wms_wpc_backbox_assembly.jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-24 at 5.00.20 PM (resized).png
IMG_7617 (resized).jpeg
20240323_132510 (resized).jpg
20240323_132525 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #5184 Use bayonet lamp socket for chair bulbs. Posted by DumbAss (1 year ago)

Post #5197 Pictures of using bayonet holders for chair bulbs. Posted by DumbAss (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider golfingdad1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#101 9 years ago

What about the gold sound ROM? What is the difference?

2 weeks later
#104 9 years ago

Any of you guys powder coat your armor?
Let's see pics and let us know what the color is.

#108 9 years ago

Vey nice stuff Mima,
Did you get the vault lighting from lee's parts? I also like the thing ramp light.
What about powder coated armor? I have a very cool train mod that I will post.

#120 9 years ago

Does anybody know if there is ever a need to adjust or tighten up the bookcase assembly? If so how ?
Mine seems to be a little wobbly.

2 months later
#136 9 years ago
Quoted from accidental:

Yes $2500 USD ($3000 NZD) but shipping was also $500 from an off-the-beaten-track location.
Really great deal!
Looking at the cliffy protectors it seems as though the chair cliffy will cover all that damage anyway. I was thinking of buying a decal but I won't bother since I'd have to stick it on top of the mylar and I won't really see it anyway being covered by the cliffy.

Cliffy has extra large protectors for the chair , vault and swamp kick outs , make sure you look at those.

2 weeks later
#148 9 years ago

recently I noticed my light in the red pop bumper, yes the one underneath the ramp, is intermittent. do I need to remove the entire ramp ? Or is there another way of replacing bulb without removing the whole assembly?

1 month later
#191 9 years ago

Anybody know what the yellow blinking light over the thing ramp indicates?

5 months later
#301 8 years ago

Does anybody know if there is a jackpot for completing the tour a second time on the same ball?
Yesterday on my second ball I completed the tour and was awarded the 50 million and on that same ball I was able to complete/lite all the inserts again before the ball drained but no jackpot.

2 weeks later
#315 8 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Does anybody know if there is a jackpot for completing the tour a second time on the same ball?
Yesterday on my second ball I completed the tour and was awarded the 50 million and on that same ball I was able to complete/lite all the inserts again before the ball drained but no jackpot.

Nobody has a an answer for this. ........?

4 months later
#382 8 years ago

Plywood,
Regarding the weak kickout from the swamp, check the welds on the scoop.
last year mine was acting funny and shooting it sdtm, off the sling and other strange stuff. Found the scoop welds were cracked, fix it and it fixed the problem. Also check the chair scoop .

#383 8 years ago

Quick question
How do Mirror Blades look in a TAF ?

#385 8 years ago

I'll bet that's part of the problem, if not the problem.
The ball rattles around slightly when exiting the scoop because the welds have broke ,common, and the ball comes out slow at random angles .

#393 8 years ago

Welcome Felix !

2 months later
#441 8 years ago

Do any of you guys have recommendations for insert lighting on the Mansion.
I just purchased a bunch of non ghosting faceted leds and they do not look good actually don't really work for some reason. Kind of increase in strength and flicker. Never had any issues before.
Is it because they are non ghosting?
I like a bright crisp look.

#443 8 years ago

Thanks dmacy
Any idea why the non ghosting leds don't seem to work very good in TAF mansion?

#446 8 years ago

Went back and revisited / reinstalled all new 2 smd faceted non ghosting leds in the mansion inserts , all of them, and they look great . Not sure what was happening the other day but I only installed one and it looked funny compared to the old ones. Now that I changed them all out it looks good.

#447 8 years ago

So what is "technically " the correct colors for all 13 of the mansion inserts?
I think we can omit the extra ball and ? as they are red .

Let me know.

1 month later
#474 8 years ago

Anyone know a ball park expected delivery date for the CPR playfield?

#478 8 years ago
Quoted from fast_in_muskoka:

last time i talked to duct tape he said undetermined . . .

When was that, recently. ?

