Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Raff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

If the ball goes into the saucer during a game it wont kick the ball out , but the kicker works in test mode what should I b looking at any help is welcomed

#2 8 years ago

I think your saucer problem is a dirty switch. This is a common issue on Bally games. Clean the switch and the problem should go away. If the flashing on the switch is gone, you should replace the switch.

#4 8 years ago

When the ball enters the saucer, it should add score (I think it makes a GLEEP-GLEEP-GLEEP noise), light the 2X light near the flippers, make a REER-REER-REER-PTING! type noise, and light 3X in front of the saucer.

If the ball enters the saucer and everything stays quiet, the switch is not working.

#5 8 years ago

Could Q8 tran be faulty

#6 8 years ago

Transistor is fine or saucer would not work in test. Definitely a switch problem, or broken as faz stated. Is switch making contact with ball sitting in saucer? Does the top switch blade have the little plastic button? If that's missing the ball will never be able to close the switch.

#7 8 years ago

i am fixing this machine for a friend i am just trying to get info on the fault before i fix it for him I haven't seen the machine yet but going over tomorrow to have a look at it

#8 8 years ago

Go into switch test mode (little red button in coin door).

USING A BALL - NOT YOUR FINGER, test the switch.

#9 8 years ago

once I have a look at it I will report back ,thanks vid will do

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 199.95
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ballysupersonicsaucer-hole and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.