• Latest reply 9 years ago by nerdygrrl
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

117670-i.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I picked this up in the spring with the hopes of doing a full restore when the CPR PF's, etc came out. Sadly I do not have the space or the $$$ to get it done right now and thought I would pass it along.

The good: New repro rectifier board, rebuilt driver board (I think including pins), bullet proofed MPU, new bumper caps, drop target, bumpers.

The bad: the PF. Serious wear and uneven inserts. I never bothered messing with it as I figured I would buy a new PF.

The cab is solid with some nicks. The back glass started to bubble at the bottom and was treated with triple thick. It's a great restoration candidate.

Game is located in the 01060

Photo album with detailed pics: http://s1209.photobucket.com/user/nerdygrrl/library/Star%20Trek?sort=3&page=1

1 week later
#2 9 years ago

Bumping this as the buyer backed out. All the electronics are solid. Just waiting for some CPR love.

#3 9 years ago

For $600 I'd buy this in a heartbeat! Those pf colors are EASY to match. I think the yellow createx was right out of the bottle. Use a toothpick to spell "Thousand" in the middle.
Your pf wear isn't that bad. Heat up the inserts and push them down a bit.
This would be a great game to restore.

#4 9 years ago

All things considered, this is truly an excellent buy. Simplistic addiction, how great it is to pull off a huge bonus and with 3x via the drops, back to the shooter lane.

$600 is a no brainer for anyone looking for a good playing classic. Glwts!

#5 9 years ago

And the game looks soooo good when you put some LEDs in it. My buddies Bally ST was my first real start at a restore and came out looking like a champ. Forget $600, raise that price to $700!!!!

117670-i.jpg117670-i.jpg

#6 9 years ago

Thanks guys, I forgot to mention the LED'd backbox and pop bumpers. I am really taking a beating on this one. I put a lot into it.

There just wasn't a lot of local love for this. Ended up fire sale'ing it along with my Buck Rogers to a local reseller. Hopefully someone will pick it up and give it the love it deserves. It was just bad timing for me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Gilbert, AZ
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
New Brighton, PA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Ana, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-star-trek-600 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.