IMG_6365 (resized).JPG
IMG_7632 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5752 (resized).jpeg
wms_wpc_backbox_assembly.jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-24 at 5.00.20 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #5184 Use bayonet lamp socket for chair bulbs. Posted by DumbAss (1 year ago)

Post #5197 Pictures of using bayonet holders for chair bulbs. Posted by DumbAss (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider codered9394.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#720 7 years ago

I want one so bad!

3 years later
#3082 4 years ago

Just joined the club yesterday and i am very excited to finally have one. This has been 5 years in the making and being very patient to find one in my price range. Finally have one sitting in my gameroom.

Im looking for a few things that i will need to get the game back to excellent players condition. One thing i will be looking for is a lower cabinet. If anyone knows were one may be please let me know. Not sure what cabinets will enterchange with addams but i will be open for something in good shape. I need a good photo of the topper wiring if anyone can supply. Looking for a game manual also to help order some parts.

20190701_193000 (resized).jpg20190701_193000 (resized).jpg
#3103 4 years ago

Woundering if the communiry can supply with some info out of the manual. Im looking for the 4 flipper coil numbers i need ro make sure i order the correct coils to replace the coils on my machine. I dont have a manual yet so these numbers will help me know what is suppose to be installed. Thanks

3 weeks later
#3138 4 years ago

Im looking for a smoked ramp if anybody has one. Looking for like new or nos if possible

#3139 4 years ago

What is everyone doing about the blue pad on the bookcase that cushions the ball hits? I cant find them with the u.s. suppliers. I was not aware that is was suppose to be there so my bookcase has paid the price. Thanks

#3141 4 years ago

http://shop.mrpinball.com.au/product/rubber-bumper-pads-3-3-x-1-23-used-on-taf/

Thanks for the info. Talked with Marco yesterday and they said they will have the pads in stock in 2 weeks if anyone else is looking.

#3149 4 years ago

How hard is that rubber suppose to be? I was thinking about using a mouse pad to make one until i got one from marco.

#3157 4 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

was just told by two different sales people at Marco that they needed to contact their supplier to see if they can even get them anymore and if so probably 30 day

Seems like they are harder to get then they thought. Thanks for the update

2 weeks later
#3198 4 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:try to figure out how the shims work as it's not level.

I just rebuilt my bookcase and trying to figure out the best way to shim myself. No shims were installed that i can tell before removal. If i come up with something before you i will post here

#3236 4 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

Everyone please be patient I hope to have a working model in hand for testing within a couple weeks. I

A hundred extra bucks on a pin will not break me. Let me know

#3258 4 years ago

Got a couple pictures from a friend that is at the pin museum in pigeon forge TN. While looking at the pictures i noticed a ramp protector that protects the corner of the ramp. Is this something that was factory installed or is this a after market part. What im getting at is that i want one if anybody knows where to get one
7843 (resized).jpeg7843 (resized).jpeg

#3260 4 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

No idea who made that. You could ask Cliffy to make one... he'd do it I'm sure. Honestly, I feel like these old ramps

I prefer the smoked ramp rather than the clear one. If this will save the ramps i have then its worrh it to me. Ive been looking for a nos smoked ramp for a while but have come up empty handed on the search. This will give me some more time to keep looking. I'll contact cliffy and see if they can make one. Thanks

#3261 4 years ago

Cliffy dose not make the ramp peotector i refered to in previous post but i was told that
(Denis W at pinball universe colorado) has made these in the past. Anybody have a contact for him or knows if they are still in business. Thanks for any info you can provide.

#3262 4 years ago

I found a link to this protector but not sure if they have or are even in business still. Email has been sent to them and will keep posting here if anybody is maybe looking for this.

http://www.pinballuniverse.com/addamramp2.htm

1 month later
#3339 4 years ago

Looking for someone that can take a picture of the 2 wires that go to sound board on a addams family. I had 2 wires come out of the connectors when the boards were removed for repair. Manual shows one at j504-2 and the other is at j505-3. The board and manual does not show the pin numbers for those two connections. The two wire are for the speakers and they are black/yellow. A picture or how the pins are numbered would be nice. Thanks

1 year later
#4085 3 years ago
Quoted from Johncare07:

Anyone know where this metal piece goes? I can’t find it in any of my pics.

Check behind the right upper flipper or the thing flipper. This maybe where the go. Hope this helps

20190704_195508 (resized).jpg20190704_195508 (resized).jpg20190704_203132 (resized).jpg20190704_203132 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#4186 3 years ago

I have a question. The mansion light board under the playfiels has diodes on the bottom of the board. I removed the bad diode but i want to make sure that a 1n4004 diode is a correct replacement. Looking through manualy i could not find a part number or listing. The diode removed has a qte listed on the diode but im not sure what this stands for. Thanks

20210217_212902 (resized).jpg20210217_212902 (resized).jpg20210217_212931 (resized).jpg20210217_212931 (resized).jpg
#4189 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Yes - you can use anything from a 1N4001 to 1N4006 if you wanted. All good.

Thanks. Installed diode and the raise the dead light is working. Thanks for the info

1 month later
#4219 3 years ago

You have to pull the whole assy out and desolder some wires if i remember correctly. I believe the wires from the harness to the upper opto board are the one that need desoldered. Everything to pull unit is plugs. Once you do that its just a couple screws to remove. Remember when you pull the unit out make note if there is any shims between the unit and playfield. Need to put those back from where the come from.

8 months later
#4560 2 years ago

Is there anyone that can give me a picture of the wiring on the three targets at the swamp. Wanting to make sure my wiring is correct. Picture of the targets I need a wiring picture of. Thanks

16384894885306297395281854211544 (resized).jpg16384894885306297395281854211544 (resized).jpg
6 months later
#4996 1 year ago

Does anybody know of a company that has remade the original smoked ramp. I'm not really interested in the clear ramp that's available.

#4999 1 year ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

I could've sworn I saw a new smoked ramp at Starship Fantasy's booth at GSPF last month, but don't quote me on that. Website doesn't list it, but you might try calling them abou

I will reach out. Thanks. If anyone knows where or has a smoked ramp they may want to get rid of please let me know. Nos or very good shape will do

5 months later
#5302 1 year ago

What a great series. Episode 4 is my favorite episode by a long shot. The dance is just brilliant which adds greatly to the Wednesday character. The hole series was fun to watch. Would love to have a pin come out from the series

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Roselle, IL
$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Machine - For Sale
Pleasant Hill, MO
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 28.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,159.00
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

20,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 180.00
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider codered9394.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-the-addams-family-club-tafmembers-fans-welcome?tu=codered9394 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.