8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by gottguy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gottguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I am wrapping up a 1966 Wild Wheels and was hoping to check the function of the match wheels on the playfield. They are supposed to light the A,B,C inserts in front of them when 2 or more match. On my gave they light when any 2 wheels are matched but they don't light when 3 match...Everything is scoring properly and awarding replays/opening the free ball gate, etc. I was hoping someone with the game could tell me what proper operation is as I can't find any videos of the game in play online...It may be that this is how it was intended to operate. Any help is appreciated!

#3 8 years ago

Greetings Rolf, I picked up a schematic and the game is working as designed...I think it is just, in my opinion, a poor design. While you are playing you expect that matching three wheels will light all 3 lights, but as the schematic shows, this is not the case. I'm selling the game so I was trying to avoid spending $ on a schematic, but its good to know what correct operation is. I posted a video of it to youtube since one didn't previously exist. Thanks for the response!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gottguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-wild-wheels-gameplay?tu=gottguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.