IMG_7632 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5752 (resized).jpeg
wms_wpc_backbox_assembly.jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-24 at 5.00.20 PM (resized).png
IMG_7617 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #5184 Use bayonet lamp socket for chair bulbs. Posted by DumbAss (1 year ago)

Post #5197 Pictures of using bayonet holders for chair bulbs. Posted by DumbAss (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawkmoon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#467 8 years ago

Hello,everybody!!!Hawkmoon checking in,just got my TAFG from DRDave,and was wondering where to get the Bear skin rug mod??I have the Uncle fester mod,and ordered the Train from Mezel,Greed book mod coming,getting grass for the swamp at the pet store ,can anyone else suggest what and where to get other mods??Thanks for reading,peace,

#473 8 years ago

WOW,way kool,thank you all!!Peace.Skykedworld,and Leesparts

#485 8 years ago

Just a shout out to you newbes like me..listen up...when you get your pin,open up the PF,and dissmount,the magnet driver board,and clean good with water!!Dry...and hook back the 2 clips ,and remount! Now,forget about magnet burnout,cause this is what causes it! Don't buy the kit that :protects: your magnet,clean the driver board instead!Peace

#487 8 years ago

Dude,when it fails,you'll still have to clean the driver board then...so why buy parts to put off the inevitable??? You bought parts instead of just cleaning it??? Huh??well ok good luck

#489 8 years ago

You don't get it ...protection from what??? When the driver board gets overloaded and the system blows,your magnet will be protected yes,but you'll still have to clean the driver board anyway...so why not just do it once,and forget it!Maybe you don't know where it is,or it'll be a big deal...no... 15 minutes!!

#498 8 years ago

Need a mod,here,who has the color DMD for sale??Ministryofpinball is out,so is Bayareaamusements,anybody???

#503 8 years ago

HELLO<CLUB MEMBERS!!! I recently got the blue bookcase base light mod from Leesparts,and am not gonna use it SO,The first pinside member with a red heart that responds HERE,so we can see the time,and says,:send it to me Hawkmoon: will get it gratis sent to him!!! Free of charge!!! A giveaway!!!READY.......GO!!!!

#504 8 years ago

GONE!!! Thank you all

1 week later
#514 8 years ago

Did any of you notice on that TAFG from Holland on last page??? GREED on gold bookcase and gold base! Gold pop bumper caps! No gold electric chair,no gold flippers,or,gold flipper buttons! Wonder what code it,s running??

1 week later
#521 8 years ago

OH, ok, aftermarket stuff ! I'd like to ask anybody here about using those $18.00 gold balls?? Do they work well with the magnets??Do they last?? I've never seen a TAFG from nib,so i don't know what they look like! I'm asking cause mine has been upgraded to gold and i'd like to "make it so " Thanks!!

#523 8 years ago

Extra ball button??Don,t know! All my :buttons: are now gold!Where is the extra ball button???

1 month later
#616 8 years ago

Pinballdecals has the Bear rug you want,and ,please put a book on those vault bulbs!

#632 8 years ago

Wait a second,i didn't pay any 160.00 for the Bear rug!! Where are you getting these amounts?? I got a Train mod,and Bear Rug with red lite eyes both for under 90.00 with postage!!! ?????

#633 8 years ago

OH,sorry,i got a special deal,yeah 160.is right!!

1 week later
#658 8 years ago

Hello all,listen up!! I have a translite lift rod(bottom lift rod)for a TAFG ,made after 1993! This rod is bronze plated from Joey at Pinballdecals,and sells for 119.00! This rod is 25 3/4 inches long! FREE FREE FREE to the next person to ask for it! Must have a red heart donation logo!!! GO

#661 8 years ago

WOW,sorry,my last post didn't make it.product spoken for!!! Thank you very much for your interest! TAFG rules! people,have a safe week,peace to you all!

