Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by smersh
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Hi folks I am looking for the switch matrix for my Bally special force. I have the electronic manual but it does not show it. I'm having trouble with the rocket E target and the to rollover switches in the capture ball. Hope someone has a good photo. Thank you....

#2 7 years ago

Hi. I posted some photos in this thread. One is pretty clear of the switch matrix. Not the first photo -- just scroll down a bit. Good luck.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/seeking-switch-matrix-experts-weird-things-happening

#3 7 years ago

Hi Nokoro great photo thanks. Im chasing a rocket E switch issue that does not work correctly and when i look 2 balls in the Bonus multiplayer is giving continuous points. And other weird stuff.

#4 7 years ago

Could be the caps. Having a malfunctioning or missing cap can cause weird issues like awarding random points or targets not registering all the time. Also the switches might be gapped too close and fire randomly from the vibration caused by other things in the game. I would check those things first as they are common issues. If that isn't it, please describe the problem more specifically. There are a lot of switch matrix experts on pinside. As you can see from the other thread, I'm not one of them, but I'm learning.

#5 7 years ago

Oh, and if closing two switches makes another switch fire, it could be a bad diode. Terry who chimed in in my other thread has a great video about chasing down a bad diode.

#6 7 years ago

Awesome Nokoro Im going to pull the machine out of my line up so I can work on it tomorrow. I do no that its not the gaps creating the problem. I will report this issue back once I did into it more. Its the weekend time for outdoor fun lol or if it rains indoor hair pulling out!!!! lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-special-force-switch-matrix-needed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.