• Latest reply 11 years ago by lladnip
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1967_Bally_Surfers.jpg
#1 12 years ago

I know this isn't an easy machine to find and members here have been looking for it. I have no affiliation with this auction, and thus have no details (or pics). Just posted it because of expressed interest.

ebay.com link: itm

#2 12 years ago

They did not post and pictures on the auction

#3 12 years ago

No pictures, no interest.

#4 12 years ago

Bally is always hit or mis - some of the older pins can look easy yet you have rules in cashing out the bonus you build like only out through the sides not down the middle for one example.
Mushroom bumpers in order another but the pin does have Zipper Flippers and a 3rd flipper up top most ppl mis .
Art Work on Surfers looks so so or maybe on the depressed side however that can always change when you stand in front of it
-thanks for the info Wizzardz

1967_Bally_Surfers.jpg1967_Bally_Surfers.jpg

#5 12 years ago

Surfers is a fun game and I happen to really like the artwork. It has a lot of cool features. Besides the zipper flippers and the third flipper mentioned above, there is also a ball return gate on the right side, a ball saver on the left side, and balloons in the backglass that get lit up whenever the word surfers is spelled out. When the 3rd, 6th, & 9th balloons are lit, it will award an extra ball (if the add-a-ball relay is installed). This game is in my "keep" list.

#6 12 years ago

thanks for the info aahgo - welcome to the pinside

#7 12 years ago

pics are there now

1 year later
#8 11 years ago

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-surfer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.