2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by turbo2nr
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

The time has come to hopefully move into very small production on low demand playfields. The target date for starting the first title is summer 2018. Rick & I have started up talks. More than likely it will be projects where people have spent many hours working on the art. I will be finishing Seawitch playfields over the next 7 months. There will be no deposits, prepay, or lists. If you have the art & a playfield donor ready please contact me here (PM). I will then see if Rick is ok with that title. No one wants to waste time if another vendor is doing it or its in the works for a playfield. More choices for pinball owners is good, overlay, hardtop, or playfield.

#2 2 years ago

Glad to hear you're not going to get out of the playfield business John. Following...

#3 2 years ago

Thanks for all the work you've done for the hobby over the years.

#4 2 years ago

solar fire please!

#5 2 years ago

Frontier! I have seen high res scans so the art is out there.

#7 2 years ago

Do u have a list of possible titles?

Embryon
    Radical
    Nine ball
    Mystic
    Barracora
    Joust
    Wizard
    Supersonic

All on my short list

#9 2 years ago

Just Bally / Williams titles, I'm guessing if it's with PPS?

#10 2 years ago

Future Spa
    Comet

#11 2 years ago

Alien poker
    Laser cue
    Mr mrs Pac man

#12 2 years ago

Fantastic! There is hope for Barracora.

#13 2 years ago

Ok here is a Williams Defender possibility as the first one. Very few produced so it would be a good candidate. A guy asked about 2 Bally titles 1978 - 1982 which I would have to search through my emails.

#14 2 years ago

I do have scans of an NOS Defender PF and spent over a year touching up the artwork.

I'd love to get these printed

Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Ok here is a Williams Defender possibility as the first one. Very few produced so it would be a good candidate. A guy asked about 2 Bally titles 1978 - 1982 which I would have to search through my emails.

#16 2 years ago

Radical for sure.

#17 2 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Do u have a list of possible titles?
    Embryon
    Radical
    Nine ball
    Mystic
    Barracora
    Joust
    Wizard
    Supersonic
    All on my short list

In CPR's last update email they stated that they are planning on producing Nine Ball playfields, and they are looking for a donor playfield. Two people have told me that CPR will not make an Embryon playfield.

greatwichjohn Thanks for supporting our hobby and making such awesome products.

#18 2 years ago

Barracora
    Embryon
    Harlem

#19 2 years ago

Dungeons and Dragons? (I know... keep dreaming )

#20 2 years ago

Hope for Barracora

#21 2 years ago

I am down for Barracora.

#22 2 years ago

I'm not a art guy! So any future playfield titles will be art that is ready to go, & a donor playfield.

#23 2 years ago

I'm not a art guy! So any future playfield titles will be art that is ready to go, & a donor playfield.

What would you need, art wise?

#24 2 years ago

Good choice, I'd buy one of those even though I don't have the game yet. What's your criteria as far as a low production run pin? Less than 500 made? I'd vote for Asteroid Annie and the Aliens just because I love the art on it, I'd buy it and hang it on the wall.

#25 2 years ago

Guys are now floating Gottlieb stuff also. My low run is hopefully 50 - 100 playfields with Star Gazer (78), & now Seawich (hopefully 50+). Likely any large number playfields (100+) will be done by large shops. I hope runs of 20+, but like CPR doing Mermaid in the past. Anything is possible. I'm still trying to reach out to Mike Halse who was my main art guy years ago. If you know Mike, please ask him to reach out to me.

#26 2 years ago

Embryon for sure.
    Frontier for sure.

#27 2 years ago

I thought PPS had all the Bally/Williams art.

#28 2 years ago

Count me in for a vote for Frontier!

#29 2 years ago

Embryon

#30 2 years ago

Another vote for Frontier, please

#31 2 years ago
    Quoted from TheRave:

Frontier! I have seen high res scans so the art is out there.

Are these available to download anywhere?

#32 2 years ago

I can get you both for defender =). That's assuming I would get the PF back

#33 2 years ago

Guys are now floating Gottlieb stuff also. My low run is hopefully 50 - 100 playfields with Star Gazer (78), & now Seawich (hopefully 50+). Likely any large number playfields (100+) will be done by large shops. I hope runs of 20+, but like CPR doing Mermaid in the past. Anything is possible. I'm still trying to reach out to Mike Halse who was my main art guy years ago. If you know Mike, please ask him to reach out to me.

Hey John,

If you're going to do Gottlieb stuff too, I've got a beat Charlie's Angels pf that you're welcome to have if it's useful to you.

#34 2 years ago

Thanks guys, I need art + donor playfield. I sent a email asking about Defender, & Rick will respond to the question when he has time.

1 month later
    #35 2 years ago

Frontier

#36 2 years ago

I’ve got an alien poker playfield in decent shape and since the rest of the art is available for that game now it seems like a good one IMO.

#37 2 years ago
    Quoted from dothedoo:

I thought PPS had all the Bally/Williams art.

dothedoo Keep in mind that the artwork that Pps has may not be usable. Cpr started working on Paragon playfields using the original Bally artwork and it was wrong. An artist at Cpr is doing the Paragon artwork from scratch. John needs a donor playfield and artwork to be able to confirm that the artwork matches an original playfield.

#38 2 years ago

Several people are asking for a Frontier playfield. A hardtop playfield was just released for Frontier.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hardtop-playfield-new-product-announcement-poll-included/page/15#post-4216582

4 months later
    #39 1 year ago

I'm also up for a Frontier

8 months later
    #40 11 months ago

Embyron

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 29.95
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 27.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 224.99
    $ 15.75
    Cabinet Parts
    Tilted Pinball
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5.00
    $ 89.99
    $ 89.99
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    £ 20.00
    $ 79.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    DevilsMuse Arcade
    $ 40.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 150.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Great American Pinball
    $ 7.95
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 30.40
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 139.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside