Topic Stats

• 109 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by xTheBlackKnightx
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

switch.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rmarket.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 7 years ago

I sold mine a few years back and wish I hadn't. Great sounds effects and very nice artwork. I think it just has too much stuff crammed onto the playfield. If it had been a widebody game instead, it probably would have a much better game. It is one of those games that it seems like they were trying to compete with video games and adding all kinds of stuff to the game in attempt to lure players back to pinball.

#11 7 years ago

One other odd feature on this game is that some came with a unusual split coin door setup to allow a Dollar Bill acceptor to be installed. You couldn't swap back to a normal coin door without a ton of wood working. I don't think any other game ever had that coin door again.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from girloveswaffles:

Vector was the first pin (and probably first arcade game period) to come with a factory bill validator, and there weren't many doors made for coin op machines to accommodate bill validators, and stand alone validators were rare back then. Even Rowe juke boxes back then that took bills were using components of changers inside of them.
I've seen ads and pictures of the models with the dollar acceptor, but never seen one in person. they must be quite rare.

I think it is by area and what distributor serviced the area. Around here you never see a Vector with the chrome door. I was thinking that the chrome door was the rare one. I finally saw one with the chrome door last year at Allentown. That was about the 6 or 7th Vector I had seen and the first with the Chrome door.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 9.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 90.00
Boards
nvram.weebly.com
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 149.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rmarket.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside