Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by Gryphun
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

10A1F3C1-FB4C-4DAA-AB3B-07A2B9DB2B56 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0392.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jsa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

I'm in mid-restoration of a 1979 Bally Future Spa, but this could apply to any Bally of that general era.

I'm wondering if folks could post some photo examples in-situ of the main cabinet cards, serial certificate, warning labels, information stickers, etc. Also, any stickers/labels in the back box in between the various PCBs.

I have most of these (or can reproduce), but they had fallen onto the bottom of the cabinet by the time I got my hands on it, so I'm trying to see where the factory placed most of them.

IMG_0392.JPG

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from Inkochnito:

I have a file for the manufacturer certificate.
If you like I can change some things to match your game.
Send me a PM with your email and I'll send you a copy.
Peter
www.inkochnito.nl

PM'd, thanks for everything you do, Peter!

I suspect the locations for other cards/stickers changed over the duration of this era of machine. I can do some sleuthing to figure out where some things went.

Does anyone know what was stapled to the TOP surface of the intersection of the right coin box guide and the cross beam?

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

I’ve seen types of paper guards similar to what is over the displays stapled there. As if it’s covering the power switch or something. I spent hours looking at Mata Hari cabinets online in random image searches but could never find a clear shot of what was printed on it if anything.
Is this pic what you are referring to?
Not my machine, but found this in google image searches.

Actually, I'm asking because my machine had staples there and a bit of paper beneath them. I removed all of that in the teardown but I had been trying to find out what it might have been. It seems it was a bit of fishpaper to protect people from the power switch area. That settles the mystery!

My playfield was mostly NOS so it's like a time capsule. It's really the cabinet and backbox that I'm curious about. Also any tags/strings on the harnesses and stickers that may have been placed on the ROMs.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Mars, PA
$ 16.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jsa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside