2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by newovad
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

I have a Bally Wizard machine. The double bonus feature is not working. The flag flips and the rollover lights up. However, when the flag flips back the double bonus light does not activate and the double bonus does not work. Any suggestions on how to trouble shoot and fix this?

#2 2 years ago

Check the Double Bonus relay. It is the second to last one on the left in the bottom of the cabinet. This is a hold relay, so it clicks in place when activated until the end of the ball. I would suggest you activate it manually to see if it works. That would determine the next step

1 week later
    #3 2 years ago

It definitely works. Now what?

#4 2 years ago

Check the Right Lane Relay. It is under the cabinet, first one on the left (I believe). Check the wiring/contacts for the third set of switches on the relay.

1 week later
    #5 2 years ago

All wires are connected. No issues from what I can see.

#6 2 years ago

Did you check the contacts on the switch stack to ensure they connect when the relay is tripped? Are the contacts clean? If they are out of alignment, they can't trigger the Double Bonus relay. Same if they are overly dirty/corroded.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside