6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,566 posts
  • 401 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by monkfe
  • Topic is favorited by 252 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,140 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

TAF Thing Board Comparison Small (resized).jpg
82CB50C0-2701-4BF6-BF3D-AB51CB5FE2AB (resized).jpeg
800px-WPCPowerBoxInside (resized).jpg
IMG_20200122_221943955 (resized).jpg
Photo Jan 19, 7 26 12 PM (resized).jpg
Photo Jan 19, 7 11 27 PM (resized).jpg
Photo Jan 19, 7 11 16 PM (resized).jpg
Photo Jan 19, 7 05 09 PM (resized).jpg
Photo Jan 19, 6 49 21 PM (resized).jpg
Photo Jan 19, 6 49 11 PM (resized).jpg
Photo Jan 19, 6 50 04 PM (resized).jpg
7f336f318d27168fa5d871dc54a92f9b (resized).jpg
BD080232-B757-427E-B9CA-2CF78D5F8CE7 (resized).jpeg
20200104_095014 (resized).jpg
20200104_095006 (resized).jpg
B083B26C-FEC2-4CE8-B4DF-F57F916C6A8E (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider codered9394.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#720 3 years ago

I want one so bad!

3 years later
#3082 7 months ago

Just joined the club yesterday and i am very excited to finally have one. This has been 5 years in the making and being very patient to find one in my price range. Finally have one sitting in my gameroom.

Im looking for a few things that i will need to get the game back to excellent players condition. One thing i will be looking for is a lower cabinet. If anyone knows were one may be please let me know. Not sure what cabinets will enterchange with addams but i will be open for something in good shape. I need a good photo of the topper wiring if anyone can supply. Looking for a game manual also to help order some parts.

20190701_193000 (resized).jpg
#3103 7 months ago

Woundering if the communiry can supply with some info out of the manual. Im looking for the 4 flipper coil numbers i need ro make sure i order the correct coils to replace the coils on my machine. I dont have a manual yet so these numbers will help me know what is suppose to be installed. Thanks

3 weeks later
#3138 6 months ago

Im looking for a smoked ramp if anybody has one. Looking for like new or nos if possible

#3139 6 months ago

What is everyone doing about the blue pad on the bookcase that cushions the ball hits? I cant find them with the u.s. suppliers. I was not aware that is was suppose to be there so my bookcase has paid the price. Thanks

#3141 6 months ago

http://shop.mrpinball.com.au/product/rubber-bumper-pads-3-3-x-1-23-used-on-taf/

Thanks for the info. Talked with Marco yesterday and they said they will have the pads in stock in 2 weeks if anyone else is looking.

#3149 6 months ago

How hard is that rubber suppose to be? I was thinking about using a mouse pad to make one until i got one from marco.

#3157 6 months ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

was just told by two different sales people at Marco that they needed to contact their supplier to see if they can even get them anymore and if so probably 30 day

Seems like they are harder to get then they thought. Thanks for the update

2 weeks later
#3198 6 months ago
Quoted from CLEllison:try to figure out how the shims work as it's not level.

I just rebuilt my bookcase and trying to figure out the best way to shim myself. No shims were installed that i can tell before removal. If i come up with something before you i will post here

#3236 6 months ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

Everyone please be patient I hope to have a working model in hand for testing within a couple weeks. I

A hundred extra bucks on a pin will not break me. Let me know

#3258 5 months ago

Got a couple pictures from a friend that is at the pin museum in pigeon forge TN. While looking at the pictures i noticed a ramp protector that protects the corner of the ramp. Is this something that was factory installed or is this a after market part. What im getting at is that i want one if anybody knows where to get one
7843 (resized).jpeg

#3260 5 months ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

No idea who made that. You could ask Cliffy to make one... he'd do it I'm sure. Honestly, I feel like these old ramps

I prefer the smoked ramp rather than the clear one. If this will save the ramps i have then its worrh it to me. Ive been looking for a nos smoked ramp for a while but have come up empty handed on the search. This will give me some more time to keep looking. I'll contact cliffy and see if they can make one. Thanks

#3261 5 months ago

Cliffy dose not make the ramp peotector i refered to in previous post but i was told that
(Denis W at pinball universe colorado) has made these in the past. Anybody have a contact for him or knows if they are still in business. Thanks for any info you can provide.

#3262 5 months ago

I found a link to this protector but not sure if they have or are even in business still. Email has been sent to them and will keep posting here if anybody is maybe looking for this.

http://www.pinballuniverse.com/addamramp2.htm

1 month later
#3339 4 months ago

Looking for someone that can take a picture of the 2 wires that go to sound board on a addams family. I had 2 wires come out of the connectors when the boards were removed for repair. Manual shows one at j504-2 and the other is at j505-3. The board and manual does not show the pin numbers for those two connections. The two wire are for the speakers and they are black/yellow. A picture or how the pins are numbered would be nice. Thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
€ 3.70
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 109.99
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Rubber/Silicone
Scandinavian Pinball
Wanted
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 11.00
$ 14.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
Wanted
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider codered9394.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside