IMG_7632 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5752 (resized).jpeg
wms_wpc_backbox_assembly.jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-24 at 5.00.20 PM (resized).png
IMG_7617 (resized).jpeg
20240323_132510 (resized).jpg
20240323_132525 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,589 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 132.
#2401 5 years ago
Quoted from Tizz007:

Dont order from pinballbulbs.com because you will be waiting forever to get your product! Cointaker is very fast and I have never had problems like I have with pinballbulbs.com.

Can you please stop the slander? You didn't even order anything TAF related from us.

AS I've had to spend time posting in other threads now. You ordered the 19th, a Sunday, and it was packed that day and picked up the next. Nothing we can do if USPS had it literally the soonest it could but didnt deliver until the 25th from coast to coast. It's really not cool to be spamming tons of threads with your slander of us taking forever when we shipped as soon as it could've been when usps was open. Please stop.

#2402 5 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Picked up a project Addams family from a cool pinsider last week and I couldn’t be more excited. This is a club I never thought I would join because of what these go for.
I’m redoing the cab now and a playfield swap over winter probably. I couldn’t help but paint this guy though
[quoted image]

That looks great!

#2403 5 years ago

Doing a total shop job on mine. It had lightning bats when I got it, being reimported from France. Decided to stick with the lightning flippers with a little customization. Turned out nicer than I had hoped.

5102B748-B5AE-40B8-862F-71DD318189F5 (resized).jpeg5102B748-B5AE-40B8-862F-71DD318189F5 (resized).jpeg
#2404 5 years ago

I’m on my third Addams Family restoration and every time I do one, one of these shows up with plastics. Someone please tell me where this was supposed to go. Was it a Proto type plastic or what

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#2405 5 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Was it a Proto type plastic or what

Yes. Not used in production. Goes at side of plastic ramp where wireform that goes across the playfield starts, above pop bumpers.

Pictures are out there of ones that people installed.

LTG : )

#2408 5 years ago

Just wanted to share an update on my first pin. I bought it about 4 months ago. It was a heavily routed machine and was playable but buggy when I received it but now it’s really beginning to shine. I learned all my shopping skills from here and YouTube and I’m complete newbie. Here’s what I did over the past two weeks.

-Disassembled most of the topside, removed random Mylar, waxed and cleaned. Was filthy!
-installed magnet burn protectors (had to cut and repin the Molex because the joints were melted together). Bad burn!
-wet installed magnet burn decal (a few months back - see previous post
- replaced all rubbers
- fixed all broken bulb sockets (mostly replacing broken diodes)
- added LEDs to all inserts and pop bumpers. Comet pinball. Color matched for most part.
- added LED OCD board. Hated the flickering of TAF pins I’ve seen in past.
- added comet led flipper buttons
-added bookcase mod from lees parts
- added swamp mod (just used comet cheap LED strips)
- added 2 comet blue LEDs to back of play field
- added comet led strip to trough (ok I went crazy on The led strips but they are so cheap!)

Wow. What a trip. So much fun to learn all these new skills. I had neve even used a soldering iron before a few weeks ago. It was a little nerve racking taking everything apart but pictures helped.

Thanks to advice of so many here. Was particularly fun trying to get the lighting scheme right. Experimented with a lot of bulbs. I’m glad I resisted temptation of just doing a kit.

I don’t think I’m done. Next up I think is updating the GI to LED and adding GI OCD board. I may change the trough strip to purple and add some spotlights. Well see. I’m pretty happy for now.

To bad my game is so damn fast now I need to relearn how to play.

Thanks again to this community. Here’s a pic.

77BF208E-D679-4E67-9021-04B2E5912E9D (resized).jpeg77BF208E-D679-4E67-9021-04B2E5912E9D (resized).jpeg
#2409 5 years ago
Quoted from biscoseattle:

Just wanted to share an update on my first pin. I bought it about 4 months ago. It was a heavily routed machine and was playable but buggy when I received it but now it’s really beginning to shine. I learned all my shopping skills from here and YouTube and I’m complete newbie. Here’s what I did over the past two weeks.
-Disassembled most of the topside, removed random Mylar, waxed and cleaned. Was filthy!
-installed magnet burn protectors (had to cut and repin the Molex because the joints were melted together). Bad burn!
-wet installed magnet burn decal (a few months back - see previous post
- replaced all rubbers
- fixed all broken bulb sockets (mostly replacing broken diodes)
- added LEDs to all inserts and pop bumpers. Comet pinball. Color matched for most part.
- added LED OCD board. Hated the flickering of TAF pins I’ve seen in past.
- added comet led flipper buttons
-added bookcase mod from lees parts
- added swamp mod (just used comet cheap LED strips)
- added 2 comet blue LEDs to back of play field
- added comet led strip to trough (ok I went crazy on The led strips but they are so cheap!)
Wow. What a trip. So much fun to learn all these new skills. I had neve even used a soldering iron before a few weeks ago. It was a little nerve racking taking everything apart but pictures helped.
Thanks to advice of so many here. Was particularly fun trying to get the lighting scheme right. Experimented with a lot of bulbs. I’m glad I resisted temptation of just doing a kit.
I don’t think I’m done. Next up I think is updating the GI to LED and adding GI OCD board. I may change the trough strip to purple and add some spotlights. Well see. I’m pretty happy for now.
To bad my game is so damn fast now I need to relearn how to play.
Thanks again to this community. Here’s a pic.[quoted image]

Looks nice and spooky!
Great job.

TAF benefits from 4 spotlights or pinstadium lights.
Check out the poor man's pinstadium lights thread.

#2410 5 years ago

Hey guys -
Quick tech question for everyone!

I know you can adjust the height of the bookcase so that it is nice and level with the playfield. But what's the procedure for aligning the bookcase base left-to-right? On this game, one side - say in front of the ramp - may be even with the playfield, but the end that leads to the Adv X loop under Thing is a good 1/8" higher.

Thanks!

#2411 5 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Hey guys -
I know you can adjust the height of the bookcase so that it is nice and level with the playfield. But what's the procedure for aligning the bookcase base left-to-right? On this game, one side - say in front of the ramp - may be even with the playfield, but the end that leads to the Adv X loop under Thing is a good 1/8" higher.
Thanks!

Yes, the adjustment is underneath. A combination of washers and post nut adjustments.

It's a little finicky but can be adjusted perfectly.

#2412 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Yes, the adjustment is underneath. A combination of washers and post nut adjustments.
It's a little finicky but can be adjusted perfectly.

Huh, cool. Let me take a look!

#2413 5 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

But what's the procedure for aligning the bookcase base left-to-right?

Does your game still have the two sheet metal spacers that go between the metal base and playfield ?

#2414 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Does your game still have the two sheet metal spacers that go between the metal base and playfield ?

Don't know - but I doubt it. Will check when I get over there next.

Edit to add - when I was looking at it, I did not see any spacers off-hand. Not sure how visible they would be.

#2415 5 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Don't know - but I doubt it. Will check when I get over there next.
Edit to add - when I was looking at it, I did not see any spacers off-hand. Not sure how visible they would be.

You’d see it. Washers will work just fine.

#2416 5 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Hey guys -
Thanks!

Getting the Bookcase set level is a challenge for sure. I'll bet I spent several weeks on this one. Then you'd get it set and that damn plastic nut would loosen.

One problem I had was getting the bookcase to open all the way. Seemed misaligned and the ball wouldn't go in unless hit absolutely perfect. I found that underneath the bookcase there are a couple of switches that have small screws holding them in place and these can be loosened and adjusted. Minute changes make a difference. One switch tells the bookcase how far to open, the other how far to close (if I remember right). After finally get this how I wanted it works like a charm.

#2417 5 years ago

Leveling the bookcase is tricky. Here's what I found. First, you have to step away from it. Maybe take some phone calls, or play a different pinball machine. Then quietly sneak up on it, acting nonchalant, like you don't really care. Adjust the washers and nuts one last time. Suddenly it will be level.

