IMG_7632 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5752 (resized).jpeg
wms_wpc_backbox_assembly.jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-24 at 5.00.20 PM (resized).png
IMG_7617 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #5184 Use bayonet lamp socket for chair bulbs. Posted by DumbAss (1 year ago)

Post #5197 Pictures of using bayonet holders for chair bulbs. Posted by DumbAss (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bospins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3436 4 years ago

Hey all, trying to join the club and going to check out a few games - Aside from the usual stuff, Playfield wear, flipper strength, Board and wiring hacks, etc, what should I be on the lookout for Specific to TAF? Are there weak points or stuff that’s always broken I should keep an eye out for? Thanks!

#3440 4 years ago

jp1985 Neal_W thanks guys.

I know how to easily trigger the thing lock, how do you trigger the bookcase rotation? Spelling greed?

#3444 4 years ago

I’m in the club! Early Xmas present.

8D8C2B3A-4065-42A7-8EC6-FD3DC48EA08D (resized).jpeg8D8C2B3A-4065-42A7-8EC6-FD3DC48EA08D (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#3587 4 years ago
Quoted from robgo777:

Hello,
Quick update on the Thing Boards. Got 40 (20 Warm and 20 Cool) of them in over the weekend... FINALLY! So sorry for the delay on this. I am in the process of testing each one. They will be shipping out this week, if you are getting one from this batch I will let you know with tracking info.
Best Regards,
Robert Goebel
Pinshakers
www.pinshakers.com[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I am excited for this...last thing I need to complete my Addams!!

9 months later
#4087 3 years ago

Hi all. I've had my TAF for about a year and I have 3 rules questions

1) how in the world do you advance the bonus x?

2) most of the time when i lock a ball for multiball (any of them), it feeds a ball into the shooter lane. I like that because if gives me a chance for the skill shot. But other times, it kicks out of the swamp. Is there rhyme or reason as to why it does one or the other?

3) and most perplexing...sometimes on ball drain, during the bonus calculation, it will give me some mansion mode scores again as my bonus. Like if I activate cousin it for example, and i play through to finish the mode, then activate another mode...then drain, it will award me whatever, 10M, when the mode finishes and then that same 10M again as part of the bonus. but this doesn't ALWAYS happen. It may be linked to certain modes, or not, I can't find rhyme or reason there. I know that if you drain before the mode ends it will just give you whatever you accumulated in the bonus calc.

#4089 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

1. I believe that the ball has to roll through the right inline, hit the switch, and then you have to shoot up past the pop-bumpers and around the loop.
2. If there are no balls in the trough (i.e. Player 1 locks two balls, and then player 2 is up.) it will eject the ball from the swamp.
3. Some modes do not award the score you get AS YOU PLAY the mode. Instead, the score is saved up, and awarded at bonus.

re: 2...this makes total sense. But I find the game doesn't eject the locked balls after the game ends...is that a setting someplace? So if I lock 2 balls, then end the game, then start another...it starts with 2 balls locked and will kickout from the swamp.

10 months later
#4529 2 years ago

Hey all
What’s the best source for cabinet decals these days?

#4532 2 years ago

thanks gents!

yep, everything has jumped in price...i guess i'll just have to skip getting the kids presents this year so I can afford my pinball upgrades

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.99
Rubber/Silicone
Comet Pinball

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Cabinet Parts
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

20,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hanford, CA
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

26,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Auckland, NZ
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 29.99
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bospins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-the-addams-family-club-tafmembers-fans-welcome?tu=bospins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.