4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Skidave
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pezimist.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Well this fu@king pin won’t stop giving me problems .. issues now are the game resets but only gives one ball and no score or chimes and ball will never drain .. just keeps giving me a ball ...player unit will give 4 players but it’s stays on player one . Ball drains and outhole gives ball back to alley but stays on player one ball one. game never ends

#3 4 years ago

They aren’t doing anything ..it seems like the score motor isn’t doing a full reset like it’s hung up . This all happened then I was playing the game and player 2 score reel didn’t reset so I reset the hundreds reel manually when I went to start it up again this has happened .. the issues I was having before was the hundreds reels were rolling over 990 points then resetting to zero ...thousands reels weren’t working on any player ..so the hundreds were rolling over and scoring would start over then ball would drain it would give every player 1000 points on every drain

#4 4 years ago

when The last ball drains and gameover the ball gets shot out of out hole to alley at the end of game .. this was before this all happened .. so when you go to play game the ball is already in the shooter alley

#5 4 years ago

Has to be SCM stack switches due to me trying to adjust them and not doing it right .and this has created more problems .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Myrtle Beach, SC
750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 22.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pezimist.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-space-time-never-ending-issues-?tu=pezimist and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.