#2418 5 years ago
Quoted from Paul_from_Gilroy:

Leveling the bookcase is tricky. Here's what I found. First, you have to step away from it. Maybe take some phone calls, or play a different pinball machine. Then quietly sneak up on it, acting nonchalant, like you don't really care. Adjust the washers and nuts one last time. Suddenly it will be level.

I am very, very familiar with this technique. I have to implement it very, very often in my TZ.

#2419 5 years ago
Quoted from Paul_from_Gilroy:

Isn't this pin supposed to be Haunted?
Mine does some things I can never explain.

#2420 5 years ago

Hi guys
Does anyone have a decent second hand translite they would sell and be prepared to post to the U.K.? I’m probably appealing more to my European cousins on here to save on postage. But I’ll listen to any offers.

Many thanks
Gaz

1 week later
#2421 5 years ago

Thought I'd share some pictures of an Addams Family I'm doing. Basically picked this up as a long-term project back in February. It's a highly rewarding nightmare (mostly because I don't have a rotisserie), which, unfortunately, is ruining me financially due to all the shipments of parts I have to order from Germany, the Netherlands, and the US, but well... I'm committed. Got the pin for just under $2000, but still feel like I've overspent given its condition (only thing of any value was what'a left of the cabinet and backbox, the wiring harness and mostly brackets from the playfield). Roughly 80% of the project is made up of new parts (including the playfield), only ones I could clean up really nicely from the old game made it into the new one.

IMG_9998 (resized).JPGIMG_9998 (resized).JPGIMG_9994 (resized).JPGIMG_9994 (resized).JPGIMG_9993 (resized).JPGIMG_9993 (resized).JPGIMG_9992 (resized).JPGIMG_9992 (resized).JPGIMG_9988 (resized).JPGIMG_9988 (resized).JPGIMG_9987 (resized).JPGIMG_9987 (resized).JPGIMG_9960 (resized).JPGIMG_9960 (resized).JPGIMG_9942 (resized).JPGIMG_9942 (resized).JPGIMG_9941 (resized).JPGIMG_9941 (resized).JPGIMG_9940 (resized).JPGIMG_9940 (resized).JPGIMG_9939 (resized).JPGIMG_9939 (resized).JPGIMG_9938 (resized).JPGIMG_9938 (resized).JPGIMG_9937 (resized).JPGIMG_9937 (resized).JPGIMG_9936 (resized).JPGIMG_9936 (resized).JPGIMG_0020 (resized).JPGIMG_0020 (resized).JPGIMG_0014 (resized).JPGIMG_0014 (resized).JPGIMG_0006 (resized).JPGIMG_0006 (resized).JPG

#2422 5 years ago

Amazing effort! I'm very impressed. You'll enjoy this machine even more with all the work you've put into it that's for sure.

#2423 5 years ago

Thanks for the photos snowvictim.
Not easy to rebuild an entire game from scratch.
The only issue that jumped out at me is your clear pop cap.
If I remember correctly it should have one flat edge so the ramp will fit better.

#2424 5 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Thanks for the photos snowvictim.
Not easy to rebuild an entire game from scratch.
The only issue that jumped out at me is your clear pop cap.
If I remember correctly it should have one flat edge so the ramp will fit better.

Aha! Thanks for pointing that out, I'll keep an eye out for it when I'm installing the ramp. Got all the parts, just waiting for the playfield protector to arrive since it won't be possible to install it with the ramp on.
Not an easy rebuild indeed, especially without a rotisserie. The cabinet will be done by Friday so I'll just chuck it in there and work on the playfield with it in the cabinet. Will post pics when more progress made.

#2425 5 years ago
Quoted from snowvictim:

The cabinet will be done by Friday so I'll just chuck it in there and work on the playfield with it in the cabinet.

Remember TAF does not have slide out latch/hinges like TZ and other B/W pins. It just has a simple pivots. That makes it quite hard to install parts at the top of the playfield, so I would try to finish everything at the top before putting it in the cab.

#2426 5 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

Remember TAF does not have slide out latch/hinges like TZ and other B/W pins. It just has a simple pivots. That makes it quite hard to install parts at the top of the playfield, so I would try to finish everything at the top before putting it in the cab.

