• 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by 53erMax
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Safari power rail (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 53erMax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

Hello, I‘m trying to bring back life into a Bally Wild Wheels (1966). After replacing coils for the Anti-Cheat-Relay and the Player-Up-Reset I was able to turn the machine on and start a new game. The machine resets the score reels and the ball count as it should and kicks the ball out to the plunger. However, the ball won‘t score any points, flippers and bumpers don’t work and it‘s not possible to add a second player. As far as I can see, the Hold-Relay does also not pull in and a lot of times (not always) the shaft of the coil that resets the trip bank that includes the start relay gets a little bit stuck. Can somebody help me find out how to get the game properly started? I will try to provide pictures of the circuits on the schematics later.

#3 1 year ago

Thanks Mark, I will look for similar switches in my schematics. My current guess is that something is wrong with the Start Relay, causing some switches to stay open when they shouldn't and giving the whole Trip Bank Assembly a hard time. I will look into that in the next days.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 53erMax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!