• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Wizard flyer.png
Wizard.png
#1 1 year ago

Looking at the original flyer with Ann-Margret, it appears the cab colors are yellow, red and BLACK. I always thought it was blue (just that the red and blue were reversed from what was actually produced), but from every enhancement I can do on that picture...it looks like black to me. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks

#2 1 year ago

Production games are definitely a navy blue, not black.
Wizard.pngWizard.png

The flyer makes the rails looks black which we know is not the case so I wouldn't trust that picture.
Wizard flyer.pngWizard flyer.png

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Production games are definitely a navy blue, not black.

The flyer makes the rails looks black which we know is not the case so I wouldn't trust that picture.

I agree with you that the production colors are yellow, red and blue. I have a Wizard! so that's not in question.

I guess what I was asking is, looking at the flyer, and even if the color is blue, the red and blue are REVERSED from production machines. So we know THAT was changed. Would it also be possible that Bally changed the color from black to blue?

A lot of Bally machines have the same colors on the front aprons that are on the cabinets. And given that the apron in the flyer, and mine, are yellow and black, could my theory be possible?

It's just a thought and nothing I'm trying to start an argument over.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, MA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-wizard-cab-colors and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.