9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by madaracs
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider madaracs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Can anyone tell me what to check for when your middle coin-setup coins up to the max (10 credits) when depressed a single time? It makes a machine-gun sound instead of a single tone for the coin drop and maxes out the credits. The other two slots work fine.

It's the one wired with the blue wire on the middle mechanism that is the problem.

I also bought brand new cherry switches and the problem still happens. Whichever switch the blue wire is connected to--it coins up to the max.

Bally. Solid State. Mr. and Mrs. Pac.

#5 9 years ago

Thanks everyone for the quick reply. I found another post with the exact problem here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/multiple-credits-from-one-coin-mech-switch-hit

As Gnatty suspected, it was the dip switches. I just corrected 17-20 and he/she is coining up nicely. Now to solder on new wires and drop in my mechs.

Thanks, guys!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 25.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 90.00
$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider madaracs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-ss-mr-and-mrs-pac-man-coin-door-and-mechanism-coin-up-problem?tu=madaracs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.