Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 55 days ago by Skidave
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 55 days ago

Well this fu@king pin won’t stop giving me problems .. issues now are the game resets but only gives one ball and no score or chimes and ball will never drain .. just keeps giving me a ball ...player unit will give 4 players but it’s stays on player one . Ball drains and outhole gives ball back to alley but stays on player one ball one. game never ends

#2 55 days ago
Quoted from Pezimist:

it’s stays on player one . Ball drains and outhole gives ball back to alley but stays on player one ball one. game never ends

The Player Up unit has a Reset solenoid and a StepUp solenoid. What are those solenoids doing when this happens?

#3 55 days ago

They aren’t doing anything ..it seems like the score motor isn’t doing a full reset like it’s hung up . This all happened then I was playing the game and player 2 score reel didn’t reset so I reset the hundreds reel manually when I went to start it up again this has happened .. the issues I was having before was the hundreds reels were rolling over 990 points then resetting to zero ...thousands reels weren’t working on any player ..so the hundreds were rolling over and scoring would start over then ball would drain it would give every player 1000 points on every drain

#4 55 days ago

when The last ball drains and gameover the ball gets shot out of out hole to alley at the end of game .. this was before this all happened .. so when you go to play game the ball is already in the shooter alley

#5 55 days ago

Has to be SCM stack switches due to me trying to adjust them and not doing it right .and this has created more problems .

#6 55 days ago

Do you have your schematic? Get one. Highlight all your SCM switches on the schematic (or write them down). Go through the SCM and look to see if each switch should be normally open or closed. Make sure they are gapped appropriately. Make sure you SCM is at the home position FIRST.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 21.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 7.00
Various Other Swag
Project Pinball Charity
Electronics
TheDudeMods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 9,000.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing
$ 115.00
Playfield - Other
Great American Pinball
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 117.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 199.99
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 20.00
Various Other Swag
Project Pinball Charity
$ 6,450.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 22.00
$ 179.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside