4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I posted this under another topic in a discussion about Skill games and it didn't get much attention, figured I'd try a separate topic on it:

I have a Skill-Score and of all my EM machines, its the one my youngest son like to play the most. A really great game. Several years ago I found it non-working with no backglass and had to first figure out what it was, then bring it back to life. Just a quick question since a lot of people here seem to have similar machines, the Skill-score has the plinko style wiper arms that the playing disk pushes down as it slides in the columns to score. No matter what I do or how many times I've cleaned these things, they always seem to stick. For those not too familiar with Skill-Score, there are essentially 3 rows of 10 of these wiper arms switches, they are all tightly wired in the back and not really easily removed for soaking or other methods of cleaning. Has anyone had success or is there some good option for keeping these free moving? I know lubrication is usually a big no-no on EM machines.
Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-skill-score-wiper-arms-sticking and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.