This is so true.
Make sure you do that.

#2427 5 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

Yeah I was surprised to find that when I got the game! I'm glad they made sliding hinges on newer games. Gonna try and finish the topside first before I put the playfield in, but soldering the harness is definitely going to be done with the PF inside. Wish me luck!

#2428 5 years ago

Any opinions on which cabinet decals to use in a restore? I saw Planetary Pinball had them in stock and Phoenix arcade on EBay. Can anyone that's used them chime in. Thanks.

#2429 5 years ago

I have not used either but I always see folks commenting that the stencils and decals sold on ebay are subpar.

#2430 5 years ago
Quoted from jj44114:

Any opinions on which cabinet decals to use in a restore? I saw Planetary Pinball had them in stock and Phoenix arcade on EBay. Can anyone that's used them chime in. Thanks.

Heard Phoenix Arcade have better quality decals than NOS, beautiful silk-screened on quality vinyl.

HELP NEEDED!!!! Fellow owners, I'm in the process of building an Addams Family from scratch. I bought mine in a miserable condition as a restoration project. Overall it wasn't a COMPLETE wreck, but the swamp area sustained a disproportionately large amount of damage. I am missing one of the ball guides that acts as a rest for the upper right flipper (part A-15250). I cannot source this anywhere locally, but I know a guy who could make a custom part if I got a drawing of it.
I'm counting on one of you fellas. If anyone would be kind enough to get me a measurement (metric preferred!) of that ball guide along with the mounts I would be forever indebted. I know I could just eyeball it, but I rather it be exact. Many thanks in advance!

#2431 5 years ago

I have mine stripped down currently. I’ll dig it out tonight and measure it for you mate

You mean this one?

426637C7-3D0F-4A93-A1B1-3A074EFBE981 (resized).jpeg426637C7-3D0F-4A93-A1B1-3A074EFBE981 (resized).jpeg
#2432 5 years ago
Quoted from Sciddleybop1980:

I have mine stripped down currently. I’ll dig it out tonight and measure it for you mate
You mean this one?[quoted image]

Precisely this one. Cheers!

#2433 5 years ago

Yesterday 10/05/2018 at about 10:50 am, I joined the club. It was a day I never will forget. This is my holy grail game. I literally could almost tear up. This is one I have always wanted since I was in my 20's and played it at a local wing joint. I just remember the multi ball giving me chills when it was starting up and how it seemed "easy" for a 20 year old non-pinball player at that time to do pretty good. I probably even played it flipping both flippers at the same time. I was such a noob, well I still am but I know not to flip both flippers at the same time. Never would I imagine that 15 years later I would be buying my own machine. Picked her up from a fellow Pinsider. She needs a good shopping but she's all original and in fantastic shape! No mods or led's or anything so that gives me room to customize her the way I want.

Of course I played about 50 games yesterday after getting her set up and leveled. I even got multi ball and yup.... I still got those chills probably even more so! Look forward to chatting with fellow Addams enthusiast. My goals are to put some led's in, some tasteful mods here and there, definitely an uncle Lester, probably thing box sticker ect and definitely a color DMD .

Can someone tell me really quick back behind the train wreck area there is a white colored dome like a flasher is underneath. It looks like you have to remove the ramps to get the plastic that the white dome piece is rivited onto. Do I have to remove all the ramps in order to change this flasher bulb?

I will get some pictures of her up and in place. I literally was so excited the last picture I have of her is on the dolly just inside my living room. After I got her set up and ready to go, I was to busy playing to focus on pictures lol.
20181004_114138 [44659930] (resized).jpg20181004_114138 [44659930] (resized).jpg

addams (resized).jpgaddams (resized).jpg
#2434 5 years ago

Welcome to the club!

#2435 5 years ago
Quoted from fatality83:

back behind the train wreck area there is a white colored dome like a flasher is underneath. It looks like you have to remove the ramps to get the plastic that the white dome piece is rivited onto. Do I have to remove all the ramps in order to change this flasher bulb?

Welcome to the club. Yes, that's a flasher above the train. Maybe you can pull the socket out from the underside if that is blown, not sure.

Quoted from fatality83:

My goals are to put some led's in

On TAF, I like cool white frosted LED in the backbox so it does not have a yellow hue, and on the playfield GI to brighten everything up. Some add a GI-OCD board so the GI LED can dim during the lightshow a the start of multiball, but I think the LED flicker around the flippers looks cool for that moment. I keep the playfield inserts incandescent and they look great to me.

#2436 5 years ago

I'll be picking up my TAF in a few weeks. It is really in pretty good condition and since this is my daughters favorite, it will be nice to have my own. The only minor blemish is the Grave Yard mode decal. Is there a way to just replace this one decal and not the whole mansion? Thanks for your help from a future owner.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2437 5 years ago

I am sure you could get the full decal and carefully cut out that insert.

#2438 5 years ago
Quoted from Sciddleybop1980:

You mean this one?[quoted image]

6.3 cm 63 mm long
2.8 cm 28 mm high

5AFA96DD-91AC-4FC5-9B2D-59E17DCE5903 (resized).jpeg5AFA96DD-91AC-4FC5-9B2D-59E17DCE5903 (resized).jpeg5F6BB12A-B000-4724-BBEE-A622EB93B205 (resized).jpeg5F6BB12A-B000-4724-BBEE-A622EB93B205 (resized).jpegE12E6B4F-CF19-4FC9-BCAA-B2B08CAE7714 (resized).jpegE12E6B4F-CF19-4FC9-BCAA-B2B08CAE7714 (resized).jpeg
#2439 5 years ago

Some more pics for you
I reckon the centre of the hole is 18-19mm from each end

3CF66F0D-0461-4EBA-B0FC-23A7CB7CEF76 (resized).jpeg3CF66F0D-0461-4EBA-B0FC-23A7CB7CEF76 (resized).jpeg8BE2260D-B2DE-4970-BC6E-88DB1ABD16A9 (resized).jpeg8BE2260D-B2DE-4970-BC6E-88DB1ABD16A9 (resized).jpegAA951CF3-9E38-4171-A852-3D9EDFD9E1EC (resized).jpegAA951CF3-9E38-4171-A852-3D9EDFD9E1EC (resized).jpegB2E6285D-8D64-41A1-A01D-AAAB48F059F6 (resized).jpegB2E6285D-8D64-41A1-A01D-AAAB48F059F6 (resized).jpeg

#2440 5 years ago

Some updates, making good and steady progress. Was meant to pick up decals on Saturday, get the cabinet done over the weekend and fit the playfield inside, but the bloke from whom I was meant to buy them says he will only do shipping, and is giving me a ridiculous shipping time for a domestic 200 mile journey. Might try a different source for the cabinet decals.

IMG_0096 (resized).JPGIMG_0096 (resized).JPG

IMG_0097 (resized).JPGIMG_0097 (resized).JPG

IMG_0100 (resized).JPGIMG_0100 (resized).JPG

IMG_0107 (resized).JPGIMG_0107 (resized).JPG

IMG_0108 (resized).JPGIMG_0108 (resized).JPG

IMG_0105 (resized).JPGIMG_0105 (resized).JPG

P.S. Don't know if this is a wider problem or just me, but from my side - if you're thinking of buying replacement parts make sure they're NOS or used. If they have "improved version" don't bother. I've wasted $150 on new brackets for the swamp area and they didn't fit. Renovated the parts from the old game and they fit snug as a bug.

P.P.S. (no, not Rick) Wish we could change the title of the topic so that it has "Welcome our next guest"

#2441 5 years ago
Quoted from snowvictim:

Some updates, making good and steady progress. Was meant to pick up decals on Saturday, get the cabinet done over the weekend and fit the playfield inside, but the bloke from whom I was meant to buy them says he will only do shipping, and is giving me a ridiculous shipping time for a domestic 200 mile journey. Might try a different source for the cabinet decals.

