wms_wpc_backbox_assembly.jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-24 at 5.00.20 PM (resized).png
IMG_7617 (resized).jpeg
20240323_132510 (resized).jpg
20240323_132525 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #5184 Use bayonet lamp socket for chair bulbs. Posted by DumbAss (1 year ago)

Post #5197 Pictures of using bayonet holders for chair bulbs. Posted by DumbAss (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider OTRChief.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3909 3 years ago

In TAF what lights the pop bumpers?

#3915 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Isn't it hitting the GRAVE targets?

Ok based upon everyone's answers I took the glass off to check. It is a combination of grave targets and both ramp shots. To light all five pops you have to hit the grave targets several times and both of the ramps. Likewise to make them all flash it takes a combination of the grave targets and the 2 ramps.

1 week later
#3930 3 years ago

I added BriteRings to the Pop Bumper Caps. These glue to the bottom of the caps. The bottom LEDs light up that area of the playfield. Since you have to move the ramp to install several of them if you choose to do it make sure you use lots of drops of super glue.

AF Playfield New Popbumper Lights01_2016x3021 (resized).jpgAF Playfield New Popbumper Lights01_2016x3021 (resized).jpgAF Playfield New Popbumper Lights02_2016x3021 (resized).jpgAF Playfield New Popbumper Lights02_2016x3021 (resized).jpg
1 year later
#4665 2 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

where should I get an NVram for my friends Addams family?

My non Bally / Williams pins are on NVRAMs and my Bally / Williams pins are on Frank's Battery Boards. Attached is a link to Frank's Battery Boards: https://www.tntamusementsstore.com/wptnt/product/franks-famous-battery-board/

3 months later
#4900 1 year ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Here’s a question. I’ve seen convo on LED OCD, but also seeing there’s a GI OCD. I’ve searched through threads on the OCD’s, but can’t parse out if both are really needed as I’m reading some say the GI they didn’t notice a difference except for on certain games.

I installed a GI OCD yesterday in my WH2O and it makes a major difference (lots of dimming). I added leds a long time ago and don't remember this amount of dimming with conventional bulbs. It dims between balls and during multi-ball and maybe some other times.

2 months later
#5007 1 year ago

If you used colored rubber on your machine and think it came out well, please share your ring list with colors. Pictures would also be great. Thanks!

1 week later
#5027 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Looking to add a few more mods and was wondering if anyone has installed these art blades and if so do you have a picture of the machine with them installed? Going back and forth on mirror vs colorful blades-not sure I like the dark brick look.

I used different Blades and attached are pictures showing how they look in the game. They are on the dark side. I like the Thing box covers.

DLW TAF01 (resized).jpgDLW TAF01 (resized).jpg_1020238 (resized).JPG_1020238 (resized).JPGDLW TAF04 (resized).jpgDLW TAF04 (resized).jpg
7 months later
#5514 1 year ago
Quoted from Playdium:

Is the Premium Non-Ghosting LED kit what most people use? Saw it on Coin Taker.

I've used Coin Taker kits and I have built kits from Pinball Life and Comet. Definitely use non ghosting bulbs for the inserts unless you plan to use an LED OCD board. Comet seems very popular on Pinside; I have liked all three. Don't buy a flasher kit as most LED Flashers are too bright.

8 months later
#6328 5 months ago

At the Multi Products seminar at Pinball Expo they said Pinball resources is setup to do repairs on their gear boxes / motors. You can ask if they sell the motors.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,159.00
$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 320.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 29.99
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 159.00
$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hanford, CA
$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 26.99
Playfield - Other
Lee's Parts

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Roselle, IL
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 19.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 67.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider OTRChief.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-the-addams-family-club-tafmembers-fans-welcome?tu=OTRChief and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.