1 month later
#546 8 years ago

Does someone have a link to a complete flipper rebuild kit (4) ?

Thanks

2 months later
#729 7 years ago

Is there a fuse associated with GI lighting , specifically left GI lights ?
I lifted the playfield and before I touched anything noticed left sling , and left lights out but they were on before I lifted the PF 100% sure because I was looking to change some bulb colors, that's why I was lifting the PF in the first place .

#732 7 years ago

Thanks guys
I'll look at the fuses, gi connection board and the actual wires.
Guess I should get a dmm.

#734 7 years ago

This is why pinside is a great place , all fixed replaced fuse 110 , and done .

Thanks guys.

Call me a monkey then

#737 7 years ago

20160523_183835_(resized).jpg20160523_183835_(resized).jpg

Here she is , all shiny and bright.

#739 7 years ago

The topper is actually blue, for some reason it appears purple.
Again thanks, and the schematics are spot on zaza .

1 month later
#957 7 years ago

Good info guys , I have been wondering about the back box blinkers for awhile now.
Went to change some awhile back and they didn't blink , couldn't figure it . Thanks.

2 weeks later
#1042 7 years ago
Quoted from Bryno:

Obviously there are various factors to take into account. Theme, collectability, playability, affordability, nostalgia

And Addams family fulfills everyone of those factors and they aint making any.more.

$5500 for and old used pin, :doh:uh ya all day long , the quality is way better than the crap stern has been putting out lately

1 week later
#1053 7 years ago

Played a different addams last night and noticed the magnets were really strong, and I know the strength can be switched in the adjustment menu, but seemed alot stronger than mine and I'm set on the highest level.
So I ask the owner about it and he said he had just cleaned the magnets , huh ?? Never heard of that , anyone ever clean their magnets . If so how do you that ?

#1062 7 years ago

Let me double check that .

#1063 7 years ago

I must be wrong about that magnet setting after looking , sure enough not there
But my mansion tour only has medium or hard settings . Isn't there supposed to be easy and extra hard settings as well as medium and hard ?
Maybe I'm confusing it with something else.

#1066 7 years ago

Thanks guys great info, and at least I know I'm only half bat crazy.

2 weeks later
#1097 7 years ago
Quoted from Alex1061:

Hi, I am assuming you have checked both magnets in test mode holding a ball on the playfield.
If the coils were overheated enough at some stage to not work properly it would be really obvious to see.

Thanks I will check them in test .
The magnets work it just seems they are not as strong as most addams I played on route.
How can I tell if the coils have overheated ?

#1103 7 years ago
Quoted from Alex1061:

Just wanted to see if both magnets were working, Sometimes the magnets can cause burns on the playfield, generally look for any signs of burning round the coils, the copper wires are coated with a red colored insulation which turns black when burnt, might need to cut away the masking tape to check this. If the coils are ok then they are not getting enough power, check the connectors back to the headboard. I am not sure how to check the voltage for these coils, sorry about that, but I think that might be the next step.

Thanks Alex
The pin has the fuse protection kit on the magnets and always has so I will double check the connections.
Do magnets ever just get old and need to be replaced ?

#1108 7 years ago

No gold rom required to hear , so it can kill you , call out .

#1112 7 years ago
Quoted from Alex1061:

No only if they get overheated-burnt.

Thanks again, I'll check the magnets, fuses, and conmecctions.
Maybe only one is working or something.

1 week later
#1113 7 years ago

Magnets look fine no burn and protection fuses are good

But I did notice the lights 5 or 6 in the back left corner under the left ramp are all out .

Is there s fuse that controls those lights.

#1114 7 years ago

Got it
F110 , again.

2 months later
#1210 7 years ago

Anybody know if there is there a way to "test" the magnets ? I think my left magnet is intermittent .

2 months later
#1266 7 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

Couldn't wait until I got home to join the club!
More to come.

Nice license plate

3 months later
#1413 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Anyone replace the round blue bookcase base? easy? difficult? pics or instructions somewhere?
thx

Quoted from lurch:

It's not terrible, mostly because it's four screws and a wire clip and it comes right now. However the optos have to be de-soldiered to take it apart.

My next project . My bookcase disc cracked .

#1418 6 years ago

Where can I find the decals for the bookcase , floor and bookcase .
I have my bookcase removed as well
Is there anything that should definitely be done while it is removed.

Thanks

#1421 6 years ago

Let's try this again,

Quoted from golfingdad1:

Where can I find the decals for the bookcase , floor and bookcase .
I have my bookcase removed as well
Is there anything that should definitely be done while it is removed.
Thanks

#1425 6 years ago

Thanks Jester .

#1427 6 years ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

You may consider painting the blue bookcase pieces before re-assembling them to hide all of the blue, even under the decals.
I painted the edge of the bottom disc black to hide the blue before I put on the decal and I'm glad I did.
I wish maybe I had painted the upper pieces as well (not necessarily black) and I wish I had painted the red plastic Thing Box either black or dark brown before putting the Thing Box decals on.
Just a thought.
RussMyers

Thanks Russ.
Any body have tips on removing these side rails ???
Appears there is only one nut and bolt near the flipper button, and adhesive holding the rail down . But it's on GOOD.

#1431 6 years ago

Thanks all,
Not sure I want to go ahead with this . It's more of a want than a need .
The game is all original HUO and I thought it would be cool to powder coat it all gloss black, but if there is a chance if messing up the cab art etc , I may want to just leave it alone .

#1435 6 years ago
Quoted from bobnatlanta:

Joined the CPR list when they re-opened it. I'd regretted passing on it the first time, and how many times do you get a real second chance in this life? So, looking forward to that little project next year (I guess.) Since my last post, I've added uncle lester and replaced the ramp. Once I get the new PF, thinking of going whole hog with LEDs, upgraded sound, the works...I've probably lost my mind.

Did you actually get any kind of confirmation on that .
I got in as well on the reopened slots but have heard zero , zilch , nada even asking for some kind of confirmation?

4 months later
#1668 6 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

I'm going to order some of the "unobtainable bookcase rubber pads." Shipping to the U.S. is $24.35 whether I order 1 or 10. Who wants one?
http://shop.mrpinball.com.au/product/rubber-bumper-pads-3-3-x-1-23-used-on-taf/

Thanks Man,
PM sent .

2 months later
#1886 6 years ago

Stupid question,
Did all original playfields have diamond plate ?

#1888 6 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

Yes. I believe so.

Thanks

#1889 6 years ago

What would you do ?
I Recently received a Brand New CPR Playfield and its beautiful. I also have a scheduled appointment for a PF swap in a few months with our local professional guy .
Here is my problem , my current original PF is in damn good condition , really surprisingly nice, and the game plays flawlessly . Sure there are a couple little things ,mostly some diamond plate spots but that's it . I can't say 100% that it is HUO but that's the story and I'm the 3rd owner and it would appear to be true based off of condition. Honestly I can't see the original PF wearing out anytime soon (years ).

So what would you do ?

#1891 6 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

Keep the CPR stashed away and play your game. A swap is a lot of work and if yours is in great shape, you won’t gain a ton by doing the swap now. In time it may make more sense to do it.
My TAF was trashed so the swap changed the game in every way so it made sense. I just did a swap on a CV that was in very good shape. It’s ceetainly much better now and collector quality, but it didn’t improve as much as my TAF did.

Very good points ....
But it's a Brand New CPR PF !

#1894 6 years ago

What is the best way to store a New CC playfield ?
I have heard several ways .
Flat vs On the wall
Any opinions ?

#1899 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

No, not all of them. Most yes. In my opinion, diamond plate is more vulnerable to the clear chipping.

I don't think I have ever seen a diamond plate PF "clear" chip.
Now the diamond plate lifting is different .

#1900 6 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

Flat with side rails on.

Side rails ???

#1902 6 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

Yes. The wooden rails that stiffen the playfield. The best way to keep a PF from warping is to have them installed.

I'll need to see a picture of that
Both sides 2x2 a or what

#1905 6 years ago
Quoted from PinZig:

I just bought a straight 1x2 piece of oak and attached it like this to the backside with wood screws.

Ok I see ,
Is that screwed into existing holes I hope .

#1907 6 years ago

Thanks guys !
Best part of pinside is the support

#1910 6 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I bought PinGraffix pinblade side art to install on my TAF. Only problem, I can't seem to remove the two allen wrench screws that run inside the cabinet wall which connects the head to the game. Rusted shut? I'm clueless. A friend suggested using soldering iron to put in screw hole and see if it loosens what may be stopping it from turning. Did, nothing.
Both sides same thing. Any suggestions? Or am I doing something stupidly simple wrong?

You shouldn't have to do that
My side art which I need to install has holes pre cut .IMG_7909 (resized).JPGIMG_7909 (resized).JPG

#1913 6 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Maybe they were in a rush at Expo in Chicago with stock - mine does not have pre-cut holes.

I'll give it a shot. Strange they are both so tight.

Are they reversed threaded ....possibly ????
It's been a long time since I removed any head bolts

2 months later
#2054 6 years ago
Quoted from GKW:

Does anyone know where I can get a wireform? Ball guides?

Try Chris at Hotrod arcades , I think, he does beautiful plating and chrome but has a huge stock of wire forms .

#2056 6 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Try Chris at Hotrod arcades , I think, he does beautiful plating and chrome but has a huge stock of wire forms .

3 weeks later
#2109 6 years ago

Any suggestions where I can find nice target decals ? Some on Ebay...

1 week later
#2128 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Thats probably the best $5 solution out there, but you can still get magnet burn. I have seen it happen a couple times.
The best solution that I have never seen fail, is to get the replacement magnet board. I put them in all my TAF.
It was re-engineered to work correctly/perfectly and they are inexpensive:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-addams-family-fused-high-power-board-a-15139
If anyone has seen a burned playfield after installing this please let me know.

Says they are no longer available..?

#2132 6 years ago

No , I haven't
Cool

1 week later
#2174 5 years ago

Where can I find the, " Beware of Thing " sign ?

#2176 5 years ago

Thanks Crispin ,
Maybe I am wrong , isn't there a different one that has more detail , like wood planks???

#2179 5 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

You mean this one? Was made by a pinsider. You just print the file on glossy paper and than make you your own plastic. Isn’t difficult.

Ya that's the one I was thinking about .
Didn't realize it was a print and stick
Thanks guys.

2 months later
#2259 5 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Ok let me get this straight. I complete like all the mansion stuff, I get to the question mark which takes me tour the mansion. I loose one freaking ball and the whole thing restarts all the way from the beginning?? Like ALL the way ??

Welcome to the club !

Although may possibly be changed with game difficulty settings

4 weeks later
#2297 5 years ago

Well this is going into that starting Monday !20180809_164950 (resized).jpg20180809_164950 (resized).jpg

#2300 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Let us know how it goes. i am doing mine after i am done with AFM

Quoted from pintechev:

It’s not a bad swap - slow and steady and you’ll get through it.
Marc

I have to admit , I'm having it done professionally.

2 weeks later
#2335 5 years ago
Quoted from scottmaggie:

This is great but the one big change (I think) we all reall want is the ball save feature that is missing from Addms.

Ball Save ...
We dont need no stinking Ball Save

1 week later
#2368 5 years ago

20180902_145958_003 (resized).jpg20180902_145958_003 (resized).jpgLet me know what you guys think.
Brand new CPR Playfield installed with some accent lighting.

20180826_180325 (resized).jpg20180826_180325 (resized).jpg

#2369 5 years ago

20180902_150055 (resized).jpg20180902_150055 (resized).jpg

20180826_180635 (resized).jpg20180826_180635 (resized).jpg

1 month later
2 weeks later
#2552 5 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

Is it normal for the white pop bumper cap to be chopped slightly? I presume this is so that the ball clears it going up the ramp? Mine is chopped and it looks too precise to be a mod.
Reason I ask is that I bought some BriteCaps Evo LED rings to go in my pops, and they are almost the same size as the cap so would protrude out... Anyone else done similar?

