• 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by KenH
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

schematic.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider imcaptainpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 9 years ago

So let me get this right it was pin17-20 on the mpu causing all the outhole probs? I have been doing this intermittenltly for a while. I totally went through the game to get it working and when I got it to my buddies house the outhole and left flipper didnt work. I did everything from rebuilding mpu reset to driver rebuild to PS rebuild and that is what caused it?My 4.7 uf on the sound board kept toasting and I changed it to a axial instead of tantalum. I really thought it was the flipper enable on the sol drv. that is all I didnt replace on that. Holy cow. I think its 18 to set to 93 and 16 and 17 set to 02 while 19 needs to be00 in selftest. dip switch setting are a pain on this game I couldnt beliwve the issues I ran into. The worst was after startup I would run a solenoid test and the outhole would work and then 1 and 3 would trigger the pop bumper. could that be attributed to pin 17-20 problem too? I needed help bad at the time. REAL BAD. you guys know your s--t. is the spy background music playing while gameplay is playing?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Potterville, MI
800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clovis, CA
$ 10.00
$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider imcaptainpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-spy-hunter-not-starting-after-mpu-test-complete?tu=imcaptainpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.