(Topic ID: 158526)

Bally Super Wall Street

By bingopodcast

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Here's another question: Did Bally actually produce Super Wall Street games, or were they simply glass conversions on Bally Bali.

All the info I've found online has shown that it was simply a glass replacement for Bali.

This seems fairly odd - the Super Wall Street cabinet is the same as Bali, and carries the same stencil.

Was there a law passed that caused Bally to quickly screen new art?

I have not seen a photo of the playfield of a Super Wall Street, and don't know if the manual and schematic carry the Super Wall Street name.

Were these only made for export?

#2 7 years ago

I found the info I needed via a Canadian collector. Super Wall Street was offered as a backglass conversion kit only - either full backglass or sticker applied to the backglass to cover the original Bali backglass.

Pretty interesting! Must have been something for the export market, because this particular collector has three Super Wall Streets right now!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-super-wall-street and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.