(Topic ID: 95590)

Bally / Williams Pinmats ** New Designs 3-7-15 ** Pics

By Laseriffic

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinmat New Designs 003.JPG
    Pinmat New Designs 002.JPG
    Bally Runner BLUE Jpeg.jpg
    Pinmats runner logos.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider laseriffic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

We are back from the show and trying to get back in the swing of things. We had a large order of Bally / Williams Pinmats and Runners delivered today and I managed to get a better overall price with a larger first order.. so with that said we are offering the Williams and Bally 6' x 2' runners for $99.95 and the B/W Logo Pinmats for $29.95.

These will also be available through BAA / Planetary Pinball in the coming weeks.

Email me direct [email protected]

( No Pinside PM's please )

Pinmats runner logos.jpgPinmats runner logos.jpg
    Bally Runner BLUE Jpeg.jpgBally Runner BLUE Jpeg.jpg

8 months later
    #3 9 years ago

Well it's been awhile since these were first introduced, we are still selling B/W Pinmats and Runners but the actual Game Pinmats where on hold for a bit. Here is why, I didn't want to just have a game title across the mat like the old ones I wanted them to have a bit more, decorative you could say. The company I am dealing with didn't have the capabilities to reproduce 1200DPI artwork into carpeting, it was just terrible. They now have this new machine that will do the art and here is the first sample, remember these are 24" x 20", we went with ToM due to the detail and we had it in 1200 dpi so it was easy to send. Let me know what you all think of this and all opinions good or bad are certainly welcome. The cost of these new rugs will determined by how many of each design we will reproduce but we are guesstimating around $36.95 These will be made of durable indoor carpeting with surged edges, this will keep it from unraveling. The back is an all black rubber mating with the B/W license ironed into it.

Joe

Pinmat New Designs 002.JPGPinmat New Designs 002.JPG
    Pinmat New Designs 003.JPGPinmat New Designs 003.JPG

#4 9 years ago

Crickets.. evening bump

#6 9 years ago

We used a grey background on this because she had too much black and she would just blend into the rug. I suppose a full backglass could be done not sure how it would come out due to the size of the backglass is different from the rug, it would need to be shrunk and then I don't believe the art will really show. We are having a hard time trying to get these to look good.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider laseriffic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-williams-runners-and-pinmats-new-pricing?tu=laseriffic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.