Yes white Cap on pop is trimmed from factory.

4 months later
#2857 5 years ago

Help me out folks,
My inserts on the mansion seem to be out of order or i am nuts . I did a PF swap and now this , but maybe im wrong .
On first ball either mamushka or cousin it are lit . Weird always thought it started on mamushka.
Then when mamushka is complete it jumps up to second row to 6 million. If cousin it is first mode and then completed it jumps to mamushka instead of moving left to graveyard max that doesnt seem correct .
Another thing that stood out , after completing or lighting extra ball insert the next insert it jumps to is 3 million bottom left, i thought it always jumped back to mamushka bottom right .

Please help, or tell me im crazy and its fine .

#2859 5 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

No - when awarded, the next lit mansion is always the one to the RIGHT, or up a row and back to the left. (Mamuska -> 6 Mil, Seance -> 9 Mil, Extra Ball -> 3 Mil).
Will skip over any that are already awarded, of course. (So if you have 6 Mil lit already, Mamuska will go to Quick Multiball.)

I understand that, lets assume nothing is solid lit, so say after extra ball is completed what is the next insert that should blink ?

#2860 5 years ago

My understanding is game starts on mamushka works left bottom row to cousin it then graveyard max then 3 million.

Is that not correct

#2862 5 years ago
Quoted from PinZig:

Nope, Coyote has it right. Start of game, Cousin It is 1st mode lit (flashing). After starting that mode, Mamushka is next, then moves up to 6 mil, quick multi, etc. After extra ball it jumps back down to 3 mil and continues movement to the right. Only way to change what is lit is by hitting the pop bumpers. Each pop hit moves flashing room to the right.
At least that's how it works on factory settings without gold roms. Not sure if there are differences.

Ok , my bad . That is exactly how it is working , Thanks!
For some reason it just did not look right to my eye.

#2864 5 years ago
Quoted from PinZig:

No problem. How'd the pf swap go otherwise? Have yet to tackle mine.

I had it done , above my capabilities.
Its a CPR silver and fast. Hitting the 3 way combo is ridiculous.

20190312_194016 (resized).jpg20190312_194016 (resized).jpg

20190212_185532 (resized).jpg20190212_185532 (resized).jpg
1 year later
#3677 4 years ago
Quoted from Trooper11040:

The Swamp kickout will be the death of me...I've checked EVERYTHING possible and no matter what, the ball will still shoot STDM...The welds are good in the kickout, the coil is correct, the sleeve is correct...ive tried to adjust everything with 0 luck...anyone have any advice? I may just drop 90 bucks on a new scoop bracket from Marco if i have to...

Maybe , I know, Go back in and loosen the mounting screws and Force the scoop where you want and tighten it all back up. Give it a good push!!!

1 year later
#4352 2 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

What are Addams going for now?

Quoted from glpinball:

I've seen usually 9k to 10k from dealers. Private sales maybe slightly lower. 7k to 8k.

HA !!!! This price range would be a well used Addams . There are none for sale , my buddy turned down $12500 , ya its nice .
The one for sale at $7900 is a darn good deal , it appears.

#4355 2 years ago

Ya , I would agree that you can find pretty good deals through friends and connections. I was actually surprised to see one at $7900 still available when I looked today, so .....
My comments may have been to quick ...but really haven't seen anything under 8k , but remember when 8k just omg , not to long ago .

#4357 2 years ago

I heard that story from our mutual friend...

#4359 2 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

Yes it was! Gone in less than 5 hours.

It sold .....told you ....

#4361 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

Yea, without Kent it would not have happened.
Was a lucky find.

"Lucky" key word
Glad the deal came together.

1 week later
#4373 2 years ago
Quoted from Walamab:

I'm in the club. Had to build my own but that's ok .
[quoted image]

Impressive, to say the least .
Well done !!!

