wms_wpc_backbox_assembly.jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-24 at 5.00.20 PM (resized).png
IMG_7617 (resized).jpeg
20240323_132510 (resized).jpg
20240323_132525 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #5184 Use bayonet lamp socket for chair bulbs. Posted by DumbAss (1 year ago)

Post #5197 Pictures of using bayonet holders for chair bulbs. Posted by DumbAss (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lostcause.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3492 4 years ago

The relay on my power board has just started to randomly click in any situation, the game still works perfectly.
Anyone know what would cause this and if I can just desolder the relay to stop the annoying clicking, don’t think it’s needed anyway as it has a fliptronics board?

Also just fitted a mirrored back glass that looks great.
Thanks.
BD080232-B757-427E-B9CA-2CF78D5F8CE7 (resized).jpegBD080232-B757-427E-B9CA-2CF78D5F8CE7 (resized).jpeg

#3494 4 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

Relays randomly click because they are getting a bad control signal to their coil. Start with reseating the ribbon cables between the CPU and driver boards.

Thank you I will try that.

4 months later
#3771 3 years ago

Fitted my thing light board the other day, lined it up before I screwed it down. Had to move my Afterglow board back (like led ocd) as the connector was hitting it and speaker panel would not back in. Looks great, just need some non reflective glass now

#3776 3 years ago
Quoted from robgo777:

Glad you like it! I am not aware of this afterglow board you are speaking of. Would you mind sending me some pictures of it and what you had to do to make it all fit. Perhaps I can make changes to the light board so that other people with that afterglow board wouldn't have to move things around.
Best Regards,
Robert Goebel
Pinshakers
www.pinshakers.com

It fits in the same position as the led ocd board, so if that board is fitted forward enough it might hit that’s too.
Will get a pic for you. I just moved it back about an inch.

#3777 3 years ago

If it fits without touching the led ocd board I wouldn’t worry as the Afterglow board is not commercially available and a batch was available from a German guy to order and no more since although the plans are available I believe. Does the same job as led ocd.

50154602-84C6-4826-B058-CF3F2FB81958 (resized).jpeg50154602-84C6-4826-B058-CF3F2FB81958 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#3809 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

non-ghosting LEDs basically cancel out the effects of the board - and there's 2 parts to the settings. You install the board, but the base settings are generic for all games, and work pretty well, but if you spend some time on your specific machine, you can get some very noticeable changes.

I have read this and have a few of these boards, I have non ghosting leds in my FT and the OCD board still works fine, makes a big difference. FT looks terrible without it.
My CV GI is non ghosting and ok too with GIOCD. I was glad because I didn’t want to start swopping the leds out.
Maybe it’s a brand thing but if adding leds best to get the cheaper standard leds with the board for the full effect.
Need to get the GIOCD for my TAF one day.

Will have to mess with the settings as mine are all on generic still.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

30,000 (OBO)
9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 84.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.99
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 26.99
Playfield - Other
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 1,159.00
$ 28.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

26,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Auckland, NZ
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lostcause.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-the-addams-family-club-tafmembers-fans-welcome?tu=lostcause and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.