1 week later
#662 8 years ago

Just a quick update note;14 days ago,Leesparts advertised some parts he got in a trade,and couldn't use,so,he sold them to you all :at a discount: ! he was the person who quickly asked for my extra part i offered here for free!! I say this so, no one, should now buy,at a big discount,the part he got for free! I sometimes order wrong parts,or,parts i won't use,and when given away, they all at least acknowledge the fact that the part was delivered in good order,and thanks! I have yet to hear from Lee! I know he got it,i tracked it! So,be advised!

#666 8 years ago

Navy-AT1,i installed the premium kit for TAF,from Cointaker!Good map,no problems,ho hum price! Look around! Nifty LEDs are good as well,i've heard!!

#671 7 years ago

Black Super Bands on all four gold flippers !! excellent control!!

1 week later
#677 7 years ago

You are welcome,sir,and,Leesparts can't be beat!!

#701 7 years ago

On mine,the DMD replaces the lights behind the Thing! The updated gold code will support the color dmd after you program it!!Those skull decals on his swamp look cool,mine are green frogs,and where did that Lamp lite over the swamp come from??Never saw one there!

2 weeks later
#716 7 years ago

Bear rug,and Book mod!Leave it at that,super bands if not already there!!Dismount the magnet driver board,under the thing flipper,and rinse it off,dry,good for another 30 yrs.!Thats the cause of magnet burn! Forget the fuses! Do it right!!

2 months later
#1056 7 years ago

Pinballgeek,i went with coin taker full LEDs and green scoop lite! IMHO that really makes the pin pop,specially with PDI glass,but,dude where is Uncle Fester??

2 weeks later
#1090 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Did anyone try this?

All the years i've played this pin,in so many different places,i never saw this before!!

1 month later
#1155 7 years ago

KornFreak28,you can buy all those paints at a Hobby shop,or WallyWorld has all that stuff!!

4 months later
#1364 7 years ago

Has anyone tried the Pinsound mod with FF speakers??Thanks!

2 weeks later
#1372 7 years ago

Has anyone installed the Pinsound board??Need help in downloading the file!!can't find the AF sound track!! Thanks!!

1 week later
#1381 7 years ago

Does anyone remember where to get the "Thing Box Mod"?? The one that guides the ball from the vuk from the hand???have,nt seen it in a while!! Thank-you!

3 months later
#1501 6 years ago

Bronty,my TAFG did the same thing yours is doing! My problem was the "Thing"box itself! It is so used,it didn't let the hand line up properly! Marco,$50.00! Also I had installed the "Pinovators"headphone mod,and tried to install the Sound board from "Pinsound"\ they are NOT compatible!Pinovators is the best headphone mod made,and I have them in most of my pins! Pinsound ,is also awesome and has a headphone jack,but no control on sound level,or mute! So you have to chooze 1!!

#1512 6 years ago

Bronty,you should be able to hit the bear ramp from both flippers! I agree,the right flipper on mine is harder,so you give it a good nudge when you flip,and if your aim is good,it will go all the way around!

1 month later
#1640 6 years ago

Welcome to you new arrivals!!Have fun!!FYI,on those new folks,be sure to dismount the magnet driver board,directly under the "thing"flipper'This is easy! Dismount and clean all that fine dust that has accumulated there! Wash with water,dry completely,and reinstall! No Magnet burn!20 more years easy!!

11 months later
#2352 5 years ago

I would be "IN" for that one Eric!!!!

4 years later
#5570 1 year ago

OK,fellow Family members.here's the deal with magnet burn! The magnet driver is under the "Thing flipper" now, in this position it gets a tiny bit of rubber off the flipper! So,over time it builds up, overheats and causes magnet burn!So all you gotta do is this>under the PF,remove the connectors from the unit.Unscrew the driver, and remove it.Now,wash it clean with hot water.Dry,and reassemble! Good for another 30 yrs!If you wonder how I, A idiot,know this >I asked my tech about it years ago, and he told me!Its real easy, try it!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 26.99
Playfield - Other
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

20,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
$ 1,159.00
$ 27.99
Rubber/Silicone
Comet Pinball

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 159.00
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.95
$ 180.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hanford, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawkmoon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-the-addams-family-club-tafmembers-fans-welcome?tu=hawkmoon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.