• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

002ss_(resized).JPG
#1 8 years ago

Hey all,
having this issue with a Bally SS coin door I'm putting back together, the lower coin eject flap keeps on falling out once i screw the coin skin to the inner housing, not sure if I'm missing a part or what the issue is

002ss_(resized).JPG002ss_(resized).JPG

#2 8 years ago

I think from memory, the flap simply only sits in the recessed slots (the slots can be seen in your pic) & normally when the skin is attached the opening of the slots become closed as the skin is hard up against it. So I think in your case their may be a gap between the skin & the slotted metal part when together, allowing the flap to slip out. So with a bit of movement it slides forward & out of the slots.

#3 8 years ago

Yep your spot on, the metal shute does not mount all the way to,the skin & flap falls out, all I did was strip down the door, ultrasonic the small/med parts, something isn't right

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Cleveland, TN
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-ss-coin-door-lower-eject-flap-issue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.