few bucks (greed) is just awful. He could have sold rather than move but wait he sold later in Baltimore. He destroyed a nice legacy of donating and living in Cleveland.

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from doughslingers:

He destroyed a nice legacy of donating and living in Cleveland.

But the recent legacy of play remains the same. Although during the Kosar years, they did shine.

#12 10 years ago

The new boys in Orange from East Tn will turn the Browns around.

I have been a fan since the Sipe years, if ever a team and a city needed a winner it should be Cleveland, so many heartbreaking ways to loose, also the Indians and Cavs.

I did buy the translight but the pin play is just ok to me.

Buddy

IMG_0873_(800x533).jpgIMG_0873_(800x533).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baltimore-ravens-pinball-machine-ebay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.