• 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Lambecka
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

99BE128F-5F0F-4915-85F3-A79FE52B0071 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lambecka.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Need some help for repair my bally wiggler.
When starting new game all score wheels , player 1,2,3 ,4 and the wiggler scorereel start to reset, but almost at the end not all reels are on zero, but score motor stops and can start playing without any problem.
When starting game and score reels are not fully reset, i can switch off power and reset again, it fully resets all reels.
For some reason score motor stops to early??

#3 3 years ago

Its not always the same number it varies. Switches ok, checked and cleaned. Strange is that normaly when reset is not complete , the score motor keeps running, but in this case it stops.

#5 3 years ago

Player one always reset on zero. The problem is often by player two and always on the fifth reel, thats the wigglerbonus reel.

#6 3 years ago

Checked all reels, and seems to be ok.
Strange is that if i manual let the scoremotor make an extra run all the others reset on zero

#7 3 years ago

In the mean time found out that problem is only in player 2 , 4 and the wigglerscore reel.
Player 1 and player 3 always resets on zero. But as soon as resetting player 1 and 3 is finished the others stops also

#9 3 years ago

Pronlems are on the right side of the machine. On the left side are the player one and player three and they are ok

#11 3 years ago

Ha ha yes right from behind looking in the backbox you are right.
Will again clean and check al the switches from the reset relais and score motor.
But the problem is that the score motor stops to early. When manual give him an extra push everything resets, means switches must be ok

1 month later
#13 2 years ago

No succes , still same problem

#16 2 years ago

Checked al reset switches and made some adjustments, but no result.
As soon as the left side player 1 and 3 are on zere score motor stop and there was no time enough to reset player two and four and the bonus reel.

#18 2 years ago

Howard, yes but it stops when player 1 and three are resetted..
Zero switches from reels player 2 and 4 still not open, but reset stops.
Then i remember your advice from time ago to use jumpers and narrow down the problem. By jumpering ended up at jones plug and there are two wires green black, one from the left side and one from the right side coming together in jones plug.
There i found the problem of bad soldering on bottom of the female side of jones plug, only visible if unscrewing the female side out of the backbox.
Thanks guys of all the help and advices, my,wiggler runs again.

Albert

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lewiston, NY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lewiston, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lambecka.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-wiggler-reset-scoring-wheels?tu=lambecka and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.