3 weeks later
#4387 2 years ago

Personally I prefer the standard game RoM.
I believe that unless you have a true Gold you don't actually get the full experience, and I think there are also some small glitches . I could be wrong , but that's what I remember.

#4397 2 years ago
Quoted from altan:

There's certainly nothing wrong with that view. As mentioned earlier, the Gold version has some "unfair" or giveaway scoring. But for me, someone who plays purely for fun and never for competition, I think it's great. The Gold version has some addition DMD animations and a bunch of additional audio callouts. I don't recall hearing (or experiencing) any bugs.

Right.....
The scoring was slightly off on the Thing bonus/points, I believe.

4 months later
#4609 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Hi all. I would like to gauge opinion on how strong your chair kick out is?
Mine is about 2/5 strength. The ball rolls quite calmly towards the left flipper, normally with enough bounce to jump over to the right flipper.
In my head it feels like it should be stronger, so just wondering what factory strength is supposed to be like? Cheers.

Check the scoop itself. It may have cracks or broken welds that run down either side of the backside.

#4613 2 years ago

i would weld, but you cant just let some guy weld it. ITs very thin and to much heat will melt that thin metal away causing more damage than before....maybe just get brand new as suggested.

3 months later
#4858 2 years ago

I think I manged this 5 way combo a few times...
it'll be through the graveyard to the upper right flipper to the left ramp to the thing flipper to the swamp kick out from the scoop up the bear ramp and then back to the scoop

The ball really gets moving
It may not be an actual official 5 way

1 month later
#4919 1 year ago

Back in the club , with my original Addams.
Here is something interesting, talking about original toppers, like we have been. Here is a pic of mine with factory Bally sticker on a smoked topper 20220502_112006 (resized).jpg20220502_112006 (resized).jpg
20220430_211438 (resized).jpg20220430_211438 (resized).jpg

#4921 1 year ago

Wasn't the concensus on toppers that clear was stock? My pic would show different, it appears ?

#4923 1 year ago

Got it. I had it backwards .

2 months later
#5034 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Most of the art blades I have seen are on the dark side and are either background bricks or a portrait gallery. Trying to find something colorful and bright. My Adams is already dark and not lit very well. One of my only games where I have to turn the lights up in order to play. I still do not care for Pinstadiums and would rather turn up ambient light
Has anyone added extra spots, etc. to increase lighting on their Adams?
Who will make me my Thing Pingulp? -This is a high priority and needs immediate attention(honestly a modder would make a killing on these)-make it so

My art blades are hardly noticeable , Why doesn't anybody use Mirror blades, I'm considering this..???

#5037 1 year ago

Compared to most yours is bright in general, but i do like the mirrors . Mine wouldn't be nearly as bright in the back .

4 months later
#5269 1 year ago
Quoted from lhammer610:

Yes, they do. I have tried all of them and they are lousy.
I wanted to make a better copy of the original sounds. In a perfect world, I could run PinMAME on my computer and record them. But I am having issues with that. So I got a USB-C input for my iPad and recorded hardwired to the iPad Air. Now I have to spend hours editing.
Perhaps one of the more Interesting options is to use the available AI voice software to learn Raul Julia’s voice and recreate his lines for the pinball machine.
I see many hours of my life being spent on this project.

Is there anything wrong with original sound?
May be that is why there are no " good" files as mentioned . Why fix what ain't broke ?

#5280 1 year ago

Thanks Hammer for the response ...
Funny , you guys are so above my tech level. Many things I did not realize influence the quality of sound.

1 year later
#6472 70 days ago
Quoted from monkfe:

Yeah Mantis makes great stuff, but that sytle of protector I've never been a fan of....Go Cliffy all day long, no worrries...

It appears , and I love his product ,cliffy is a bit backed up with orders , so I've heard.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

20,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 84.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

30,000 (OBO)
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Roselle, IL
$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

$ 159.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider golfingdad1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-the-addams-family-club-tafmembers-fans-welcome?tu=golfingdad1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.