New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 132683)

Bally - The Shadow v.s Williams Congo... Which one values higher....?

By Flippermatt

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 109 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Shoot_Again
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Congo_mind_map.jpg
416564-i.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider freddy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 5 years ago

When Congo was a $1500 game one was offered to me in trade for fish tales I thought no way that game! Big mistake , as I eventually took an interest in it at a much higher price tag and I am GLAD I did. I have a Congo and a Shadow and I honestly value them similar even though they are two different types of play. They are the two games that will stay till the end. If i had to decide between the two I would say CONGO is the keeper! That volcano shot over and over is the most gratifying shot. And don't forget MIDNIGHT MADDNESS! I say keep your shadow and buy the CONGO from your friend. GL with what ever you decide.

#46 5 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Exactly. Congo has been the "flavor of the month" for about 3 years.

CONGO flavor of the Years!

3 months later
#71 5 years ago

have both games. Shadow is more challenging, Congo more fun, if i had to keep one over the other. CONGO!

#81 5 years ago
ever play a CONGO?

#104 5 years ago

Shadow and Congo complement each other! between the two you will never get board as they have different game play. Shadow is challenging and fun Congo is pure fun. IF they were the only two in a collection one could only be satisfied !

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lewiston, NY
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider freddy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside