IMG_8179 (resized).JPEG
IMG_8175 (resized).PNG
IMG_8178 (resized).JPEG
CADA221A-0440-4489-A675-6F5F5A623BF3 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
thumbs-up_1f44d (1) (resized).jpg
A965529F-770E-47B7-844D-5D4838ECE449 (resized).jpeg
construction instructions.pdf (PDF preview)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alanj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Hello and greetings from the UK.

I've been thinking for a while about building a bally lamp driver board tester for the Bally Lamp driver boards ( AS-2518-23, AS-2518-14, Stern LDB100, Alltek replacements etc.)

Up to now, I've always tested a board in a game, but the problem is that not all games use all the circuits (especially the older games) and also it's a pain opening up a working game and swapping the boards around just to test a different board.

I've got a pile of old boards, and I wanted to test then and find out what needs fixing. So, I set about designing and building a stand-alone tester - Connect it up to a board and it will test all the 60 circuits in one go, quickly and easily.

It can test each circuit one at a time and show you the SCR Number and Driver chip number, so it's easy to figure out which ones to replace if not functioning correctly.

After several months of prototyping and building, I now have a working system, and willing to build a couple more if anyone is interested. Here are the details:

Introducing the Bally / Stern Lamp Driver Tester :

Introduction:
========
I got a bit sick and tired of chasing my tail when trying to figure out why controlled lamps in a game were not working, so I designed and built myself a tester:
The Bally / Stern Lamp Driver Tester, “LDT” is a quick and easy way to test and diagnose problems with the Bally AS-2518-23 (or AS-2518-14) and Stern LD100, Lamp Driver Boards found in many Solid State Pinball Machines from the late 1970’s until the mid-1980’s. It will also test modern replacement boards such as the Alltek lamp driver board. These boards can control up to 60 feature lights in a game, and have 60 separate circuits, and are prone to common failure. It is often a time-consuming job to locate the correct circuit, needing reference to the game’s schematics/circuit diagrams to locate the correct circuit. The LDT eradicates all this and quickly identified which circuit(s) is at fault, without needing to dig out the schematics.

Kit non UK (resized).JPEGKit non UK (resized).JPEGKit Uk (resized).JPEGKit Uk (resized).JPEG

When trying to diagnose a problem in a game whereby one (or more) of the feature lights are not working, there are several possibilities for the cause:

1. Blown/faulty bulb
2. Corroded or loose lamp socket
3. Wiring issue: loose or mis-connected
4. Connector issue
5. Header Pin issue
6. Lamp Driver board faults:
a. Locked on SCR’s
b. Blown open circuit SCR’s
c. Faulty MC14514 Multiplexor IC’s – U1, U2, U3, U4
d. Broken traces
e. Faulty resistors
f. Cracked or non-conducting (dirty) header pins
7. Disrupted communications between the MPU board and the Lamp Driver Board

Often you can waste a lot of time going round in circles trying to figure out what the issue is. The LDT speeds up and simplifies the process by helping you identify board issues, blown SCR’s, faulty U1-U4 IC’s, cracked header pins, etc. It also ensures the J4 header connector (the one that connects to the MPU) is working correctly. The LDT will show you which of the 60 circuits are faulty very quickly.

It is a nice feeling to know that your lamp driver board has been fully tested, and, where necessary repaired to fully 100% working order. It is then easy to diagnose any remaining non, working lamp issues because you know the board is 1100% working, and so can look at issues 1-4 above.

With the LDT, a board can be tested either in-situ, without having to remove from the machine, or can be removed from the game, and tested on the bench. The LDT provides its own power source and also provides power to the Bally or Stern Lamp Driver board that is being tested, so is a complete stand-alone test rig.

Details:
=====
The LDT is a micro-computer controlled test system, utilising an ESP32s processor system which sends power and test signals to the Lamp Driver board, and performs a variety of different tests which enable you to quickly identify any faulty components. The main board consists of the ESP32s processor, a power regulator board, an LCD display and some drive components, along with a header connector to connect up to the lamp driver board (J4) and the 3 Led display boards. Each of the Led display boards, connects on to the relevant J1, J2, J3 header on the lamp driver board. Each board is labelled J1, J2, J3, so it is easy to identify which board should go where.

Testing – In-Situ
-------------------
There are two ways to test a lamp driver board whist installed in a game:

Using the game’s in-built lamp test:
---------------------------------------
We can use the games in-build lamp test (in the system self-tests), to check if the lamp driver board is fully working.

1. Remove the J1,J2,J3 connectors from the lamp driver board. Leave j4 connected
2. Install the 3 LED display boards onto their named header pins
3. Connect up the fly lead to a common controlled lamp point (e.g. on the back of the insert door)
4. Power up the game and go into self-test, then lamp driver test (i.e. press the inside coin door self-test button once).
5. All the leds on the 3 boards should flash on and off. Any locked on, or non lighting leds indicate an issue, note the SCR “Q” number printed on the left hand side of each board next to each Led – this is probably at fault.

If any faults are found, remove the board to work on the bench and follow the “Testing – on the bench” procedure below.

Using the LDT Controller:
----------------------------
1. Remove the J1,J2,J3,J4 connectors
2. Install the 3 LED display boards onto their named header pins
3. Install the header connector from the LDT controller to J4 on the lamp driver board
4. Power up the LDT (but leave the game switched off).
5. Follow the instructions for “Testing – on the bench” below.

Testing – on the bench:
---------------------------
This is the preferred method of testing, it takes very little effort to remove a lamp driver board from game, remove two screws and unplug 4 push on connectors.
With the board out of the machine and on the bench:

1. Install the 3 LED display boards onto their named header pins
2. Install the header connector from the LDT controller to J4 on the lamp driver board
3. Power up the LDT.
4. Perform the 3 tests: “Lock on”, “Auto SCR” and “Single SCR” tests. These are described in detail below.

connect to board (resized).JPEGconnect to board (resized).JPEGconnect to board 2 (resized).JPEGconnect to board 2 (resized).JPEG

Power Up

On initial Power the LDT controller will display an opening message on the LCD display, along with a version number. After a second or two this will disappear, and a message asking you to press start for the next test.
display 1 (resized).JPEGdisplay 1 (resized).JPEGdisplay 2 (resized).JPEGdisplay 2 (resized).JPEG

Lock On Test
========

The first test is the “Lock On” test, Press start to commence the test. The system will apply flashing power to the board, and any faulty circuits that are “Locked on” will show up, as their corresponding LED will flash. For a perfect board, no LEDS should light at this stage. If any Leds flash, note the Q number which is printed on each LED display board to the left of each Led.

display 4 (resized).JPEGdisplay 4 (resized).JPEG

Locked on issues are normally caused by a faulty SCR which has short circuited, so test or replace the SCR’s you have identified by their Q numbers. All SCR’s on the board are clearly labelled with their Q number. It is sometimes possible to get a faulty drive chip (these are the MC14514 IC’s at U1-U4). It is much easier to replace a 3 pinned SCR, rather than soldered in 24-pin IC, so I generally replace the SCR first, and if the problem persists, it’s more likely to be the IC.

All locked on issues should be resolved first, before carrying on with the other tests.

Press Stop to move onto the next test:

Auto SCR test
=========

Test 2 is an automated run through each of the 60 lamp driver circuits, starting on J1 , pin 28 down to pin 1; then J2 pins 23 down to 1 then, J3, pin 27 down to pin 1 (note there is no led connected to pin 28 on J3).

display 5 (resized).JPEGdisplay 5 (resized).JPEG

This is a very quick way to spot any non-working circuits. I use it to quickly spot any circuits that are not working.

The test can be repeated as many times as you like, or move onto:

Single SCR test
==========

Test 3 is an individual step through test of each circuit. the Fwd (Start) and Back (Stop) buttons are used to move to the next or previous circuit. The LCD display shows the Q number of the SCR as well as the chip number and pin output, these are all needed to easily and quickly fix and non working circuits. The Q# is also printed on each led pcb next to the led.

display 6 (resized).JPEGdisplay 6 (resized).JPEG

This is the most useful test because you can step through each circuit one at a time and check they are working. For any non-working circuit, you are presented with all the information you need to further diagnose the issue, the LCD display shows:

• SCR “Q” number, so you can check out (or just) replace that SCR
• The IC Number, U1 – U4 – If you get a lot of non working circuits, that all relate the the same U IC, then you can probably assume it’s an issue with the IC or the signals to / from that IC.
• The IC Pin number – which output pin of the U1-4 IC is responsible for this circuit. Use a logic probe to test to see if that pin is correctly switching to high from low when the circuit is activated.
• The IC Logic output #. The MC14514 IC’s each take 4 inputs and convert into a binary multiplexed output 00-15, 15 is not connected to any lamp circuit, so 00-15 gives 15 lamps circuits that each IC can control. 4 X 15 = 60 circuits in total. If several circuits are out and they are all on the same logic output #, then suspect an issue with the control signals – usually a cracked header pin on J4.

display 7 (resized).JPEGdisplay 7 (resized).JPEG display 8 (resized).JPEGdisplay 8 (resized).JPEG IMG_1983 (resized).JPGIMG_1983 (resized).JPG

To exit the tests, either press Fwd at the end of J3 (Pin1) or press Back at the start of J1 – (Pin 28), you can either repeat the tests, or the system returns to test number 1.

You can switch the tester off at any time.

Other information
===========
I will be making a limited number of these for sale, each item will be fully built and tested and will include the wiring connectors to connect the controller to the lamp driver board J4, and the common feed to the 3 led display board.

For UK customers a UK plug power supply is provided. (for overseas customers, please provide your own DC power source. (You can use the on-board power jack (centre positive), or can connect directly to the inputs of the power regulator board – the power regulator is capable of receiving any DC voltage from 7-30v, it then converts this to 5v required by the tester and the lamp driver board.)

Easy Software Updates
==============
The system comes with built in Wi-fi to enable easy software updates OTA – “over the air”.

As the software evolves (from other user feedback) and we add more tests or better features, we need an easy way for you to be able to update the firmware. I will make available a file for download that can be uploaded to the tester, using a laptop, tablet or phone.

The LDT created its own Wi-fi access point, and connecting your device to this, allows you to perform a firmware update.

Next Steps
=======
I will be making a small number of these towards the end of this month / early May. Price TBD but around £125 GBP + Shipping, based on parts costs and the time to build and test each one.

Open to suggestions on how to improve in future. I could also expand it to test other Lamp drivers, eg the two aux driver boards (although in my own experience these seem a) more robust and b) far easier to fix, compared to the main LDB.

On a final note. I used this tester to test, diagnose and repair 7 or my 8 broken Bally & Stern Lamp Driver boards, many had faulty SCR's and 4 boards also had blown MC14514 IC's, requiring removal, socketing and replacement. The tester helped my easily and quickly figure out which components to replace in each case. The 8th board durned out to be beyond economical repair, many of the signal traces around the pcb had been completely eaten away by acid damage (I guess from a leaky MPU battery above!). I could repair it but it's never going to look pretty!

Thanks for reading, best regards,
Alan

YOUTUBE video of it in action

PS More images:

display 3 (resized).JPEGdisplay 3 (resized).JPEGclose up 2 (resized).JPEGclose up 2 (resized).JPEGclose up 4 (resized).JPEGclose up 4 (resized).JPEGClose up 1 (resized).JPEGClose up 1 (resized).JPEGclose up 3 (resized).JPEGclose up 3 (resized).JPEG
2 weeks later
#17 1 year ago

Hey everyone - thanks for the feedback.

I tried running every lamp on at the same time, but we get a current draw issue then - I'm only using a 2N4403 to switch the power to each SCR on.

Having had some pretty nasty board to sort out, I personally found the individual test the best, as it shows you the IC - U1 - U4 and the pin out (logical and physical), and this helps you logic probe and also figure out if its an scr or an IC.

I am happy to look at other test or ways to improve this as we move forward. I guess I could flash the lamps on in groups quickly to simulate all on - I'll happily have a look at that tomorrow (getting late here in UK).

I have just added a nice feature to the software - "Over The Air" updates - so I can evolve the software to add additional tests now based on what users ask me for, and I can email the updates out to all users. The new firmware can be installed from your laptop, desktop or phone by connecting wirelessly to the tester - it creates its own Wi-Fi access point (or, if you want, it can connect to your wi-fi network whenever it powers up).

I am not planning on making many of these - it's a limited audience to be honest - i.e. if you only have one bally / stern SS and have a lamp issue - then easy to fix the board the traditional way, but if you have a pile of boards sat there that need testing, or you have lots of machines to refurb (like me), then it can certainly help.

Price wise, £100 (That's 100 GBP) plus £20 tracked shipping to USA.

Each item is fully built and tested with the latest software installed, and complete with the wiring connectors to connect the tester to the lamp driver board and the power feed wire daisy-chained to the 3 led display boards.

I only have UK power supplies with a UK 3 pin plug, so you will need to provide your own power supply - anything from around 7v up to 30v DC will power it. (I use 10v power packs - just cos I have plenty lying around).

Please message me if you want one. I made the first batch of 5 today and will make another 5 in a week or so. If there is more demand I'll order more parts and build more.

Many thanks so far. Pinside is awesome. Ps in the UK we have pinballinfo.com - that's the UK forum, I am well known there as "AlanJ"

IMG_2104 (resized).JPEGIMG_2104 (resized).JPEGIMG_2107 (resized).JPEGIMG_2107 (resized).JPEGIMG_2109 (resized).JPEGIMG_2109 (resized).JPEGIMG_2111 (resized).JPEGIMG_2111 (resized).JPEG
#19 1 year ago

Just another quick update. I have amended the system so the "Auto test" is now replaced with an "All Lamps" test - it flashes all the Leds on at the same time, rather than lighting one at a time - a much better way to test all the circuits.

it was a pretty easy change to make.

Latest s/w is now V2.04.

Pics show the new All Leds screen and a board with the leds flashing.

IMG_2118 (resized).jpegIMG_2118 (resized).jpegIMG_2119 (resized).jpegIMG_2119 (resized).jpeg
#21 1 year ago

Thanks ChrisHibler - much appreciated. Thank you for your suggestion above for the all lamps test. I have managed it by switching on all 4 of the U1-U4 chips. then just run through the 0-14 addresses, and power the scr's for 5 ms each. That lights 4 or 5 leds at once and so the effect is of all the leds flashing really quickly. I tested on a 100% working board and also on a board with several blown SCR's and also a board with a duff U3. it was easy enough to see the faulty circuits.

#25 1 year ago
Quoted from ChrisHibler:

If I may ask, there looks to be a 750 ohm and a 180 ohm resistor, assumed to be in series with the LED and power.
Why two resistors instead of one 1K resistor.

Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31
Http://chrishiblerpinball.com/contact
http://www.PinWiki.com/ - The new place for pinball repair info

As someone replied above - one (180R) is to limit the current to the Led, the other (750R) allows the SCR to stay on properly as the Led on its own doesn't draw enough current.

IMG_2153 (resized).jpegIMG_2153 (resized).jpeg
#29 1 year ago

Thanks everyone, nearly all sold, just one left.

1 month later
#32 1 year ago

I'd check and clean the header pins on J4, a bad connection there can result in weird results.

5 months later
#39 1 year ago

Ok folks, I've had two requests for these testers in the last few days (thank you I do appreciate it!). So, I will consider another run of 10 units, assuming we can get a bit more commitment? Anyone else in for one?

Fully built & tested and working, £100 GBP + Shipping £20 International Tracked and Signed.

Kit format - all parts provided, firmware flashed to the ESP32s board (you just need to solder & crimp a few wires), £60 GBP + + Shipping £20 International Tracked and Signed.

Alternative delivery: Economy Delivery (not tracked, so at your risk) £8.

1 week later
#53 1 year ago

Just building up the kits, there is quite a few parts.....

IMG_3987 (resized).jpegIMG_3987 (resized).jpeg

How to build - I did a quick pdf:
construction instructions.pdfconstruction instructions.pdf

I've adjusted the output of each voltage regulator board to 5v.
I've flashed the latest firmware to each of the EP32s MPU boards, and tested each one. V2.05
I've tested each LCD display and adjusted the brightness.

8 Kits all ready to ship.

Kits - £60 GBP plus £20 International tracked/signed postage. So total £80 GBP.

I also have one fully built tester - GBP £100 + £20 Shipping = £120. (I can possibly find time to build one or two more out of the kits)

I have been through my messages and the replies on this thread, and taken requests in order:

On the list so far:
Big_Bob
RandyW
greenacarina
tilt101
pindel
Bele20097
jeffmvp
Drewscruis
rcotoia

Anyone above, please message me with your email address and I will send a paypal request for payment.
(Would appreciate a friends/family payment to reduce paypal fees, if you are happy to do that please?).

If you no longer require, please let us know and I will offer to the next people:

Waiting list:
Tsskinne
Jaxpins
matthess
Spunky1562
ChrisHibler
Sprout
Kpkube

Many thanks to all who have expressed interest.

#58 1 year ago

Most of the items have now been despatched. I had a question about how to test the tester, if you are building from the kit:

Once you have built the kit, and have checked everything is soldered up and placed correctly:
1. First do a bare test with no Lamp driver board connected. On Powerup the LCD should display the welcome screen and direct you through the tests.
2. Test a known working lamp driver board.
3. Then move on to testing unknown boards.

Check any lamp driver board for any obvious faults before testing, e.g. cracked header solder joints, broken header pins , dirty header pins, broken traces, missing or damaged SCR's, etc. Poor header connections to the testers LED display boards can result in incorrect test results. As you all know, headers should really be re-pinned !!

Be aware that a lamp driver board that has a short on the 5v to earth - will short out the power generated from the tester, so just watch out for that - symptoms are the tester hanging up or rebooting, the voltage regulator board components getting warm! Fix the shorted board before re-testing.

Any questions or issues, I am here to support.

Alan

1 week later
#60 1 year ago
Quoted from Kpkube:

Any new batches coming out in the near future?

Hi yes I’ll do another run in January.

2 weeks later
#65 1 year ago
Quoted from MarkAnderson:

I would be up for a kit.

coming soon. just awaiting parts

1 week later
#68 1 year ago
Quoted from Troyster42:

I'd be interested if this is still avalable.

Still awaiting new parts, there is a bit of a delay in getting them.

#69 1 year ago

Talking about Bally / Stern test kit - I am just designing myself this:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

It is an 8 X 6 switch board, so I can test a Bally or Stern MPU switch matrix without having to plug it into the cabinet or playfield. i.e. can test on the bench.

Each switch is a latching switch, so can simulate switches that should be closed most of the time, e.g. the ball trough switches on multi ball games, such as centaur, fathom, Fireball II etc.

I have put a LED under each switch so that the led indicates if the switch is closed or not.

This means the board needs power to drive the LEDs, so it has a 5v power header at the top as well as a header for the rows and columns.

I have a also designed a very handy MPU J4 intercept board:
This allows us to grab 5v power for the leds, and more importantly also allows us to access the "column 5" switch strobe data line which is inconveniently on J4, rather than J2 with all the other switch rows and cols.

I also stuck a 12v output on the top as I have a use for that in other projects. (e.g. to derive an additional 5V power source without overloading the SDB existing 5v supply).

I'll get some extras produced, if anyone can make use of these.

#72 1 year ago

AT LAST!

I have received all the parts, so now I have stock to begin shipping Lamp Driver kits again.

I have set-up a Pinside shop. This is all new to me. I hope it works. You should be able to place an order. Price includes shipping from UK.

2 months later
#75 1 year ago

2nd run of kits (or built) nearly sold out, lmk if you want one!

4 months later
#77 8 months ago

There is a new batch of kits available now in my pinside shop:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1464-retro-electro-designs/07773-bally-stern-lamp-driver-board-tester-kit-self-build

get em quick as I have run out of boards and parts, so unlikely to make any more available after this.

4 months later
#78 3 months ago

3 Lamp Driver Testers left in my pinside shop. Slight discount for the New Year. Happy New Year folks.

1 month later
#79 69 days ago

One final tester kit left in my pinside shop.

I may do another small run, if there is any further demand, but it will be way down the line as I’ve got so many other projects on the go.

#80 67 days ago

After a suggestion from Bob, I have added a new test option to the Lamp Driver Tester. This test runs through all 60 circuits in "Q" number order. Q1, Q2,...Q60.

This is a software change and is compatible with any existing Lamp Driver Tester. Most of you out there are running V2.05 of the software. This option is available in V3.01

It is available here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qjjqV6VaeUMseNlsyCNeY84U8y9d9R19?usp=sharing

You will see a file called V3.01.bin

IMG_8187 (resized).JPEGIMG_8187 (resized).JPEG

Download and save this file to your laptop or Smartphone.

The lamp driver tester has a built in web server that allows you to upload new firmware to the tester:

Power up your lamp driver tester.

From your phone or laptop, under wi-fi connections, you should see a device called "RetroElectroLampTester", connect to it, the password is "password"
IMG_8175 (resized).PNGIMG_8175 (resized).PNG
IMG_8178 (resized).JPEGIMG_8178 (resized).JPEG

Once connected you should be taken automatically to the Tester main web page:

IMG_8179 (resized).JPEGIMG_8179 (resized).JPEG

If you are not taken here, open an browser and enter 192.168.4.1 - that will then show the above screen.

Click on the configure link, and this page is shown:

IMG_8180 (resized).JPEGIMG_8180 (resized).JPEG

Click on the "firmware update" link at the bottom and this page is shown:

IMG_8181 (resized).JPEGIMG_8181 (resized).JPEG

Click "choose file" and then navigate to wherever you saved the V3.01.bin file and select it:

IMG_8188 (resized).JPEGIMG_8188 (resized).JPEG

Click update button and wait for 10-60 seconds as the firmware is uploaded to the tester.

On successful upload, the tester will reboot and you should see the new version number on the initial splash screen:

IMG_8189 (resized).JPEGIMG_8189 (resized).JPEG

The new test comes after the single tests by Connector. (Hint: you can bypass the single connector tests by pressing the "Stop/Back" button on the J1-1 Test.

The new test runs through Q1 to Q60. (Again you can quit by pressing "Stop/Back" on Q1 test).

IMG_8186 (resized).JPEGIMG_8186 (resized).JPEG
#82 66 days ago
Quoted from ChrisHibler:

Well done Alan.
May I suggest leaving the older version out there for anyone who needs to "retrograde"?
I don't know why anyone would want/need to do that, but it costs nothing to leave it there.
--
Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31

I've got the prev version saved, just in case!

#83 60 days ago

Working on a Bally SDB - Solenoid Driver Board tester:

It will test:
1. The 15 Momentary Solenoid Driver Circuits
2. The 4 Continuous Solenoid Driver Circuits (Including the Coin Lockout and Flipper Enable Relay)
3. The Two Flipper relay Switch circuits
4. The 5v Regulator Circuit
5. The HV circuit (I'm not sure on this yet, as we clearly don't want a tester board carrying 230v DC, so will experiment with some other ways to test the HV circuit.)

There will be an option to still be able to test, even if the SDB 5v regulator circuit has failed. (By providing 5v supply to the SDB from the tester itself, instead of from the SDB).

Aim is to complete the design, build a prototype board and see how it goes..........

#85 58 days ago
Quoted from Jigs:

Just now seeing this cool tester. Any chance I could get a lamp driver board tester when I order the SDB tester? Or, has this ship sailed?

Just one left - see here: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1464-retro-electro-designs

#86 58 days ago

If you are struggling to update the tester over Wi-Fi, then there is an alternate option to hook up a usb cable between your windows laptop/pc and the esp32s board in the tester (which has a micro usb connector on the board).

The update script and the firmware and complete instructions are here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qjjqV6VaeUMseNlsyCNeY84U8y9d9R19?usp=sharing

Folder called "utilities" then folder called "uploader V3.01"

Follow the instructions in the readme file - you just need to find what COM port number your laptop assigns to the esp32s when you plug it into the laptop. Then edit the update.bat file and put in the correct COM port number (currently set to COM3).
Run update.bat

1 week later
#88 50 days ago

Quick update - still waiting for the blank prototype pcb to arrive. Will update as soon as it turns up, should have been here by now, but the UK postal service sent it to the wrong City, so it's delayed a few days!! Doh!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 139.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
20eyes

3,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, MO
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lemont, IL
$ 69.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Shark

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Boston, MA
$ 5,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

£ 195.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Zemst
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 7.50
Cabinet - Decals
J and D Arcade

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alanj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-stern-lamp-driver-board-tester?tu=alanj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.