They don't get much better than these.

ebay.com link: ADDAMS FAMILY Screen Printed Cabinet Art Set PERFECT

#2442 5 years ago

Any one else think the cousin it targets were an after thought? I was looking at the pf the other day and they just seem kinda out of place. I think the upper flipper was supposed to be able to shoot the ball into the pop bumpers. It would of been a hard shot but there really is no other surefire way of getting to the pop bumpers unless you are plunging a new ball or sneak it past the chair and sometimes that doesn't work either.

Any of you Addams guy's have LED's? I am looking at pickign up either an LED kit at the white rose show this weekend or maybe just buying them separate. I got a lot of questions on LED's.

Should I color match all colors? I was told to do that except for the yellows and oranges for some reason.

Super brights or frosted?

Should I get the dimmable board add on for LED's so they can dim like the incandescents?

Any regrets on LEDing your Addams or anything you would of done differently?

Any light mods I should do for example pinball spot light type things to brighten the field?

I know a lot of this stuff is personal preference but I am looking for opinions.

#2443 5 years ago

Haven't got a TAF, but the multiball sequence uses GI dimming extensively and a insert strobing effect that would surely look so much better actually dimming than blinking on and off.

#2444 5 years ago
Quoted from snowvictim:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
P.S. Don't know if this is a wider problem or just me, but from my side - if you're thinking of buying replacement parts make sure they're NOS or used. If they have "improved version" don't bother. I've wasted $150 on new brackets for the swamp area and they didn't fit. Renovated the parts from the old game and they fit snug as a bug.
P.P.S. (no, not Rick) Wish we could change the title of the topic so that it has "Welcome our next guest"

Which part in particular wasn't a good fit? I assume you're referring to all the mantis amusements parts.

#2445 5 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

They don't get much better than these.
ebay.com link » Addams Family Screen Printed Cabinet Art Set Perfect

Look beautiful, but I'd have to pay customs plus VAT and shipping on top of the price :/ the ones from Ministry of Pinball are not bad, bought a few of them in the past and wasn't disappointed. If I had a magic lamp one of my wishes would probably be a set from Phoenix Arcade, heard they were better than the originals.

Quoted from lordloss:

Which part in particular wasn't a good fit? I assume you're referring to all the mantis amusements parts.

The worst one was the swamp scoop, that was completely off. Talk about "improved"... welded the old one and gave it a good polishing.

#2446 5 years ago
Quoted from snowvictim:

Look beautiful, but I'd have to pay customs plus VAT and shipping on top of the price :/ the ones from Ministry of Pinball are not bad, bought a few of them in the past and wasn't disappointed. If I had a magic lamp one of my wishes would probably be a set from Phoenix Arcade, heard they were better than the originals.

The ones on Ebay are Phoenix Arcade. I can't tell you how many sets of their decals I've used over the years.

#2447 5 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

The ones on Ebay are Phoenix Arcade. I can't tell you how many sets of their decals I've used over the years.

Bryan, what do you think about the mantis amusements replace parts?

#2448 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Bryan, what do you think about the mantis amusements replace parts?

I've use the 3 scoops and the hole protector so many times I've lost count. Never an issue whatsoever. I've not used the other TAF parts. If I had an issue with them, I'd contact Kerry and tell him what the issue is, otherwise, they'll never get corrected. Kerry would also not hesitate to refund your money is you wanted to send something back.

#2449 5 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I've use the 3 scoops and the hole protector so many times I've lost count. Never an issue whatsoever. I've not used the other TAF parts. If I had an issue with them, I'd contact Kerry and tell him what the issue is, otherwise, they'll never get corrected. Kerry would also not hesitate to refund your money is you wanted to send something back.

Can't confirm mine were Mantis, but what I can say was the fit on the swamp scoop was rubbish.

#2450 5 years ago

Hi all, just found this thread. I was able to finally buy an addams locally from a guy that bought it in 98.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 159.00
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,159.00
$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 180.00
€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hanford, CA
$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

20,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet Parts
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Roselle, IL
$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 1,159.00
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 19.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

There are 6,589 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 132.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-the-addams-family-club-tafmembers-fans-welcome/page/49?hl=bigsilverpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.