Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by poppapin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I am working on a 1975 Bally Twin Win and I am having problems with the game recognizing what ball it is on when start a game. I think this is related to the stepper unit. Does anyone have a picture of what the stepper unit should be on exactly when it is on ball one? I want to reference check my work. This is my first time posting on this site! Thanks in advance!

#2 8 years ago

Hi, I just had similar (sort of) problem on a Bally Alladin's castle I just picked up. It would go to game over after playing 1st ball. All I did to fix it was clean those rivets with some emory cloth & give a light coating of Teflon lube. Works great!! I still have to test more, I only played a handful of games but so far so good.
My symptoms as I watched the ball count unit was that it was moving real sluggish.
Hope this helps. I still have to shop this pin so if I can I will take pic of it.

#3 8 years ago

Could you possibly take a picture of it? I am going back to work on the game tomorrow evening.

#4 8 years ago

I will try to take a pic either today or tomorrow.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-twin-win-ball-count-stepper-unit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.