• Latest reply 8 years ago by tp
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Wizard poster.jpg
#1 8 years ago

So I ran across an old friend and in talking I told him how I'm all into the whole pinball thing. He comes off with the fact that there's an old bally wizard sitting at his fathers house collecting dust. Not really interested to much in these older machines (but hey its pinball who knows) if the price is right I may pick it up just to try it out. Any thoughts on this title?

#2 8 years ago

A great looking game and a fun game to play IMHO !

#3 8 years ago

Great art and collectible for that reason. IMHO not the best playing title but fun enough. If you can get a deal snap it up. These are listed in the Mr. Pinball List and Price guide for around 1400. So as EM's go pretty good.

#4 8 years ago

Bally's first licensed/celebrity tie-in pin. Get it if you can and the condition is good.

Wizard poster.jpgWizard poster.jpg
#5 8 years ago

One of the best EMs in my opinion. Not worth a cent over 800 bucks though in nice condition IMO. If it plays, get it. Fun as hell.

#6 8 years ago

Gonna look at it Wednesday. Thanks for the imput. Sounds like some like it so I'm excited to check it out now.

#7 8 years ago

Its one of the best art packages in pinball- game play is in my opinion- lacking. Not for lack of cool stuff and seemingly a interesting rule set, but its just not there with the ball on the table in play. Not terrible but a let down-

#8 8 years ago

awesome game, i recently picked one up! it needs some work but is a great collectors game. dont be afraid to pop your EM cherry

#9 8 years ago

Really nice machine, really nice price. His wife put a stop to the sale even though it sits unplayed....guess there's a Lotta history with it. Bummer for me good for them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, MA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-wizard-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.